Revenge - 1

Married To Him

Chapter 13


-Wendy POV-

After I wahsed up, I went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and scanned the foods. There were a lot of fruits so I decided to make a smoothie for LuHan and I. I grabbed the blender from the cupboard and cut up all the fruits. I put 2 tablespoons of sugar into the mixture and added 3/4 a cup of milk. I went to the freezer and grabbed the tray of ice and placed 6 cubes into the blender. I place the lid securely on the top and plugged it in. 

"I'm go-- AHHH MAAHH GAAAAAWWWDD!" LuHan shrieked as I the blender. HAH! In your face LuHan! The smoothie finished and I turned off the blender. I turned around to LuHan staring intently at me. I slowly walked towards him not breaking the eye contact and smiled seductevly at him. He widened his eyes as he saw me lean into him. I looked at his lips and noticed his adorable scar under his bottom lip. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him with puppy eyes. I saw his Adam's apple bob up then down. I smirked and leaned closer to him and was about to make contact with his lips but turned my head away from him. I grabbed the cups with my free hands and headed back to my smoothie.

"Yah!" LuHan shouted. I smirked but hid it when I turned to face him with an innocent face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He pointed at me and opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find the right words to say. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I played dumb. He shook his head and slumped into the chair by the counter.

I snickered as I poured the smoothie into the tall glasses. I dumped all the things I used to cut the fruit into the sink and placed the blender into the other sink so it won't break. I turned to the cups of smoothie and found one missing, I automatically jutted out my botom lip and turned to the culprit. He was happily jugging down the drink without a thanks to me. I glared at him as he finished the drink. I notice the mustasche that was created on the top of his lip. I grabbed my cup and handed it to him. He smiled and galdly took it. What a fatty. Isirked as I thought of another idea. I grabed the cup and helped him drink it. His eyes widened as I tilted the bottom higher and higher. He started flailing his arms and squirming. Before he could get away, I tilited the cup all the way and saw the smoothie drip down his neck. 

"Lu Wendy!" he raged. I played dumb, again.

"Omo! I'm so sorry," I faked. I grabbed the napkin and was about to wipe it off for him, but decided to trow at his face, "Here you go!" 

"Seriously Wendy? I can drink it myself," he said as he wiped his neck.

"Oh," I said sounding guilty as I kicked my feet on the ground, "Sorry. I saw you liked the drink so much, I couldn't help myself." I heard him sigh.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you," he apologized. HA! My plan is working. 

"What were you going to say before?" I changed the topic. 

"Oh, I have a scheduale in China, so I won't be here for a week," he said. Oh, that , for him. LOOOOOOL I was jumping in joy in the inside. 

"When are you leaving?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"Tomorrow morning," he said. YES! I still got today to take my revenge!


Authour's note;

Short update today...D: I'm sorry, I'll update soon, like maybe in 2-3 days?

ALSO! 

It's my friend Wendy's birthday. I started this fanfic becuase of Wendy (my actual friend, not the character). Please go subscribe to her story for her birthday gift! (: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/812136/mine-fluff-you-school-exo-xiumin-kris

Fifi_Noo