Plans = ruined

Married To Him

Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I make a lot of mistakes if you have noticed XD 


LuHan walked into the washroom and shut the door quite loudly. What he didn't know was that Wendy was in the washroom after a shower, too. 

"AHHH!" Wendy screamed as she covered her body with a towel. LuHan jumped from the sudden shriek. He looked at Wendy with big eyes and his mouth slightly agaped. "Get out!" Wendy yelled. LuHan didn't move an inch. He looked at her exposed collar bone and then to her milky legs. He gulped. Wendy notice him checking her out and threw his toothbrush at him. "What are you staring at?!" Wendy fumed. LuHan snapped out of the trance from the sudden hit.

"Why? I can't look at my wife?" LuHan said. He took a step closer to her. Wendy took a step back to keep the space from them. LuHan smirked at her and swiftly came in front of her and s his arm around her small waist. Wendy held her breath. She struggled to slip from LuHan's grip. "Wendy, just stop struggling, it's no use," LuHan remarked. Wendy scoffed. She smiled and brang her arms around his neck. She leaned towards his face and whispered in his ear, "LuHan, if you don't let go, I'll punish you." LuHan looked at her and brang his other arm around her waist. "Then punish me," he challenged. Wendy smiled and said, "Gladly." She leaned backwards and used her hands to massage his head. He looked lust fully into her eyes and leaned forward. Before he reached her lips, she pulled his hair backwards and sacked him. 

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" LuHan yelped in pain as he slowly collasped on the floor.

"You asked for it," Wendy reasoned as she left him. It was officialy the first day of the unwanted vacation. She walked into her room and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. She called Tiffany and after 3 rings, she picked up. 

"Tiffanyyyyy," Wendy whined.

Tiffany giggled at Wendy's childish voice, "Yes, eonnie."

"Come over," Wendy ordered.

"Right now?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah. Let's go for coffee and go shopping," Wendy suggested. 

"Okay, I'll be there soon," Tiffany hung up. Wendy got up from her bed and hopped to her closet across the hall. Tiffany gets a month off with Wendy, but still gets paid because it wasn't her fault for the inconvienence. Wendy skimmed through her closet and pulled out a casual outfit and paired it with heels to make her taller. She went downstairs and headed to the kitchen for a snack. She opened the fridge and grabbed some kimbap. As she closed the fridge, LuHan grabbed the kimbap from her hands. Wendy looked at him in disbelief as he ate a mouthful. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Where are you going," LuHan asked as he followed her to the living room.

"None of your business," Wendy retorted. She pulled out her phone and texted Tiffany.

Are you here yet? -wendy

I'm walking up to the door C; -tiffany

Wendy smiled and rushed to the door. She opened it and found nothing. "What the," Wendy sighed. She took a step out and fell because Tiffany popped out of no where. "Yah!" Wendy cried. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry," Tiffany giggled as she helped Wendy up. 

"That was very unnecessary Ms.Choi," LuHan said observing the scene. He walked over to Wendy and examined her foot. It healed but was very sensitive. LuHan eyed Wendy and sterned, "Go change your shoes, if you don't want to hurt it again."

Wendy scoffed and ignored him. "Tiffany let's go."

"Okay," Tiffany chimed. "Goodbye Mr.Lu."

"Bye," LuHan bid. He watched them walk away and huffed. "I'm going to be a loner today. Wait! Kris doesn't have any scheduales today. Time for some basketball," LuHan said to himself as he walked back into the house closing the dorr with his foot.

 

"Tiffany, you look really pretty today," Wendy said as they walked down the street.

"Hehe, thanks eonnie," Tiffany said. They walked into the new cafe shop and sat by the window. They peered over the menu and decided on their drinks with some blueberry muffins. Wendy got up and walked to the cashier ready to order. The young man looked up and blankly stared at Wendy. Wendy smiled and ordered.

"Thank you for ordering, your total is 10,500 won," he said.

"Here you go,' Wendy handed over the money, " have a good day."

"Y-you, too," he stammered. Wendy giggled at his adorableness. "My name is Wendy, what's yours?"

"Uh, my name's E-Eric, Eric Nam," he stammered. 

"Thank you for taking my order, Eric," Wendy beamed. She walked back to her table and sat down. 

"Eonnie," Tiffany started, "I think he likes you. He's blushing."

"No he doesn't, he only knows my name," Wendy denied. Their drinks and food came a couple minutes after. They ate and talked about little things and laughed at the funny. They were really enjoying their time until it started raining. 

"Awwe man, I really wanted to go shopping," Wendy complained.

"Me, too," Tiffany whined. Tiffany called a taxi that arrived in about 5 minutes. They hopped on and headed to Wendy's house. When they arrived, they paid the driver and ran into the house. Tiffany ran to the washroom and Wendy went to the kitchen where she heard peopl talking. Kris saw her and Wendy signaled him to keep quiet. She tiptoed towards the corner.

" -she's so annoying," LuHan said.

"You're mean," Kris commented.

"I agree," Wendy said. She walked up to Kris and smiled, "how are you?"

"Good, how are you?" Kris asked with a sly smile.

"I was pretty bummed out but you made my mood a little bit better," Wendy giggled. LuHan looked at Wendy in disbelief. "What are you looking at?" Wendy hissed.

"Why don't you talk to me like that?" he questioned.

"Like what?" she teased.

"Eonnie ~" Tiffany called. 

"In the kitchen, Tiffany," Wendy responded. Kris looked to see who it was and LuHan was uninterested in that topic. Tiffany walked in and smiled. *Woah, she's pretty* Kris thought to himself. He looked at her and was awestruck by her appearance.

"Oh, hello. I'm Tiffany," she greeted Kris. 

"Hi, I'm Kris fom EXO," he greeted back.


Authour's note;

Hello there lovlies ! I'll continue this in the next chapter. Just being curious, who do you want Tiffany to be paired with in EXO? If you guys don't want her to be paired with ne of the members, I'll totally be fine with other suggestions ^^! ~

Also, thank you guys so much ! I got 31 subbies! XD 

See you guys in my next update ! Subscribe (if you haven't) and comments are more than welcomed!

Fifi_Noo