Full of surprises

Married To Him

Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I know Kris has filed a law suit against SM to deactivate the contract they
have between them. I still say Kris is in EXO. If you guys are unconfortable
about
it, I'll change his name to Wu Yi Fan if that'll make any difference.


"Oh, hello. I'm Tiffany," she greeted Kris. 

"Hi, I'm Kris fom EXO," he greeted back. 

"Eonnie," Tiffany walked beside Wendy and smiled, "what are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. Want to watch a movie downstairs?" Wendy suggested.

"Mmm, okay," Tiffany chimed as she skipped to the fridge for some snacks.

"Can we watch, too," LuHan asked.

"We're going to watch horror. Are you sure you want to watch with us?" Wendy wanted him to say no. She hates horror movies but, she didn't want LuHan to disturb her. 

"Yeah, I LOVE horror!" LuHan replied. "Let's go Kris!" And just like that, Wendy's plan went down the toilet. 

Wendy pouted as she walked up to her closet and changed into comfy clothes. She brought another pair of confy clothes for Tiffany to change into. Before she went downstairs, she made some popcorn for the movie. She slowly walked down the stairs, being careful not to drop the popcorn, clothes, pillow, and her phone as she cautiously took a hesitating step down to her nightmare. She took one last step, or what she thought was the last step and freely walked. As she had her mini-heart attack, the popcorn she thought was going to fly everywhere, disappeared. She finaly hit the floor and looked up. LuHan laughed at his wife that was now on the floor. 

"Eonnie! Are you okay!" Tiffany rushed over to her older sister and helped her stand up.

"Thanks LuHan," Wendy panted, "you are so much help." She took Tiffany's arm and placed the clothes in her hands. "Go change." Tiffany smiled in gratitude as she scurried to the washroom. Wendy walked towards the pile of blankets on the ground that was facing the huge tv. She sat down in the iddle and settled in. She noticed that the beginning of the ,ovie was paused.

"What are we watching?" Wendy asked.

"The Conjuring," LuHan mumbled as he sat down beside her with mouthful of popcorn stuffed in his mouth. Oh my gosh. I'm dead. Haaaah! LuHan noticed Wendy's stiff face, "Why? You don't want to watch it? Are you, perhaps, scared?"

"No, I'm not scared," Wendy spat back. 

"Good, because I need someone to hold onto when I get scared," Tiffany remarked as she sat down on the other side of Wendy. "Kris-ssi, come sit," Tiffany patted the space beside her. Kris didn't respond and just quietly sat down besdie her leaving some reasonable space between them. The movie soon started and Wendy was already creeped out. She HATES dolls and the on in the movie creeped her out, a lot. As the movie got more intense, Wendy got more paranoid. Why are we watching this downstairs? It was the part where the girl was looking down the stairs and then ... CLAP CLAP. Wendy freaked out and grabbed onto someones arm. It was LuHan's. He looked at his wife and saw her pale face. He giggled at her cuteness and pulled his arm away. Wendy looked at the owner of the arm that was now around her body. She looked away from embarrassment but didn't pull away. She felt protected. She didn't want to admit it, but she liked it...a lot. As the movie came to its end, Wendy was now snuggling into LuHan's body and Tiffany was fast asleep on Kris's shoulder. 

"Wendy," Kris whispered. Wendy looked to her side and saw Tiffany sleeping on him. She giggled. 

"What?" Wendy teased.

"Uh...can you get her off me?" he asked.

"Do you think I'm the Hulk? Carry her up, please," Wendy said with a smile. She turned towards her husband who was now asleep. She poked his side and he stirred. "LuHaaaan~" she cooed.

"Mmmm," he whimpered. He slowly opened his eyes and took sight of his wife's face.

"The movies over," Wendy stated.

"So?" LuHan croaked.

"Let go of me and get your upstairs," she commanded. 

"But I don't want to let go," LuHan whined.

"Want me to punish you again?" Wendy warned.

"Anni (no)," LuHan let go of her and shot upstairs.

"Y-yah. Why'd you leave without me?" Wendy stammered as she scrambled upstairs. She forgot her phone. "Awwe man." She slowly went downstairs and scurried to her phone. She turned around and screamed. There was a doll in front of her face. She fell onto the floor and cried from the shock.

"Y-yah, Wendy. It's me," LuHan reassured. He sat infront of her and awkwardly calmed her. She sobbed and punch him.

"Y-you ar-are so me-mean," Wendy choked on her cries and stomped upstairs. She soon calmed herself and went to go check on Tiffany. Kris noticed Wendy's swollen eyes and rushed to her.

"What happened to you? I heard you scream," he worried. 

"LuHan is a jerk," she said and walked away.

"This guy really deserve a punch," Kris cursed under his breath. Kris is Wendy's brother. Nobody knows it exept for their father. Kris always wanted to tell Wendy, but he didn't know when to or how to. 'No one makes my sister cry' he thought to himself. He walked towards LuHan and locked him in a headlock position and stared wrestling him. "You're so mean."

"I'm sorry, I was wrong," he admitted as her was beneath Kris.

"Don't say it to me, say it to Wendy. You mde her cry," Kris said.

"Why are you doing this to me? It's not like you're her brother," LuHan defended. Kris scoffed and pulled LuHan up.

"I am her brother, dumb*ss," Kris said.


Authour's note;

THE SECRET'S OUT, but most of you probably knew that Kris is Wendy's brother.

I'll update in a couple days. Thank you for those who have subbed to this fanfic!

Subscribe (if you haven't) and comment! ~^^~ 

Fifi_Noo