Confessions

Married To Him

 

Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I really wanted to write something mushy, so here it is.
Enjoy my beautiful people (:


Wendy got up and left without saying anything. She hailed a taxi and proceeded to the destination. She thanked the driver as she paid for the ride. She got off and walked towards her safe place; by her grandfather's side. She sat down in front of his tombstone and leaned her head on her knees.

"Hi grandfather," she bitterly laughed. "A lot has happened to me." I miss you. I wish you were here. I know I sound selfish, but I really need someone here with me. 

 

Wendy opened the door as she sighed. She needed someone with her, someone who didn't lie to her yet. "LuHan-ah," she called. She walked to the kitchen and found him there with his head on the counter. She walked over and wrapped her arms around his body, "I'm sorry." LuHan got up and turned to his wife. 

"What's wrong?"

"I just found out something I wasn't expecting at all."

"..."

"Kris is my brother," she wasn't used to it. She waited for LuHan to freak but he didn't. "Wait, you knew? What? Why? Why didn't you tell me?! You-YOU JERK!" She shot him a death glare. "And to think you were the only one left that didn't lie to me. I trusted you! I freaking trusted you with my love life. I almost fell for you! I-" she was cut off by a pair of lips that crashed onto hers. She hit his broad chest, but his grip was too strong to escape from. She twisted and turned but couldn't bring her lips away from his. Her knees buckled as she leaned her body onto his and deepened the kiss. LuHan smiled into the kiss as he felt her giving in. They drew apart to catch their breaths. 

"Yah," Wendy rasped, "that hurt."

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I forgot you got hurt because of me! I'm so sorry!" LuHan panicked as he scanned her body. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room. 

"Why are we in your room?" Wendy asked as she was gently placed down onto his bed.

"You want to go to your room?" LuHan asked as he began to placen her into his arms. 

"No, I'm fine here," Wendy said. LuHan removed his hands from her and awkwardly backed up. 

"Well-uh...If you uh n-need anything, I-I'll be uh out uh out there...somewhere," he stammered as he pointed to the doorway.

"Wait!" Wendy said. LuHan looked at her and nodded. She patted the spot next to her on his bed to signal him to come. LuHan smiled. Assa! Yess! YEESSSS! He cleared his throat and shuffled next to her. He sat down and looked at her expectantly. She gave him a puzzled look.

"Are you stupid? Or just slow?" she asked. "I meant lay down next to me."

"Oh..." He climbed up next to her and layed obediantly next to her as his heart raced against his chest. 

"Explain."

He looked at her.

"Explain about all of this. Why you didn't tell me about Kris and you know, whyyoudidtheotherthing," she mumbled the last part out of embarrassment. 

"Ohh, I actually found out the day when we watched the movie that Kris was your brother. I got scolded by him because I scared you and then he told me that he was your brother. I was shocked myself. |I wanted to tell you but he said he wanted to that himself," LuHans explained. He notice Wendy was now leaning onto him. 

"Go on."

"That why I brought up the siblings topic that noght and then I noticed you got pretty worked up on it so I gave all my trust onto Kris to tell you," he finished. Wendy nodded and snuggled closer to him. He cleared his throat and proceeded to the next topic. 

"Wendy, since the day I met you at the cafe, I knew that it was going to be a rollercoaster ride. You were so intriging that I didn't notice myself falling for you until our wedding day. When we said our vows, when we kissed, I fell for you. I tried my best to get your attention everyday even if I had to pick a fight with you. Before we got married, before we met, your grandfather came to see me himself...

*flashback*

"Hello there," grandfather greeted to the boy.

"Hi, sir," he greeted back.

"I came here for a favour, a big one. But before I ask you for a favour, I want you to get to know me a little better," grandfather said. "I will be soon out of this beautiful world we live in. I suffer from brain cancer. Haha, I know what your thinking. I'm fine. I'm still breathing, aren't I?" grandfather bitterly joked. "I am widiwed, but my lovely granddaughter visits me without missing a day. She alos brings me mangoes each day! She's a busy person, but she always seeks time to see me. She's so young, but has so much on her shoulders already. I don't want her to be burdened all by herself when I'm gone, so that's where you can help," grandfather said. "I'd like to marry off my granddaughter to you, LuHan."

"Yeh?!"

"You are getting to the age to be married and start a family," grandfather pointed out. "I won't force you to say yes right away. 
I want to spend time with you so you feel more comfortable with me." And with that, the next two weeks, LuHan and Wendy's granfather built a strong bond between eachother and LuHan agreed to marry Wendy even though he barely knew her.

*end of flashback*

 

"...I had already shown interest in you," he slowly explained. "I love you, Lu Wendy."

"I'm sorry," Wendy said. 

"Oh..."

"That I didn't notice before," she finished as she kiss him on the cheek. "I'm going to tell you one of my biggest secrets ever. Even Tiffany doesn't know."

"What is it?" LuHan asked. Wendy leaned into his ear and whispered, "You're my first kiss." 


Authour's note; 

I'M BACK! JK I've been back for acouple days, just too lazy to update :3 oopsies. Hopefully you guys didn't wait too long for this update!

Also, do you guys want POVs from the character's? Let me know in the comment!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

 

Subscribe if you haven't and comment!

Love you guys !! ~ <33

Fifi_Noo