Pained.

Married To Him

Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't have one...other than I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!


"Wendy, I'm leaving!" LuHan shouted from the door.

"Waaiiiit!" Wendy said as she shuffled downstairs. 

"Why?" he asked.

"Can I come with you?" she asked. "I don't have anything to do today. Tiffany is busy, too."

"But I'm going to my scheduale," LuHan said unsure.

"It's not like I'm going to interfere," she pouted as she looked at her feet.

"Fiiiine," LuHan agreed. "By the way, don't do aegyo infront of me, got it?" Wendy smiled and tagged along. 

 

"Wait here, okay?" LuHan said in his stage clothes.

"Arresso," Wendy said shooing him away. She sat on the couch observing EXO's waiting room. Makeup, hair tools, clothes, water, food were all over the place. All the stylists went backstage for final wardrobe check, leaving Wendy alone in the stuffy room. "I need to go to the washroom," Wendy said to herself as she made her way to the door. She opened it to a not so welcoming cake in the face. She wiped the cake away from her eyes and was in site of some teenage fans; her worst nightmare. 

"Back off from our oppa," the one on the right said. Wendy looked down and bit her lip to prevent herself from talking back. "Did you not hear me?" she scoffed. 

"Yah," the one in the middle called. She pushed Wendy back and then cracked an egg on top of Wendy's head. "Why don't you dissapear from LuHan's life? Hmm?" 

"I'm sorry," Wendy squeaked. They scoffed and laughed at Wendy's ridiculousness.

"Sorry?" they taunted. "If your sorry, leave."

Wendy stood still and glued her eyes to her feet, "I can't." 

"What gutts you have, huh?" the right one said again. "You want your life to be ruined? Back off from LuHan oppa," she threatened. "He doesn't love you, he hates you. You ruined his life," they said. Wendy stood there silently as they started to throw food at her. It's okay, Wendy, it's not the first time. Hold it in and no one gets hurt. "Won't bug off yet?" the left one said. Wendy stood still avoiding their glares. Their scoffs soon turned into smirks as they raised their hands. 

*SLAP* Wendy flew onto the ground holding her burning cheek. She swallowed her cries and stayed still. They started pushing Wendy until she was flat on the floor for them to have more power. They kicked and punched Wendy, who was still not responding to their hits. 

"YAH!" someone yelled from the end of the hallway. Wendy didn't have strength to look at the person. Before her body gave out, she heard rushing footsteps and the girls scrambling away. "Wendy, stay with me!" a male said as he took her into his arms. LuHan-ah, I'm sorry. Her eyes closed and her body was laying motionlessly in someone's arms. 

 

"Hey, good job on your performance," people complimented as EXO headed back to their room.

"LUHAN!" his manager came panting to the boy. "Wendy," he started off but soon choked on his breaths.

"Why? Where's Wendy?" LuHan asked worriedly. Soon the boys were surrounding the manager.

"She's in the hospital," he finally said. 

"WHAT?!" they all asked in disbelief. LuHan stood there as his world slowed down.

"Why is she in the hospital?" Kris asked.

"Some fans got hold of her and," the manager stopped knowing that the boys got the message.

"We should go," XiuMin said as he grabbed LuHan who was blanking out. I failed. I failed to protect her. 

 

*at the hospital*

"Mrs.Lu doesn't have any serious injuries. She have a couple bruises and cuts, but those will heal on their own. She is now resting so only one visitor at a time. There is someone in there already so you guys will have to wait," the doctor informed.

"Yes, thank you," LuHan said as he bowed. After a couple minutes of waiting, a boy stepped out of your room. LuHan got up and patted the guy's back. "Excuse me," LuHan said, "but how do you know Wendy?"

"I don't have to tell you that," he said as he walked away. 

LuHan scoffed and entered her room. "Wendy," he called as he scanned your body. There were bruises and cuts all over her arms and one big bruise on her cheek. He sighed as he took a seat beside her. He grabbed her soft hand carefully into his as her lowered his head. "I'm sorry, Wendy. I'm sorry," he husked. After an hour, Wendy started to arouse.

"LuHan," she whispered. LuHan shot his head up and looked at Wendy who was stirring in her sleep. "LuHan-ah." 

"Mm, I'm right here Wendy," he reassured to the sleeping wife of his. 

"LuHan oppa," she said again. LuHan's eyes jumped out of their sockets. She called me oppa. LHe tighted his grip on her hand and like it was a cue, Wendy opened her eyes. 

"Wendy," he cooed. She averted her attention to LuHan.

"Where am I?" she rasped.

"You're in the hospital," he replied. Wendy closed her eyes and remembered what happesned at the station. She looked at LuHan with guilt. 

"Why are you here?" she asked cautiously. "Why aren't you at your other scheduale?"

"Beause you're my wife," he answered as he gazed his sparkling eyes to her confused ones.

"But-"

"Wendy, I'm your husband and I promised to protect you. I promised to love you. I'm here because I care about you," he said. Wendy didn't respond and just stared at him. She noticed her hand was in his. "I'm not here because I was forced; I'm here because I want-no I need to be here," LuHan looked down. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you."

"It's okay," she squeezed his hand. 

"Wendy, I have to tell you one more thing and it's okay if you freak out, but please believe me," he said.

"What is it?" she asked. LuHan looked into her eyes.

"I think I fell for you, Lu Wendy." He fell for me.


Hii lovlies! 

So, he made his big move. What do you think Wendy's reaction going to be like?

Also, who do you think that boy from before is?

Subscribe and comment!

  *0* he's so ... WOW.

Fifi_Noo