WHAT?!

Married To Him

Chapter 2

Disclaimers: Tiffany (Wendy's PA) is not Tiffany from SNSD. She's an OC. 

Wendy's thoughts are in pink. LuHan's thoughts are in blue.        


 

"Mrs.Lu, I have some folders for you to sign," Tiffany said from outside Wendy's office.

"Come in, Tiffany," Wendy said looking away from her laptop. "Next time though, please call me Ms.Wu."

"Y-yes Ms.Wu," Tiffany said bowing her head to indicate she was sorry. Wendy doesn't like being called Mrs.Lu because it reminds her that she's married to him. She doesn't like being recognised as LuHan's wife. She's not familiar and is not fond of it. She loves it only when she is recognised as the young and wise CEO of Wu Marketing Coperation. After being married off to LuHan, she's never really been calm anymore, because of some 'fans'.

"So, how was your sleep, Tiffany?" Wendy asked with a bright smile.

"It was good, Ms.Wu," Tiffany replied with a giggle.

"If it was good, then you wouldn't have forgotten to get me my green tea," Wendy said with a smirk.

"OMO, I'm so sorry Ms.Wu," Tiffany said frantically.

"It's okay Tiffany, ease up. It's not like I'll fire you for that," Wendy said sincerely.

"Y-yes Ms.Wu," Tiffany stuttered. 

"Here," Wendy said giving the folders back to Tiffany, "you may go now, Tiffany. And next time, if you didn't have enough sleep, just tell me. I don't like liars."

Tiffany bowed her head and went out of the room embarrassed. 

*ring ring* Wendy picked up the phone, "Yes, Wendy Wu, CEO of Wu Marketing Corperation. Who is this?"

"Wow, you are so proffesional. That was the longest greeting I've ever heard," LuHan joked.

"What do you want? I'm working," Wendy asked unammused.

"I want you ~" LuHan sang. Wendy scoffed. "No seriously, though. Dad wants to have lunch with us, and I kind of need you to come," LuHan reasoned.

"Okay, where at?" Wendy asked.

"I'll text you the place. I'll see you later, my baby," LuHan said.

"Please, don't call me that," Wendy said clearly not impressed by his childish vocabulary.

"Fine, bye," LuHan said and hung up. This girl doesn't deserve my time.

Well that was a waste of my time. He could've just texted me. Wendy got up from her chair and grabbed her bag to get ready and go. On her way out, she bumped into somebody, "Sorry." Wendy looked up and it was him. 

"What a coincidence, huh," he said.

"What a coincidence, my ," Wendy retorted. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Why? I can't visit my wife at work?" LuHan asked.

"No, you can't," Wendy refused. She saw Tiffany scurrying towards her office. "Tiffany! Wait there!" Wendy walked towards Tiffany and asked, "Do you have anything for me, right now?"

"Yes Ms.Wu," Tiffany handed a couple more folders to Wendy and explained what each was. "Also, you have a meeting tomorrow at 10 am with YG Entertainment company," Tiffany said.

"Okay, thank you and if there is any more things you need me to look over, fax it to me. I have to go somewhere and I don't think I can come back after. You can go home early, too. Get some rest, you look like a panda this morning," Wendy said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you, eonnie," Tiffany said. When Tiffany was hired to be Wendy's PA, Wendy treated Tiffany as a sister she never had. Wendy basically took care of her. Tiffany moved from USA to Korea just for this job, alone. Wendy has been very understanding and made sure Tiffany was healthy. Tiffany is Wendy's only friend and that's why Wendy is so nice to her. 

"No problem, nae dongsaeng," Wendy said, "Well I'll be going."

"Yes," Tiffany bowed.

Wendy walked back to where LuHan was, but didn't even glance at him. "Bye Tiffany ! ~"

"Yes. Goodbye, Ms.Wu," Tiffany said waving at her. She turned to LuHan and bowed. 

"Ms.Choi," LuHan called. Tiffany looked up nervously towards him.

"Y-yes, Mr.Lu," she said avoiding eye-contact.

"Call her Mrs.Lu please," LuHan stated.

"No, don't Tiffany," Wendy said with a stern voice.

"Do it, or else I'll fire you," LuHan threatened.

"You can't fire her, she's not your employee. Now will you please leave. I'll go down after you," Wendy shot a glare towards LuHan. "Tiffany, you won't be fired, don't worry."

"Thank you, Ms.Wu," Tiffany said. She bowed and looked back up to her eonnie. Wendy mouthed, 'RUN!' and so Tiffany did.

"She called you Ms.Wu again    "

"Because I asked her to. Now can you leave?" Wendy said. She didn't even wait for LuHan's answer and walked off to the elevator. She stepped in and luckly, it was empty. She needed time to think. The doors were about to close, but a hand stopped it. "Yah! LuHan! Leave me alone!" Wendy exclaimed. The doors opened again and in front of her was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her father. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, Chairman," Wendy apologized. 

"Are you fighting with LuHan?" he asked caringly.

"No, father, just a little 'lovers quarrel' I guess you can call it," Wendy reassured.

"I don't think your grandfather would be happy if he saw his granddaughter mad at her husband," her father commented. It has been about 3 months since Wendy's grandfather passed away. Her grandfather passed away about 2 weeks after her marraige with LuHan. Wendy has been very down lately, but she puts on a mask in front of everyone.

"I know, father," Wendy said. I miss you, grandfather. I wish you were here with me. I hope you are enjoying the mangoes I gave you yesterday. Wendy still visits her now passed grandfather everyday. Even though she comes with a heavy heart, after speaking to him, she is back to her calm self. Although that calmness doesn't last for long, it still better than being broken down. 

"Well, let's get going," her father said stepping out of the elevator.

Breathe, Wendy, breathe. She followed her father out and headed to the restaurant leaving LuHan behind. 

 

"I can't believe she just left me. I'm married to a meanie. Boo you Wendy," LuHan complained as he walked to his car. And to think I was going to give her a ride. I can't believe I fell for somone who doesn't even look twice at me.

 

at the lunch;

 

"Since you guys have been married for quite some time now," father started, "I think it was time for you guys to take a break."

Divorce?! ASSA! This torture will end! Wendy looked at her father with anticipation. Hopefully it's a honeymoon. I don't want Wendy to keep thinking that I don't love her. LuHan waited for him to continue.

"I've decided that Wendy will step down from her seat as CEO and spend more time with LuHan. No, you aren't fired, you're just taking a vacation to spend time with your husband. As for LuHan, you will continue with your schedules, but when you go overseas, you will have to saty back, or bring Wendy with you," father said casually.

"WHAT?!" Wendy said. "Father, you can't do that to me. I don't want to stop working," Wendy said with disbelief.

"It's just for a month. End of discussion," father said with a slightly furious voice. "Do you have anything to say, LuHan?"

"No father, I think it's a great idea. I was wondering if we could go on a honeymoon, because we were too busy to have one since then," LuHan asked politely.

"NO W    "

"Of course! I hope you don't mind me choosing the destination," father approved.

ANDWAAE!

FINALLY!

 


Authour's note;

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And hopefully I'm not boring you guys, don't worry, the story will get more interesting soon.

Oh and I'd like to thank all the lovely 11 people who subscribed to this story. I was seriously jumping off the wall because of how happy I was.

Subsrcibe and comment for more ! 

Well I'm going to go to bed because it's already 1:30 AM and because there's a thunderstorm and I'm about to cry.

Fifi_Noo