Revenge - On Pause

Married To Him

Chapter 14


-LuHan POV-

Why does this morning so bad? I should call all the guys over before us 6 leave tomorrow. I got up and opened the group chat.

Meet up at my house - LuHan

After a couple minutes, everyone answered and agreed to come. I walked to the kitchen, where Wendy was. I saw her leaning her head on the counter as she sighed. I hated seeing her like this. I quietly walked over and gave her a back-hug. She tensed up as soon as she made contact with me. I tightened my grasp on her body as I took a whiff of her fruity scent. 

"Get off," she coldly said. I cleared my throat and backed off from her bubble. She shot me a death glare as she walked away from me. Oh how her glare made me feel . I had a slap of reality in my face as I realized she was mad at me. No wonder there was something suspicious in the air earlier. *SIGH* First time where she's actually mad at me. I went upstairs and got in the shower. I let the water hit me as I stood there thinking of how I was going to make it up to Wendy.

 

-Wendy POV-

I body slammed onto my bed. Why does my life have to be so complicated?! This is honestly so ridiculous I wish I could laugh at it, but I can't. My anger is boiling and that's not good thing. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. I let all my cries out in one blast. I let my tears fall as I layed silently on my bed. After what felt like 100000 years, I got up and changed my clothes. I took LuHan's sweater in my hands as I traced the article with my fingers. It had jerk written all over. I threw the sweater at his door and stomped downstairs, ready to have a day to myself. A day to pretend that everything's okay. I went down the stairs and reached for a sticky-note and wrote 'will be gone for today. don't contact me or i'll cut off your twins, got it? -Wendy WU' in pen. I stuck it to the fridge and grabbed my car keys. I walked to the door and opened to it face the boys. WTF. I put on a smile and awkwardly passed them. I turned to the driveway and saw that my car was blocked by theirs. Are they freaking kidding me?! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to keep my composure. I walked back to where my brother-in-laws were. 

I cleared my throat, "Hi guys, uhm, can you please move your cars? You guys blocked mine." It was probably the first time I initiated the conversation with them. I've met them before, but I never really held a conversation with them. First of all, there's a lot of them. Second of all, they're all hot, exept for two of them; LuHan and Kris. 

"Oh, sorry noona. We'll tell hyung to move his car," SeHun said. I smiled as he rushed to whoever's car it was. I patiently waited for the owner of the y azz car was. I kicked my feet as I stared at the ground, but stopped when I noticed a prescence beside me. I looked up and found BaekHyun staring at me. I took a step to the right to create reasonable space between us.

"Hello, BaekHyun-ssi," I greeted with a bow.

"Hello, Wendy," he said in banmal (informal). I furrowed my brow. Why is he speaking so freely with me? I never agreed to it. "I want us to drop the formalities, if you haven't noticed." I just nodded as I fiddled with my fingers. "You're really quiet," he pointed out. I gave a small smile and nodded. This is so AWKWARD. "Wendy," he said. I looked up at him to give him a signal to continue talking; I waited for him to say something until somebody interupted. We both looked at the guy and it just had to be the almighty Kris Wu. Ugh, I can't even look at him. I waited for him to back-up out of the driveway for me to bid good-bye to BaekHyun. I hopped into my car and drove off without looking back. 

I got to my destination and parked my car. I got out and roamed the peaceful streets. A coffee shop caught my eye so I stopped by. I opened the door and beautiful music was welcomed to my ears. It's going to be awhile before I head back to that hellhole.

 

-LuHan POV-

I got out of the shower and saw all the boys in the living room fooling around. I laughed when I saw Tao doing aegyo towards D.O for who knows what. I sauntered over to XiuMin and placed my bum beside him.

"What's up?" I asked. 

"Not much, just chilling...here...with you," he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Oh brother. I pretended to gag and was then replied with a laugh. 

"Where's Wendy?" I asked lurking around.

"She left," XiuMin said. "Why?"

"Oh, I didn't know she left," I said. Awwe maaan. This . She's avoiding me now. I'm sure of it! I jutted out my bottom lip as I leaned back against the couch. 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" ChanYeol asked.

"Uhm, me and Wendy-"

"You mean, Wendy and 'I'," Lay corrected. I shot him a look.

"Anyways, she, uh, is mad at me," I confessed.

"WHAT?!" they shouted. 

"Why?" SeHun asked worriedly. Why is he so worried? I'm her husband; she's my wife. Wendy doesn't even know his name...I bet. 

"Uh, Kris! You tell them why my wife, Wendy is mad at me," I said. The other 10 boys gave eachother confused look. I bet they are going to freak out at Kris. I put on my signiture smirk and eyed Kris's nervous movements. 


Authour's note;

Hey guys!! So another cliff hanger, but not a huge one. Is Kris going to tell the rest of EXO that he's Wendy's sister? 

Sorry if this update is boring...it's just that I'm boring XD

Well, see you before I go back to school! Saranghaeyo ! ~

Thank you to those who have subscribed to my story, it really makes me happy and it gets me more excited to update for you guys! 

Subscribe and COMMENTS are more than welcomed (:

Fifi_Noo