An Wang tried to hit on me.

Married To Him

Chapter 18


-Wendy POV-

"I'm so tired," I yawned as we sat in our plane seats.

"That means you can lean on my shoulder," LuHan said. 

"Uh, no thanks," I said as I sunk into my seat, closing my eyes. I could lean on the shoulder to my right, but heck to the no. Sitting by Kris is more than uncomfortable for me and to lean on him? Pfft, never. EVER. I shifted my position as the plan started to depart from the airport. I despise plane rides. My insides feel all funny. Awwe man. I opened my eyes and took hold of LuHan's hand and squeezed it like it was the only thing that could keep me calm. I shut my eyes and leaned towards LuHan. He seemed to notice that I was freaking out and put his arm around me as he held my hand.

After the plane was stable, I let go of LuHan's hand and sunk into my seat. I looked over to what Kris was doing and saw him dozing off with his head bobbing back and forth. That must be really uncomfortable. If he keeps that up his necks going to cramp... I grabbed my pillow and placed it behind his head and and draped my blanket over him. I reached over to the window and closed it three quarters downward. I leaned back and shook my head. Why am I even doing this? I took out my ipod and put on my headphones. I sat back and closed my eyes. I repositioned myself when I felt like someone was starring at me. I opened my as and flinched as I saw LuHan in front of my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I lightly pushed his chest away. 

"Admiring your face," he said. Uhh what the fu...dge. I rolled my eyes and sat up. I twiddled with the hem of my shirt and tapped my feet. After what seemed like forever, the plane was ready to land. I'm finally home. As we exited the airplane, one of the flight attendants gave me a letter. 

"Thank you, but who is it from?" I asked in Chinese.

"Uhm, I forgot his name but it's a man, a handsome one," she said.

"Ah, thank you. Good bye, now," I bowed and went out down the hall. I step out the door and was bombarded by fangirls. Oh my god. I placed my mask on and waved at Tiffany. She smiled and wriggled through the pact crowd and called for some body guards. 

"The boys left already," she informed. 

"Oh okay," I said. "Let's just get out of here first," I suggested. We walked through the crowd with ease, thanks to the bodyguards. Our luggage was already in the car and we were greeted by the driver. After we went into the car, I blasted my music not caing what the driver thought of me. 

 

"Wendy!" Nainai called as I ran to her welcoming arms. I embraced the warmth as gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Nainai! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good! How is my little girl?" she asked as she pinched my cheek.

"I'm so sad. Baba made me stop working for a month," I pouted.

"That's good!" Nainai said. I gaped. "That means you and LuHan can spend time together and hopefully, I get some beautiful grandchildren. 

"Nainai I'm only 21," I reasoned. There is no way I'm having children at this age. I still have lots of plans for the company. 

"Fine," she said and walked away.

"Nainai~Don't be mad," I said. "I'll try to have kids soon."

"Really?" her eyes glimmered.

"Uh, yes," I said.

"LuHan!" she called. LuHan..? HE WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!

"Yes, nanai?" he replied as he walked from be hind the pillar towards her.

"She agreed to having children," she said. My face turned red.

"Really? Thank you nainai. Without you, I don't think I would've been able to convince her," LuHan said, smirking at me. What a little poopface. 

"Nainai, I'm going to visit the company," I said. 

"Oh, okay. Make sure you say hi to An. An Wang," Nainai said. "You haven't seen him for a long time. He's really handsome now. You know if your grandfather didn't arrange you into this marriage, I bet you would've married him." 

"Hehe, okay nainai," I said as I hugged her and walked back to the car. I waved before I stepped into the back seat. "Go to the company, please," I said to the driver. Tiffany went to the company ahead of me to get things ready. I pulled out the letter that was given to me. It read; You should call me ;) -Wang

Wang? I pushed away the thought and stuffed the letter into my pocket. The car came to a stop and the driver opened the door for me. I stepped out and fixed my clothes (without the bag). I tipped the driver and proceeded through the doors. The front desk scrambled to greet me. I put up my hand. "It's okay," I smiled. "How have you been?"

"Good," they replied in unison. I nodded and proceeded to the elevator. As it went up, it stopped at one floor and it was welcomed to this super fine guy, but he didn't seem to know who I was. It was time I played tricks. I bowed to him and tooka glance at his name tag. Co-president An Wang. Bingo. 

"Are you new here?" he asked. I nodded. "Are you perhaps my new secretary?" I nodded. "Good." He handed me his stack of papers and cup of coffee. WOOW. It reached the top floor and he got off. I followed and was led to my room. He opened the door and threw his jacket on the couch. I smirked as he sat down in my chair. I dropped the papers on the floor and took a sip of his coffee. He looked at me with furious eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" he fumed. I smirked and walked over to him. I crossed my arms, amused of his reaction. Tiffany walked in and looked at An and then back at me. "YOU'RE FIRED!" he said. I winked at Tiffany for her to keep shut.

"Oh, but you can't do that," I said.

"Yes, I can. I'm the president of this company and you have to listen to me," he said matter-of-factly. 

"You just lied to me," I said.

"N-no I didn't! You have no proof," he argued.

"My proof is right here," I pointed at myself and the room. 

"What?"

"Nice to see you again, An Wang," I said as I took off my glasses. 

"Hey, you're the girl from the airplane," he pointed out. "What's your name?"

"Mrs. Wu," Tiffany cut in.

"Yes, Tiffany?" I replied. She handed me a document and an iced coffee. "Thank you." I put down An's coffee.

"Mrs. Wu? No way! Wendy Wu?!" he said. I smirked and pulled out his letter and waved it in his faced. He turned red and cleared his throat.

"You've really got to work on your pick up lines," I teased.

"Whatever Feifei (Fatfat)," he smiled. I opened my arms and he accepted them. "It's nice to see you, again," he said. 

"Good, because I'm going to be taking over for a couple days," I said. 

"Okay," he agreed. "There's a masquarade party tonight. The Chan's family is hosting. Want to come as my date?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, "a surprise for Mrs. Chan."

An Wang gave me a look. I smiled.

"Okay guys, can someone help me with these," Tiffany said picking up the stack of papers. We laughed.


I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I'm on winter break so I'll hopefully have another update next week. 

Also Happy Holidays! I know Christmas is over but, the new year is coming :D

Tiffany knows Chinese btw ;)

Okay, uhm, bye..? XD Hehe

Fifi_Noo