Chapter 01

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uncle, you want to leave this big house for me alone? It’s scary to live alone here!” Joon Myeon looked shockingly at his uncle who has been the one raising him up since he’s 6 years old. His Uncle, Mr. Kim is his father’s younger brother who is always too busy on business and forgot to get himself a wife. In the end, it is always Joon Myeon and him.

But when his work demanded him to move out of the country, Joon Myeon refused to follow him as he wanted to stay in Seoul. Joon Myeon was thinking of moving out of the big house and just rent a room outside when his uncle gave him a better idea.

“Why don’t you just rent the vacant rooms out so that you won’t be lonely anymore. You will have housemates and extra cash on hand, why not?”

After considering the good idea, Joon Myeon agreed to it and decided to renovate the vacant bedrooms into two beds shared room. He himself had already taken one of the two rooms in the first floor, Room 2.

Just after two hours he posted his advertisement of vacant rooms for rent, he has already got his first housemate which turned out to be a Chinese student who studies in Korean name LuHan. When he first met LuHan, he thought that the boy was Korean since he was really fluent in speaking Korean. He was really surprised to know later that LuHan was actually from China, Beijing.

 

It turned out LuHan is a year older than Joon Myeon and he just entered his first year in interior designing class after completing his Korean studies. Joon Myeon was amazed at LuHan fast learning skill in absorbing the Korean language and culture. That’s why he thought LuHan is actually a complete Korean in the first place.

Joon Myeon is currently in business major as he will have to take over his father company after he graduated. Being the only son of dead entrepreneur is a lot pressure to take, knowing that you would have no other choice to choose but to continue what your parents had left for you. For the current being, the company is being taken over by his Uncle who soon will retire after he’s taking over. 

Honestly, he doesn’t like business at all. That’s not what he wanted to do. He has never given a chance to think of what he wanted to be. All he knew that his future has been decided since he was born. Having rich family doesn’t mean you’re rich in choosing your own dream.

“Good morning, Joon Myeon!”

Joon Myeon was pulled back from his own thought when he heard the cheerful morning greetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter