Oh yeah...

Married To Him

Chapter 16


-3rd Person POV-

"Uhm," SuHo interupted.

"Get a room," SeHun said, peeping through his slender fingers.

"Oh my gosh! My eyes!" Tao exclaimed pulling his cheeks down.

"Awwe," Lay cooed.

"Can you guys not?" XiuMin looked away.

"OMO! This is too ... asdfghjkl;," D.O spazzed.

"Wendy! No PDA infront of me please," ChanYeol added. BaekHyun gave the copule a thumbs up with a smile. Kris wasn't that pleased of what he just witnessed. Chen gave LuHan a 'go get some' look while his wiggled his eyebrows. Kai was just..there.

"I'm sorry," Wendy apologized. Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as she hid behind LuHan. The boys giggled and started fooling around with each other.

"LuHan," Wendy called. LuHan turned around to his wife.

"Where's the 'oppa'?" he teased. She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him.

"I'm going to make dinner for all of us," she said "What do you want to eat?"

"Uhhhh," he pondered, "Surprise me," he winked, cheesily.

"Oh brother," Wendy scoffed as she made her way to the kitchen. She pulled out he meat and vegetables and started cutting them. 

In the living room...

"Kris ge," Tao called.

"What?"

"I don't think Wendy, uh, likes you..." he mumbled.

"Obviously," LuHan commented, gaining all the boys' attention. Kris raised an eyebrow and focused on what LuHan had to say next. "Uh, well you see...I asked Wendy about her family and if she had any siblings or not. Once we were on the topic, she wasn't too...let's say she wasn't that fond of it. She specifically said that she wouldn't be able to be in the same room as him or spare a glance at him."

"Daaaebak. She must really hate you Kris," SeHun exclaimed. Kris gave him a death glare and SeHun gulped, "...hyung."

"So do we need to come up with another plan for Kris?" ChanYeol asked.

"No," Kris replied. "I want to fix this on my own."

The boys nodded and went back to fooling around. After an hour, Lay noticed that Wendy was still no where to be seen. He got up and headed towards the delicious smell of food. He saw all the side-dishes on the table and gaped at all the food. He saw Wendy scooping out the rice with her back facing him. She then scurried to the soup and heaved the pot up and brought it to the dinning table. She turned around and noticed Lay. She straightened herself and bowed to him, like a maid.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Lay asked. Wendy shook her head and smiled at his politeness. She pranced back to the kitchen and brought over the rice and utensils.

"Lay-ssi," she called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you call the boys for dinner?" she asked, stripping herself away from her navy apron.

"Sure," Lay answered before he walked into the living room. "EEAAATTTTT!" he shouted. The boys beamed and raced towards the kitchen cheering.

"Woah!"

"Smells good!"

"Looks good!"

"FOOOD!"

"Wendy! You're awesome!"

"DAAAEBAAK!"

"ASSA!"

"THANK YOU!"

"Uh, you're welcome," Wendy squeaked, overwhelmed by all the compliments she got. Tao ran to her and picked her up with his strong arms. She gasped and so did LuHan. "Tao!" she shrieked as she was spun in mid-air.

"TAO!" LuHan roared. "Get your hands off my wife!" And like a robot, Tao stopped and let go of Wendy, causing her to hit the ground with a thud. She srunched her her face and rubbed her sore bum.

"Sorry!" Tao said helping her up.

"It's okay," Wendy giggled. "Go eat before your hyungs eat it all." Tao looked at the boys and widened his eyes as he saw his hyungs divouring the food.

"Wendy, aren't you foing to eat with us?" Kai asked with his mouth full. Wendy shook her head and smiled at the boys eating happily. She gave LuHan a small smile and wandered out of the room.

 

-Wendy POV-

I walked upstairs to the balcony. Finally, some alone time. I grabbed onto the railing and looked at the setting sun. The reds and oranges danced acrossed the sky, casting a shadow on the feathering clouds. I closed my eyes and listened to the wind whistle and the leaves rattle. Oh how I love fall.

*RING RING* -call from; appa-

"Oh great," I mumbled. I swiped the answer button and brought the phone up to my red ears. "Yes, father?"

"Did you pack yet?" he asked.

"What? For what? Is there a meeting I'm supposes to be aware of?" I asked, confused.

"Did you forget? You're going to China with LuHan, remember?"

"What do you mean rememb- Oh yeah..." Wendy said.

"Get ready. Also, make sure you visit the company over there," he said.

"Yes! Of course, father," Wendy said gleefully.

"Well have a safe trip!" he said.

"Uhm, okay. Bye, father," Wendy waited for the line to end. Yes! I can go to work while I'm there! I threw my fist up with joy. I jumped up and down with a smile on my face and kissed my phone. This is going to be awesome.

 

 

...hopefully.


I finally updated.

I'm sorry for this super late update.

Updates will be a little slower now.

BUT, I have many ideas for this so I will be able to update with better and longer ones!

Subscribe and comment!

Fifi_Noo