Chapter 19

Married To Him

Chapter 19


-Wendy POV-

"I got you a dress, eonnie," Tiffay said, shoving the box toward me. 

"Thanks, how much time do I have until the party?" I asked.

"About one hour. Mr.Wang is coming to pick you up by the way," Tiffany replied, pulling out the beauty products to prep up for the party. I reached for the mirror and placed it in front of me. I sat back into my seat and let Tiffany do the magic, because all I know what to do is dress myself. After what seemed ten years, Tiffany finished preping me up. I opened my eyes to welcome my hair loosly hanging down my back, with my makeup simple to attract more attention towards the mask. I went to go change into my outfit; it made me embarrassed. It hugged my body and revealed my curves. I felt so awkward in it. I would change but I didn't want to hurt Tiffany's feelings so I it up and finished it off with my pair of shoes

"Thanks Tiffany," I said, "you really are talented."

"Hehe, it's my pleasure eonnie. You look really pretty," Tiffany complimented. I blushed and nudged her side. 

"Let's go," I said. We walked out into the living room where nainai was. She looked up when she heard us coming. 

"Woah, my granddaughter sure is pretty," Nainai said.

"Thank you. I get it from you nainai," I smiled.

"LuHan-ah!" Nainai called. Oh no. "Come here." Don't come here.

"Yes?" LuHan said jogging down the stairs. "Woah."

-LuHan POV-

"Woah," I checked out the hot girl in front of me. My lips suddenly went dry as she bent down to pick up her bag. She looked up at me and oh ma lawd. It was Wendy. Wendy. Wendy Wu. My wife.

"Uh hey," she awkwardly greeted. I can sense her embarassment. I walked towards her and the drool of my lip. I cleared my throat and got myself together.

"Where are you going looking like that?" I asked.

"I'm going to a business party," she replied.

"Without a date?" I looked at her.

"Oh I have a date." ..what? "He should be coming soon."

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Someone..." Wendy nonchalantly replied. Wow, that narrows it down. The doorbell rang and one of the maids scurried toward the door, opening it to reveal a tall fresh looking man. Damn.

"An!" Nainai called. An? What a girly name. 

"Nainai ~," the so-called An responded. He went over and gave nainai a hug. He then turned over to face Wendy and welcomed her with a hug. Surprisingly, she hugged back. And she was smiling. 

"Wendy, aren't you going to introduce me to that guy?" An asked.

"Ah, right. I forgot," she said. She for-forgot?! "An Wang, LuHan. LuHan, An Wang." He offered his hand and I took it. 

"You must be Wendy's friend," An said. Friend?

"No, I'm her husband," I remarked. 

"O-oh," An said. I swear I saw a little disapointment in his eyes. "Nice to meet you. I'm Wendy's friend."

"Nice to meet you, too." Wendy cleared as she noticed An and I's staring contest. 

"Let's go," Wendy said as she tugged onto An's arm.

"Okay," he smirked and put his arm around her body. "Goodbye, nainai. Bye, Tiffany."

"Bye," the girls bid. Oh the gutts that guy has. 

 

-Wendy POV- 

As we walked into the hall, all eyes were on us. The conversations stopped, as well as the clinking glass. All that was able to be heard was the piano music in the background. I straighten my back and put on a smile. I recognised some of my dad's friends and my business partners. I bowed to them and picked up a glass of sparkling apple juice before I headed towards them. 

"Hello, Mr. Zhu. Mr. Zhou," I greeted bowing my head to show respect. 

"Wendy! How are you?" Mr. Zhu asked.

"I'm good, but I would be better, if I were able to by one of your shares," I beamed. 

 

-An Wang POV- 

There she goes again. She's still the same. 

-No One's POV- 

"Nainai ~" Wendy called as she slumped on the couch. After the party ended, Wendy was ready to pass out. She had finally made a deal with the Zhu Coorperation. "She must be sleeping," Wendy said to herself as she took off her heels. She reached down to her feet and started massaging them. Two arms s around her waist and radiated her with warmth. She leaned back into the crook of his neck and sighed in content.

"Want to go to bed now?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes please," she replied with sleepy eyes. "LuHan-ah, can you carry me?" He chuckled at his wife's queston. 

"Are you going to your room?" he asked, picking up her light body.

"Can't I sleep in yours for tonight?" she asked nuzzling her face into his neck.

"Of course," he said as he carried her up the stairs. He opened the door with his foot and squeezed through the gap, careful not to bump Wendy with anything. He placed her ong the right side of the bed and put the blanket over her.

"Yah," she said, "I have to change." She got up, but LuHan blocked her from leaving.

"Just wear my clothes," he said, passing her a t-shirt. 

"Okay," Wendy said. She pulled the dress off her and got into his shirt. She pulled her hair out of the way and turned back to LuHan. "What's wrong?" she asked him. He stared at her in awe. "You're probably going to see my body anyways so I don't see why you're looking at me like that." 

"True," he shrugged as he pulled her into the bed. 

"Good night LuHan," she said as she snuggled into his body and laced her fingers with his. 

"Good night Wendy," he closed his eyes. Wendy's breath became steady and that was when LuHan's eyes shot open. She's not wearing pants.


-on her knees- 

im sorry. i dont know if ill continue this fanfic cause its not going anywhere. i seriously dont know what to do with it AND i read trough it again and seriously, its so choppy and just .. bad. 

Thanks for waiting ..? 

haha comment i guess. 

Saranghaeyooo ~ 

Fifi_Noo