True feelings

Married To Him

Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Wendy's thoughts are in pink. LuHan's thoughts are in blue.


 

"Are you awake, now?" LuHan said as Wendy slowly fluttered her eyes open. She didn't respond and just looked around the room. She sat up and examined her ankle that was securely wrapped. "You're welcome," LuHan said. She locked eye contact with LuHan and smiled. Wow, she's beautiful. She was about to get off the bed until a pair of masculine hands pushed her down firmly against the baby-blue headboard. "No way, Lu Wendy. I need you to rest. Also," LuHan sighed while he sat down beside her, "I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday."

Wendy smiled and weakly croaked, "It's okay, but, uh..."

"What is it? Are you not feeling well?" LuHan beamed with concerned eyes.

"I'm fine, it's just that..." Wendy hesitated.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Did you change me into these clothes?" Wendy spat out. So embarrassing.

"Uh, yeah," LuHan said looking away to hide his flushed face. So embarrassing. "I'll go get you breakfast."

"Wait," Wendy looked up at him, "I want to eat out there." She pointed at the dining table that was glistening from the sun through the window.

"Okay," LuHan said. He got up and turned towards Wendy. Wendy gave his a puzzled look.

"Why aren't you going    "

LuHan swiftly embraced Wendy in his arms and hauled her light body up closer to his. She struggled to get out of his arms, but LuHan, being stubborn as he is, tightened is grip on her. Wendy just decided to give up cause it took a lot of her strength away. He smiled as he noticed she stopped trying to go away from him. He carried her (like a bride) to the kitchen table. It was already set with food and utensils. 

"Thank you, LuHan," Wendy said smiling. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just eat," he stuffed some toast into his mouth.

They stayed quiet getting lost in their thoughts.

*flashback*

"You may kiss the bride," SuHo said.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the crowd went. 

LuHan slowly approached Wendy. He looked into her eyes and gave a her a smile, "I'm going to kiss you."

"I know that," Wendy said. LuHan smirked and leaned forward. He felt something soft and warm on his lips. He smiled into the kiss, but it didn't last long. Wendy pulled back fater a short 3 seconds. 

"EYYYY ~ What was that?" the crowd complained. Wendy's face turnd red and LuHan giggled at her reaction. 

"One more time?" LuHan asked the crowd. The crowd raged. What is he doing?! Wendy looked at LuHan with big eyes. "They want one more, Wendy," he confirmed. 

"O-okay," Wendy stammered. He smiled into he eyes and slowly came forward. ~thump, thump thump~ their hearts went. His eyes locked with her lips that were coming closer to his. She tilted her heads upward so it was easier to capture his lips with hers. She smiled a small smile as the came closer. His breath tickled against the top pf her lip. She went in for it not being able to wait another torturing second. LuHan was surprised by her action, but returned the kiss. It was slow and gentle, just the way Wendy liked it. Whereas LuHan thought it was to innocent for his manliness. As they parted, they crowd oohed and awwed at the love birds. LuHan looked into Wendy's gentle and caring eyes and Wendy looked back into his. That was when LuHan started to fall for his wife, Lu Wendy.

*end of flashback*

 

"LuHan, I need to go to the washroom," Wendy said embarrassed. LuHan gave her the disgusted face. "What?"

"You don't need to tell me that," he said.

"Fine, I'll go by myself," Wendy got up and used the table for stability. Slowly she lifted her injured foot and stepped forward. She bit her lip to distract the pain. She took another slow step and just gave up. She sighed and lifted her injured leg and just hopped to the washroom. She's so cute. I would carry her again, but I'm too lazy. 

"Omo!" Wendy yelped from the washroom. LuHan got up and ran towards the washroom.

"What's wrong?! Wendy open the door!" LuHan banged and struggled with the doorknob.

"I-I'm fine. I just slipped. Don't worry, I didn't injure myself anymore," Wendy grunted as she got up from the ground. She unlucked the door and opened it to a very worried LuHan. She gave him a cheeky smile, "Sorry." She hopped pass the fuming LuHan as she used the wall for stability. 

"You're really good at making people worried," LuHan commented as he swept Wendy up into his arms. 

"Y-yah, I can go just fine by myself," she mumbled.

"Yeah right, Lu Wendy. You can't even go to the washroom without falling on your face," LuHan scoffed.

"I didn't fall on my face, I fell on my ," Wendy reasoned. LuHan ignored her and placed her on the bed. 

"Go to sleep," LuHan commanded. 

"But," Wendy tried to refuse but when she locked eyes with him, she just kept quiet.

"That's right," LuHan said as he hopped in the bed, too.

"What are you doing?" Wendy eyed his every move.

"Sleeping," LuHan stated the obvious.

"No sh*t sherlock. Why are you sleeping in this bed?" Wendy questioned.

"Cause I want to keep you warm. Remember you have a fever and look," he pointed at her forhead, "you're sweating."

She didn't argue back. She sighed and sunk into the bed. "You . Being sick . Not being at work , too," Wendy mumbled as she covered her shivering body with the blanket. 

Is being with me that bad? I just don't want you to be sick. I just want you to not hate me. I just want to be the husband you want. 

 

 

 


I just want you.


 

Authour's note;

Hey there! I'm here with another update (obviously). 

Let me know what you think of the fanfic so far! 

Next chapter is going to be the first day of Wendy's unwanted vacation.

Also, I would like to thank those who have subscribed to this fanfic. I FRICKEN LOVE YOU GUYS ^^!

Please leave comments and subscribe if you haven't.

Fifi_Noo