Truth or Dare

Married To Him

Chapter 17

Disclaimer: Not edited...like my other chapters XD


-LuHan POV-

"What are you so happy about?" I leanes against the door frame. She beamed at me and squealed. This is so weird of her. 

"I'm going to work again!" she exclaimed jumping up and down. Yipee? 

"No way! I'm going to work, too!" I screeched with a girly voice. She stopped jumping and started frowning. 

"What's wrong with you? You sound like a dying cat," she gave me a look and walked pass me. What?! She can do it..but I can't? Pfft. Pfffffffffffft. 

"Wait up!" I called after her. We reached downstairs to where the boys were. I gave Kai the signal and he smiled.

"Guys!" Kai said. "Let's play Truth or Dare! All of us, including Wendy."

"Huh? Uh, okay," Wendy stuttered. We all gathered in a circle. It was me, then SeHun, Kai, ChanYeol, BaekHyun, XiuMin, Chen, D.O, Wendy, Tao, Kris, Lay, and SuHo, who was on my left.

"So, who's going first?" SuHo asked. SeHun's hand shot up, first. What the heck is he doing?! I was supposed to go first. UGH.

"Truth or Dare...Tao," he called his maknae friend.

"Dare!" Tao said sitting up straight.

"Mmmmm," SeHun pondered, "I dare you to not laugh until someone else calls you out."

"Okay," Tao agreed.

"That's going to be hard though," Wendy muttered under her breath.

"It's okay, Wendy," Tao assured. "I got this!" Wendy giggled at his enthusiasm. He smiled back at her. *twitch* Why can't she giggle at me? CH! "Okay, uhm, Wendy! Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Dare," Wendy smirked. Tao was not expecting that. 

"Uh, hold on," he said, putting on his thinking face.

-3rd Person POV-

"Ah! What's your favourite number?" Tao asked.

"6," Wendy replied.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss the 6th person to your right," he said. 

"Okay," Wendy said, counting with her finger. She crawled over to him and gave him a small smile. She leaned in and whispered, "Sorry." before she planted her lips on his

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

cheek. She pulled away and sat back into her spot. LuHan's face was red...in anger. While his, was red, in embarrassment. 

"EY!" Tao said. 

"What?" Wendy spat. "You didn't say where, did you?" Tao lowered his head. "That's what I thought," Wendy said, giggling.

"You are soo lucky," Kai commented. "Tao, why didn't you say her left, huuuuuh?" he whined.

"Yeah, you are pretty lucky, SeHun," SuHo agreed. LuHan rolled his eyes as he saw SeHun's cheeky smile.

"Okay, my tuurrrn," Wendy said. "SuHo-ssi. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," he said.

"Have you ever been in love?" she asked, smiling genuinely.

"Uhm," he hesitated. 

"You don't have to answer if you are uncomfortable," Wendy said, noticing his hesitation.

"Thanks, but I'll answer. I have, actually," he replied. The boys 'oohed' and 'awwed' at their hyung. 

"Okay your turn," Wendy said.

"LuHan!"

"Dare," he replied.

"I dare you to ... " SuHo pondered. "Ah! I dare you to hold Wendy's hand for the rest of the game."

"Okay," LuHan said going over to Wendy.

"SuHo hyung! That was the lamest dare ever!" Kai said.

"So?"

"..."

"Okay guys, my trun!" LuHan in. "Lay! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!"

"Well then...I dare you to get on your knees and act like a dog until we end this game," LuHan smirked.

"Ah Mwoyaaa! You're so mean,: Lay said, getting on his hands and knees. His face reddened as he saw Wendy giggling. 

Wendy pulled out her phone and checked the identity of who was calling. It was Tiffany. Wendy excused herself and answered the call.

"Hey!" Wendy greeted.

"Hi! So, I was wondering if we were going anywhere in China. Should I bring bathing suits and such?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't see why not. When you're done packing, you should come over, so it won't be a hassle when we go in the morning," Wendy said.

"Okay, I'll probably be over in an hour or so. See you soon" Tiffany said before ending the call.

Wendy went back to her spot and they continued the game. They all started laughing when Lay attempted to 'roll over'.

"Tao-ssi," Wendy giggled. "You laughed, but it wasn't your turn. You lost!"

"Awe maaaan," Tao said.

"Punishment time," Kris said.

"I got one!" ChanYeol said. "LuHan hyung! Can I borrow your phone?" LuHan passed his phone to the excited boy. "BaekHyun," ChanYeol cued. BaekHyun reached over to Tao's face and strecthed it out.

"YAH!!" Tao screeched as his face was being tortured.

"Yah? I'm your hyung. ChanYeol, time for round two," BaekHyun teased. Everyone laughed and continued to have a good time. After a while, everyone got tired and decided to take a break from the game.

"LuHan hyung -woof- can I take a break, too?" Lay asked.

"No, unless you want a punishment," LuHan replied. Lay whimpered and layed down. 

"Wendy!" D.O called.

"Yes?"

"I think someone's at the door," he said.

"Okay! I go get it," Wendy scrambled to the door, tugging on LuHan's hand, to welcome her friend.

"Eonnie!" Tiffany squealed as she went in for a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Wendy exclaimed, awkwardly hugging her with one hand.

"But eonnie, why are there so many shoes?" Tiffany asked taking her pair off.

"The boys are here," Wendy said.

"Whaat?!" Tiffany whispered.

"Why?" LuHan asked. "Like someone? Are you, perhaps, a fan of ours?"

"No. I like your music. And I can't really say I'm a fan of you. If your friends are like you, I'm not sure what I'd think of them," Tiffany said hawling her bag over the guys' shoes.

"Ohh, shots fired," Wendy commented. LuHan shot her a look. "Anyways, want me to introduce you to them?" Wendy asked.

"That'd be nice, eonnie. Thanks," Tiffany said fixing her clothes.

"Uhm, my friend came over," Wendy said, gaining the boys' attention. "Her name is Tiffany. Choi Tiffany."

 

-Tiffany POV-

I peeked out from behind the wall and saw the boys sprawled out in the living room. I took a step beside Wendy and bowed my head. "Hi, I'm Tiffany," I greeted. I hate being the centre of attention. I cleared my throat as I noticed them staring at me. Awkward. I tugged on eonnie's arm and tried to hide behind her. 

"Tiffany, it's okay," Wendy whispered. I shook my head as I pulled her to the side.

"Eonnie, they're scaring me," I confessed.

"Okay, I'll hang out with you then," Wendy said. "I don't really like all that attention, too."

"Thanks eonnie. You're the best," I gave a cheeky smile with a thumbs up.

"Get your stuff upstairs and join us after," Wendy said. I nodded and took off my coat, getting ready to lift some weights with my nonexistent guns. I brought my hair to the side and heaved the suitcase to the staircase. Just before I took my first step, my bag was taken from me. I looked at the culprit and my eyes widened.

"Long time no see, Tiffany," he said.

"Uh, yeah, long time no see, JunMyeon," I greeted back. He walked upstairs with my bag as I trailed behind him. He placed it in the guest room beside the bed. "Thanks," I said.

"So, how have you been?" he asked.

I just got myself back together, then you decided to show up. "Great!" I chirped. "I guess you've been living the life, huh?"

"Uh, yeah," JunMyeon said rubbing the bcak of his neck. You must be having a great life, now that I'm out of it. 

"That's good," I said. "Well, I'll go see if Wendy needs help with anything. See you, uh, around, I guess." I my heels and tried to escape the heavy atmosphere, but was stap by a grip on my arm. Oh not again. Please.

"Wait-"

"No, JunMyeon...ssi. I'm not going to wait anymore," I tugged my arm away from him. I knew my words hurt him, but what can I do? I moved on and I hope he has, too. I raced down the stairs a little to quickly and lost my step. I closed my eyes and waited for my face to hit the wooden floor, but I felt a firm grip on my waist. I opened my eyes to Kris' worried face.

"Slow down," Kris said helping me gain my centre of gravity back. "You look like you're running away from your worst nightmare," he laughed.

"Maybe I am," I joked. -not really- "Thanks."

"How are you?" he asked.

"Good," I said with a smile. "What about you?"

"A little stressed, but overall survivng," he said. I laughed. 

"Well, don't get too stressed out, it's not good for your health," I said, kind of worried.

"I'll try, and thanks," he said.

"For what?" I puzzled.

"I don't know, just thanks."

"Okay, weirdo."

"Weirdo?" Kris gasped sarcastically. "I am hurt, Tiffany."

"Pfft, whatever," I chuckled at his playfulness. I was finally feeling a little more comfortable, but I got this funny feeling someone was trying to send daggers at me.

 

-3rd Person's POV-

SuHo eyed the two as they slowly got on a friendly level. "Why is he so close with her?" he mumbled.

"What did you say, hyung?" Chen asked.

"Huh? Nothing," SuHo said.

"Okay there, but anyways. Don't you think Tiffany's a babe?" Chen checked her out. SuHo smacked the boy on the back of his head. "Whaaat?" he whined rubbing the back of his head.

"Be respectful," SuHo nagged.

" 'Be respectful' ," Chen mimmicked. SuHo glared at the boy. "Sorry," he whimpered. SuHo rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. 

"Guys! It's 1:34 am! We have a flight in less then 5 hours! Let's go home!" SuHo announced.

"Awwwe" they whined.

"Can't we just spend the night here?" Kai whined.

"No," LuHan said. "Listin to SuHo and go back to your dorms."

"Okay," they said, putting on their shoes.

"Bye Wendy! Bye Tiffany!" the greeted. The girls waved and LuHan stood there bitterly. None of them bid their goodbyes to him.

"Eonnie, let's go wash up," Tiffany said.

"Okay!" Wendy said, pulling Tiffany up the stairs.

"I like you outfit today," Tiffany said.

"Thanks," Wendy giggled as they disappeared to the second level, leaving LuHan all alone.

"Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely. I have nobody for my oowwwwnnn," LuHan sang as he trudged upstairs.


Authour's note;

aaannnnndd here's this chapter. 

I'M SO SORRY FOR UPDATEING SO LATE.

I am going to continue this fanfic.

Like so many things have happened that pissed me off like WTF.

Kris, then Jessica-eonnie, and now LuHan? TT~TT

I still and will always support the decisions they make.

SM Entertainment. t(-.-t)

Anyways, Tiffany and SuHo...? Also Tiffany and Kris?

I will slowly unveil Tiffany's past. Do you guys like the whole "-Tiffany POV-" or do you want me to cut it out?

Subscribe for more (if you haven't) and COMMENT! Saranghaeyo ~ See you in my next update (:

Fifi_Noo