Worked up

Married To Him

Chapter 7

Disclaimer:Kris's thoughts are grey. Sorry if it's hard to tell... Hehe enjoy (:


"I am her brother, dumb*ss," Kris said.

*flashback (Kris's POV)*

"Yah, did you hear?" XiuMin asked.

"About what?" I asked back.

"LuHan's getting married," he said excitedly.

"Really?! With who?" BaekHyun asked.

"Wendy I think her name is," XiuMin pondered. 

 Eh, it wouldn't be Wendy, my little sister ... right?

"Wendy?" SeHun repeated.

"Yeah, I heard she's a CEO," XiuMin confirmed.

Oh, Wendy's a CEO.

"Dang, she must be really smart. Kkaemssong," BaekHyun commented.

Wendy's smart...I think. But then again I've never really met her.

"What's her last name?" SeHun asked.

"It's Wu, just like Kris. Hey Kris, are you related to her?" XiuMin asked.

"No," Kris lied. Daebak, did father do this?

"Wendy Wu," Kai walked towards the gossip group. "She's the CEO of Wu Marketing Corperation. One of the richest companies out there. I bet you she froced LuHan into marrying her. Saesang fans these days," Kai sighed.

Wendy has never had a boyfriend. She's too young to be marrying. "Don't talk about her like you know her," Kris said blankly as he left the dorm. Tch, when I thought that I was finally done with family problems, Wendy just happens to marry my band member. Great. GREAT. I need to talk to father about this.

 *end of flashback*

"Haha, nice one Kris," LuHan said. Oh wait. Wendy Wu...Kris Wu...Wu Marketing corperation. LuHan looked at Kris in disbelief. "No way. T-that. W-what?"

"I left this family," Kris said casually. "Don't tell Wendy. I want to tell her myself."

"Tell me what?" Wendy walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing," Kris said. "Well I'll be going."

"Already? Okay, bye Kris-ssi," Wendy bid.

"Bye," he walked out closing the door behind him.

Wendy got up and opened the cupboard to grab a cup. All the ones on the bottom were in the sinks so she had to reach for the higher ones. She grabed a chair and carefully stepped up. She reached for the cup and successfult got it. She took a s step back and lost her balance. She quickly tried to make her centre of gravity lower but to no avail. "Omo!" she shrieked. She was waiting for the gush of pain her bum was going to take, but instead she didn't, because she didn't land ... at all. She opened her eyes to see a smirking LuHan. 

"Paboo," he teased. Why does he always come to the 'rescue.' 

"You can let go now," Wendy said still in his secure arms.

"Okay," LuHan said as he dropped her on the couch.

"Jeez, you are very touchy today," Wendy complained.

"Do you have a problem with that?" LuHan smirked. Wendy ignored his childish comeback and went on to get the water.

"Wendy," LuHan called.

"Hmm?" Wendy sipped on her water.

"Do you have any siblings?" he asked.

"No," Wendy started off What? "but, yes. It's complicated I guess. I don't know him and no one will tell me who he is. All I know is that he's some famous guy. It's stupid. They tell me his job, but not his name...isn't that ridiculous?!"

"Maybe he's closer than you think he is," LuHan tried to comfort her. I wish I can tell her, but Kris needs to clean up this mess by himself. 

"Even if he's close to me, I don't think I can face him. He betrayed me and my family. He was never there for me or my family. If he comes back to the family, I don't think I would be able to look at him, no, more than that; I don't think I would be able to be in the same room as him. He made me -," Wendy sighed. "Nevermind."

"Wendy," LuHan cooed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to -"

"No I'm sorry for bringing up the subject. Well I have to go to the company for practice," LuHan said.

"Okay," Wendy mumbled. She's never been to his company or seen him dance in front of her. She only saw from broadcasts. She slumped upstairs and decided to take a nap. She didn't even bother seeing him off. 

 

*tap tap* Wendy shot her eyes open. She slowly got up andchecked the time. It was 11 pm. "I was asleep for that long?" she scratched her neck as she got up. *tap tap* She whipped her head towards the sudden sound. Is LuHan home? She took off her slippers and steadily went towards the sound. *CLAP CLAP* Wendy froze in her spot. The Conjuring. She bravely cocked her head around the corner to see what or who was making the sound. As she saw the cause of the sound she fell on the floor.


Authour's note;

Hihi! Sorry for a lame/short chapter. So...Wendy got pretty worked up on the subject of siblings. Also, who/what do you think is making the sounds? 

Drama is slowly creeping its way to the upcoming chapters.

PLEASE COMMENT! I really like hearing feedback from you guys. Also, I'm more than happy to take suggestions and complaints XD

  <- Isn't XiuMin just so ...asdfghjkl;

I love you guys btw! <3

 

Subscribe for more and please remember to comment !

Fifi_Noo