Explodes

Married To Him

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Wendy's thoughts are in pink. LuHan's thoughts are in blue.


Her father made Wendy and LuHan go home, together. They stayed quiet getting lost in their thoughts. Wendy jumped t the sudden vibration in her hand. She unlocked her phone and looked at her messages.

I finished work. Thank you for letting me go home early, eonnie. I'll see you tomorrow ^^ -tiffany

Wendy sighed and replied.

I won't be going to work for a month, Tiffany. The Chairman said to take a break with LuHan. What do I do, hmm? I don't want to waste a month with LuHan. He even suggested us to go on a honeymoon. T~T -wendy

Omo! I'm so sorry to hear that, but Wendy, you really do need a break. Btw, what do I do for a month? -tiffany

I'll talk to the Chairman about that tomorrow. -wendy

Okay. Hwaiting Ms.Wu! ^^! -tiffany

Hwaiting! ;) -wendy

The car stopped and Wendy got out of the car not taking a glance at LuHan

"I can't believe you did that," Wendy said walking into their house.

"What did I do?" LuHan asked cluelessly.

"YAH!" Wendy exclaimed. "I lost my job for a month thanks to you, and you know what's worse? I have a very important meeting with YG Entertainment meeting tomorrow! Also, you want to go on a honeymoom?! Are you crazy?! UGH!"

LuHan stood there dumbfounded. YG?! Is she going to become an idol...there?! What about SM? I mean, she can see me often at SM. What is this?! "Do you love your job that much that you don't want to spend time with your husband? Should I just not appear in front of you again so you can go to work?" LuHan spat back at her.

"YES PLEASE! Leave and never appear in front of me again!" Wendy said angrily. Omo, what if he actually leaves? Then I can never face grandfather again. 

"Okay, I will," Lu Han said turning around and storming out the door. Let's see if you'll really let me go, Lu Wendy.

Wendy was panicking. What do I do? Should I just let him leave or go after him. Wendy, you're so stupid. How could you say that to him. 

LuHan slowly walked to his car until he felt a hand tug him back. "I knew you'd come for m    " LuHan stopped as he saw the owner of the hand. It was XiuMin. 

"What?" XiuMin said completely confused.

"Sorry, thought you were Wendy," LuHan ran his fingers through his red hair. 

"Another fight?" XiuMin asked not surprised.

"Yeah," LuHan sighed.

"Tell me about it," XiuMin said.

"Well, father-in-law told Wendy to stop working for a month to spend time with me," LuHan said slowly walking back to the house with XiuMin, "and so I took the chance and suggested we go on a honeymoon."

"Go on," XiuMin said.

"Wendy went crazy because ... well I don't know why she did, but she told me to leave so I did," LuHan took a deep breath. 

"Paboo, why'd you leave? I don't think she meant it," XiuMin flicked LuHan on the forehead.

"Yah!" LuHan rubbed his now red forehead. "How do you know she doesn't mean it?"

"Look," XiuMin pointed his chin towards a girl walking frantically. It was Wendy.

"What the    "

"YAH!" Wendy shouted. She was running towards LuHan who was now hiding behind the startled XiuMin. 

"You!" Wendy pointed towards LuHan, but obviously XiuMin got confused. 

"Me?" XiuMin pointed at himself.

"No XiuMin, the paboo behind you," Wendy said. LuHan stepped to the side and looked up at Wendy.

"What?!" he yelled. I shouldn't have yelled at her.

Tch. I almost had a heart attack because of you and you have that guts to yell at me? Wendy's eyebrows connected in the middle as she pressed her lips together to prevent a sob from being heard. She turned around and ran. 

"Why did you yell at her?!" XiuMin smacked the puzzled LuHan.

"I-I ..." LuHan scratched his head. What have I done?

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a32n7Jr7Ibc start @2:04 and she is dancing Yoona's part)

Wendy was dripping in sweat as she finished the last beat. She fell on the floor and reached for her water bottle. She's been at it for about 3 hours. She got up and stretched. She grabbed her things and headed out of the studio. She patted her pocket to see if her phone was there; it wasn't. She rushed back into the studio and searched around the room. 

"Where is it? I'm going to die if I don't find it," Wendy panicked. She looked in the change room and there it was, on the bench. "What a relief," Wendy sighed and got up. The lights started flickering. "Okay then," Wendy said and rushed out the studio.

When she got out the studio, she tripped and strained her ankle. "Aishhh," Wendy bit her lip to direct the pain somewhere else. She got up and limped to the side of the road. She looked for any taxis and just to her luck, there wasn't any. She pulled out her phone and called Tiffany. "Please pick up," Wendy whined. 

"Sorry, the number you have dialed    "

"What is this?!" Wendy scrolled through her contact list and the only people not related to work was LuHan. "I'll just walk," Wendy concluded.

 

As she reached her house, she was panting and sweating, lots. She limped to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" LuHan said from the monitor.

"It's", Wendy swallowed, "me."

"Where have you been?!" he scolded.

Wendy winced and replied, "Please just open the door."

"Okay," LuHan said. 

Wendy sat on the doorstep and turned her heads toward the door that was slowly opening. LuHan looked at Wendy.

"What happened?!" LuHan rushed to her side and helped her up. 

"Nothing," Wendy simply replied. She limped into the house. She put her things down on the table and collasped onto the floor.

"Wendy!" LuHan exclaimed. He ran to her side and tried to get her to wake up. She slowly opened her heavy eye lids. 

"It hurts," she whispered.

"Where?" LuHan questioned examining her body.

"Everywhere," she rasped. She passed out right after leaving LuHan panicked. 

 


Authour's note;

Hey! Sorry for not updating in like a week. It's been a really busy week. 

Also, sorry for the lame chapter XD. I'm a total newbie at writing stories so I hope you understand.

I would like to thank the 8 wonderful people who just subscribed to the story. It REALLY means a lot to me!

Leave a comment and subscribe for more, if you haven't.

Fifi_Noo