Jerks everywhere.

Married To Him

Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I'm sorry.


"I think I fell for you, Lu Wendy."

"Yah," it was Wendy's voice, but it didn't come out of .

"LuHan," there it is again. 

"Huh?" LuHan muttered confused.

"Wake up," she said. 

"What?" he shifted and was woken up by a shake.

"You're awake finally," Wendy said softly.

"It was all a dream?" he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What was?" Wendy asked. 

"..."

"LuHan-"

"I have to go to the washroom," he said.

"Wait," she said. It was too late as the door closed, "don't leave me."

 

"Wendy, how do you feel?" the nurse said.

"Okay, I guess. I still have occasional headaches," Wendy replied.

"Those are normal reactions from your body, because you got an impact on your head. It will go away tomorrow morning, so we advise you to rest," the nursed informed.

"Uhm, can I get your name?" Wendy asked out of curtesy. 

"Yeah, my name is Mark, Mark Tuan," he introduced.

"Are you from Taiwan?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm from the U.S," he corrected.

"Wow, you know three languages?" Wendy said in english.

"Yeah," he smiled cheekily.

"What are you doing?" LuHan asked as he walked in to see the two smiling at each other.

"Nothing, just trying to make myself a friend," Wendy said.

"Friend?" LuHan scoffed.

"I'll take my leave now, Mrs.Lu," Mark bowed to Wendy then to LuHan before he took his leave.

"Wendy, can you stop flirting with every guy you see?" LuHan snapped.

"Excuse me?" Wendy was offended from his remark, that wasn't true. How can he think so low of me?

"Excuse me?" he mocked in a high-toned voice.

Wendy frowned, "Get out."

"No," he refused. 

"Get. Out."

"No."

"I'll call security."

"Do it, I dare you." This little prick doesn't think I can do it.

"Fine, I will." Wendy reached for the phone and called security.

"Hel-" Wendy was cut off the line by LuHan's finger on the button. Wendy gave LuHan a look and sighed. "Can you please get out?"

"NO!" *SLAP* Wendy turned her face to hide her tears. How can he yell at me?

LuHan froze as he slowly realized he got slapped. He didn't say anything as he exited the room. He closed the door and leaned against it. "Damn."

Wendy brought her sore legs up to her chest and burried her head as she cried, silently. 

 

*next day*

"Goodbye Mark-ssi and aslo thank very much for treating my wounds," Wendy said as she left the hospital with Tiffany. LuHan hasn't talked to Wendy since yesterday's incident.

"Eonnie," Tiffany called out.

"Mm?" Wendy responded.

"I have a boyfriend," she said.

"Cool."

"..."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Just kidding," Tiffany giggled.

"You really," Wendy jokingly threatened to poke her eyes.

"But eonnie," Tiffany began," I think I like someone."

"Who is it?"

"..."

"Fine, don't tell me," Wendy looked out of the window.

"His name is..."

Wendy looked at her with anticipating eyes.

"..not going to be told," Tiffany teased. Wendy blew a raspbaery and drew her attention elsewhere.

"Where are we going?" Wendy asked.

"The Chairman's house," Tiffany nonchalantly.

"What?! Why?!" Wendy asked.

"I don't know...He just asked me to take you there," Tiffany shrugged. Wendy slumped back into her seat and closed her eyes. The rest of the ride was silent to her father's house.

"Wendy, we're here," Tiffany lightly shook Wendy's arm.

"Okay," Wendy opened her eyes and noticed Tiffany staying still. "Are you coming or not?"

"Sorry, the Chairman only wants you," Tiffany smiled.

"Ugh, fine," Wendy got out of the car slowly being careful not to put pressure on her bruises. "Bye, Tiffany."

"Bye, Eonnie ~," Tiffany waved. Wendy gently closed the car door and looked up at the mansion. Wendy trudged toward the entrance where she was welcomed by a maid. 

"Father!" Wendy called out. She slowy walke towards the living room where she saw someone so familiar. Her father was there, too. Wendy could sense the tension in the air and slowly approached her father and the boy that wasn't facing her. 

"I'm here," Wendy softly said and she carefully bowed to her father who was or seemed to be ticked off. "I'm sorry, fa-Chairman." Her father looked up at her with an amused face. He waited for her to continue despite her condition. Wendy knew business is business and personal matters are personal matters. They can't be mixed together. "I'm sorry I came here today looking like this," she continued. Father laughed at Wendy. Wendy looked up confused. "What is it?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy, I didn't call you here for your apoligy, and also, don't apoligize about that," her father said.

"Oh...Then why did you call me here?" Wendy asked forgetting there was a guest in the room. Her fathe cleared his throat and gestured her to sit.

"Wendy," the guest called. Wendy looked at him. It was him.

"Why are you here?" Wendy asked politely.

"The Chairman called me here," he replied. Wendy looked at her father for an explanation. 

"Father?" Wendy called.

"I think you should explain this one," father addressed him.

"Fine," the boy said rudely. 

"Excuse you," Wendy said.

"Wendy, I'm sorry," he started off. Wendy furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what was going on. "You know how I'm an idol?" Wendy nodded at the obvious question. "You know why I was called her by father?" He just called my father ... father. Wendy slowly started to put the puzzle pieces together. 

"You..." Wendy shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm your brother, Wendy."

"Darling, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I'm sorry you were oblivious that Kris is your brother while you were so close to him," her father apologized. 

Wendy frozed and looked into Kris's eyes.

She felt lost. She felt shocked. She felt confused. But most of all,

 

she felt betrayed. 


Autour's note;

Hey guys! So a lot of things happened in this chapter. How do you think Wendy will react? 

BY THE WAY I'M SORRY. I bet a lot of you were disappointed that it was all a dream XD Mianhaeyoooo Cx 

I won't be updating until next week because I'm going camping WOOP WOOP!

 XIUHAN <3

Please subscribe and comment (:

Saranghaeyo ~ !

Fifi_Noo