Exposed

Married To Him

Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I make A LOT of mistakes. I don't usually read over 
my chapters when I'm done writing them. I'll edit after XD


As she saw the cause of the sound she fell on the floor.

"YAH!" she exhaled.

"Omo! You shock me!" 

"I shocked you?" Wendy asked.

"Yes eonnie, you did," Tiffany said. 

"Tch, whatever," Wendy got up and walked over to her dongsaeng. "Why didn't you go home, yet?"

"Just cause," Tiffany stated. Wendy chuckled at her answer and opened her arms for a hug. "Come on, Tiffany." Tiffany smiled and accepted her eonnies welcoming arms. "You know, I only gives hugs to the people I reeeeaaally like," Wendy informed.

"Thank you eonnie, you're the best," Tiffany mumbled as she burried her head into the crook of Wendy's shoulder. "I think I'll leave now, before you-know-who gets back," Tiffany giggled as she grabbed her bag. 

"Arresso, bye Tiffany," Wendy sent her off. She blew a raspberry as she her heels. She stepped into the qiuet house and sat down on the couch. "Sooo boooored," she whined. She grabbed her phone and decided to listen to music. She put her head phones on and put on a upbeat song. She bobbed her head to the beat and started tapping her fingers as the song changed, she started to move her body to the music. Soon she was dancing along hitting each move on the correct beat. The song changed again to her recently favourite song. She danced with her eyes closed letting her body take over. LuHan came home just then and saw his wife dancing infront of his eye. Woah. She's good. He leaned against the wall and observed her sharp and smooth movements the swiftly flowed well. Wendy stopped dancing as soon as the song changed. It was one of EXO's songs. She took off her headphones and gave a disgusted face at her phone, "Why'd you have to play one of EXO's songs?" She turned around and jumped back in shock. "YAH!" she yelled. "Stop scaring me, it's not funny."

"Why'd you stop dancing?" LuHan asked ignoring what she just said.

"Because one of your songs came on," Wendy smirked.

"Can't dance to them?" LuHan asked.

"No, I don't want todance to them," Wendy retorted. 

"You're pretty good," LuHan said. 

"Tch, go to bed," Wendy said as she walked up stairs. 

"Go to bed," LuHan mocked. "Can't even say thanks? 

"Great, now he knows I dance. This is so embarrassing," Wendy said to herself as she washed up for bed. 

LuHan sighed as he took a seat in the kitchen, "Why is it so hard to get her to open up to me?"

"LuHan!" Wendy called from upstairs.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Uh..." Wendy said awkwardly.

"What?" LuHan asked as he went upstairs.

"Can you uh," Wendy pondered.

"Can I what?" LuHan questioned.

"Canyousleepwithmetonight?" she spat out. She looked away embarrassed. 

"What?" LuHan teased. He knew she was scared from everything today, but he wanted to more.

"Canyousleepwithmetonight?" she mumbled again.

"Sorry, what?" LuHan asked. Wendy got irritated and just left him. "Where are you going?" LuHan chuckled.

"No where!" Wendy answered.

"What do you want?" LuHan trailed behind her. 

"Nothing," she said.

"Okay, suit yourself," LuHan said as he turned around to walk to his room. She so adorable.

"Wait!" Wendy said.

"What?" LuHan said tiredly.

Wendy took a deep breath and finally let her pride go, "Can you sleep with me tonight?" LuHan laughed at her cuteness. Wendy connected her eyebrows and pouted. "Why are you laughing at me?" Wendy whined. "Fine! Don't sleep with me!" Wendy fumed. She stomped to her room while LuHan was having trouble breathing from laughing so hard. 

 

It was around 2 am and Wendy was still wide awake. She layed on her bed with her feet up making sure nothing was going to grab her feet. She sat up feeling unsettled. She grabbed her pillow and left her room. She tiptoed towards LuHan's room and opened his door slowly revealing LuHan sleeping soundlessly. She walked over to him remembering to close the door. She reached the side of his bed and notice that he didn't have a shirt on. Great. She slowly settled beside him keeping as much space between them. What she didn't know was that LuHan woke up from hearing his door open and close. He opened one of his eyes and to his expectation, Wendy was there infront of him. He smiled and slowly approached her. "What are you doing?" he croaked. Wendy jerked and whipped her head towards LuHan who was gicving her a questioning look.

"I didn't know you were awake," Wendy said. "I'll leave now," she said as she got up. LuHan grabbed her wrist and pulled her back onto the bed as hegave her a bear hug.

"Who said you can leave?" he asked as he pulled her closer. Wendy silently layed there as her heart beated at a strange pace. What just happened? She moved around to get into a more comfotable position and didn't bother fighting against him. She let her eyelids drop and fell into dreamland. LuHan closed his eyes and took deep breaths trying to calm his heart. He then also drifted into sleep.

 

Wendy groaned as she felt the warm ray of sun hit her. She snuggled into LuHan closer and LuHan smiled at her action and her hair. Wendy flinched from the sudden 'pet' and opened her eyes. She was awoken to a bedhead LuHan. Wow, she's pretty. Wow, he's hot. Wait, what? Wendy got up and grabbed her pillow.

"Where are you going?" LuHan asked.

"I have to go to wo  " Wendy stopped herself realising she doesn't have work anymore. She shot LuHan a look and pouted.

"That's what I thought," LuHan said. He gestured her to come back onto the bed. 

"No," she refused.

"Okay, I'll just check you out from there cause you look pretty hot right now," he said. Wendy looked down and realised she was in her sleep wear that was pretty revealing

"ert," she said and left the room. "Day two with no work," Wendy noted, "what am I going to do?"


Authour's note;

Sorry for a late update....? I honestly don't know if this is a late update or not.

I got braces guys. I have train tracks on my teeth D: but it'll all be worth it (:

Subscribe and comment ^^ 

Saranghaeyo ~ <3

Fifi_Noo