Ready for Revenge

Married To Him

Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I'm going to try the POV thing in this chapter.
Comment and let me know if you guys like it or not! (:


-LuHan POV-

"You're my first kiss." YES! YES! I took her first kiss! OMG OMG!

"Didn't you have a boyfriend before me?" I asked. She shook her head. "ASSA!" I accidentally cheered aloud. She gave me a weird face. 

"Well then...I'm going to go take a shower, so can you please bring me to my room?" she asked. I gulped as I imagined her taking a shower. As the water ran down her silky legs and the soap gliding down her collar bone. I unconsiously my lips and closed my eyes. "YAH!" Wendy shouted. I snapped out of my daydreaming and looked at my wife. 

"Huh?" I innocently said. She sighed in frustration and got up on her own. 

"Bye, you weirdo," she said as she slowly made her way out the door. I got up andplaced my arm under her kneew and my other arm around her back as I swiftly lifted her up in the air. I looked ahead to her room and made my way towards it. I could sense her staring at me and smirked.

"Like what you see?" I cocked. She cleared and looked away shaking her head. She's so cuuuuute. We reached her room and I dropped her off in the washroom.

"LuHan!!" she called for me.

"What?" I asked.

"I need clothes..." she replied. Oh yeahhhh. I went back to her and carried her to closet across from her room. I set her down on the couch and stood infront of her racks of clothes. Damn, she has a lot of clothes, but why aren't there dresses and skirts anywhere? "Hey, Wendy?" I called out.

"Hmm?"

"Where are your girly clothes? Like dresses and skirts?"

"I don't have any."

"Why?"

"Because I don't wear those kinds of clothes." Awwwwe man. 

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want guys looking at me like I'm some piece of free meat."

"But that one night you were wearing some revealing clothes infront of me."

"That's cause I don't see you as a man," she giggled. Ouch, that hurt. I rolled my eyes at her and went back to choosing her clothes. There was nothing to my liking so I went to my side of the room. I grabbed one of my sweater and a pair of shorts from her side. "Done."

"No your not," she denied. I gave her a puzzled look. What's missing? I got her a shirt and shorts. I looked at her still oblivious to her intention. She pointed to her shoulder and slipped the neckline outwards revealing a strap. Oh. I gulped and made my way to the drawer. I slowly opened it and looked away as I made contact with the article. I opened the drawer underneath and quickly grabbed the other undergarmet. I closed the drawer not caring if they matched or not. 

 

-Wendy POV-

Uggh, he's so cute. Even though this is totally weird for him to touch my underwear, his face is just to priceless right now. "Can you stop acting like my underwear is a disease and come over here?" I said. He cleared his throat and cleaned up his act. I tossed the underwear to Wendy and carried her back to the washroom. "Thanks, LuHan...ah," I mumbled as he left out the door. 

"That's not how you thank me!" he shouted back. 

"Leave me alone!" I joked. I slowly got up and locked the door. "This is going to take awhile," I remarked as I run the water. 

After what seemed like forever, I was done with the much needed shower. I slowly made my way to my bed and sunk into the comfort. It was my favourite time of day, the best thing in life! It was time to sleep. I snuggled into the blankets and closed my eyes. After two seconds I opened my eyes and remembered what happened earlier. I'm your brother, Wendy. Why does it have to be him? Kris freaking Wu. UGH! And also! LuHan knew about it too! I'm not going to forgive him...well not yet anyway. Haaaa, I'm sleepy. I grabbed my phone and played some music so I would fall asleep better. I let my eyelids droop and fell into darkness as the song soothed my heart. 

 

-LuHan POV-

I wonder if she's asleep. I mean it wouldn't hurt if I go check on her, she's my wife. I got up from my bed and walked to her room to find her sleeping peacefully with an instrumental playing. She's so cute. I walked next to her sleeping body and noticed all the cuts on her arm and a couple bruises that were beginning to fade away. Guilt hit me like there was no tomorrow. I went back to my room and grabbed some ointment with some Q-tips (cotton swabs) and headed back to Wendy's room. I gently took the blanket off her body and saw her tainted legs. I sighed and opened the tub of ointment. I dipped the cotton swab into the cream and applied it to her cuts. After a couple minutes, I was finally done. I got up and placed the ointment on the coffee table next to the bed and the cotton swabs into the garbage. I stretch and crawled into her bed as I place the blanket over our tired bodies. Oh Wendy, the things I do for you. I snuggled next to Wendy and drifted to sleep.

 

-Wendy POV-                                                      *next morning* 

I stirred as the sunlight hit my eyes. I did NOT want to wake up now. I turned to get into a more comfy position. I made contact with something warm and snuggled close to it. I smiled and took a deep breath, oh how I love sleep. I adjusted my head and tightened my grip on the warmth. It started to move. WTF? I opened one of my eyes and squinted as I was not used tot the bright sun in my face. As my eyesight focused, I saw him on my bed, next to me and I happened to be hugging it. I opened my other eye and lifted my head up. Oh he is so going to pay for sleeping in my bed. I grabbed my phone and chose one of my favourite songs to dance to. Oh you are so going to regret it LuHan. I put it up to his ear and turned up the volume to the max. I skipped to the (0:27) and pressed play. OMG his face is pricepless. He shot his eyes opened and squirmed to get away from the dubstep music that was roaring in his ear. I laughed as he fell off the bed and hit the floor with a thud. I let go of my phone and held my tummy that was hurting from my outburst of laughter. I didn't notice him get up with bed hair until I opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed wasn't his y bed hair, but the smirk on his face. Oh crap I'm dead. I scrambled to the other side of the bed but didn't land properly as my legs got tangled. OW. I winced as I made contact with the hard floor. 

"OMO! Wendy! Are you okay?!" LuHan shrieked as he rushed towards me. I nodded and looked at his worried face. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it. His face just couldn't get out of her mind. I burst into laughter at his face. I gasped for air after what felt like years and saw my vision blur when the tears kicked in. "You can stop now," he huffed.

"I -breath- can't," I managed to say as I returned to my giggles. 

"Then I'll just make you," LuHan smirked. I didn't have time to react as he crashed his lips into mine. EWW! I pushed him away and gave him a disgusted look. "I know you like it," he said.

"No I didn't. You have morning breath," I pretended to gag as I got up feeling a lot better. I made my way to the washroom easily and looked back at my embarrassed husband. HAH! I got you there.


I hope you enjoyed this late-ish update.

COMMENT! please ~~ I like hearing feedback from you guys!

Thank you guys SOOOOO much for subscribing to my story! It means a lot to me because this is my first fanfic.

Well, see you in my next update! BYE ~^^~

Saranghaeyo, my awesome subbies! <3

Fifi_Noo