Revenge - 2

Married To Him

Chapter 15


-Wendy POV-

I sat down and looked at the menu. Oh, ice coffee....Ohhh caramel latte....OHHH oreo frappuccino it is. I looked around for a waiter that could take my order. As my eyes pondered around the cozy shop, I locked with another pair of eyes. Oh. My. God. WTF?! Why is he here?! I looked away and noticed a boy beside ready to take my order. I smiled and ordered as he jotted down my wants. He bowed and walked away leaving me to my peace, again. I closed my eyes as the aroma of coffee surrounded me. Oh how I wish everyday was like today. No diturbances...no disturbing people...I said that too soon. I opened my eyes as I hear a person sitting down beside me. Oh FML. It's him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you," he said as he smirked. Oh puh-lease. 

 

-LuHan POV-

"Uh, you see - uhm," Kris stammered. 

"What, hyung?" Tao asked eargerly. 

"I-uh, I'mWendy'sbrother," he said quickly. That's right.

"Oh, pfft. I'm not surprised," BaekHyun said. What?! I eargerly looked at the others. They looked so calm. After a couple seconds, I noticed that some of them were  gawking at Kris in disbelief. 

"You lied to us?" Tao asked with hurt in his eyes. I looked at Kai and saw that he almost looked scared. Did he do something wrong? 

"Kai," I called. He looked at me nervously. "What's wrong?"

"I, uh, insulted Wendy in front of Kris when we first found out you were marrying her," he said carefully. Say. Word. I eyed him with a eyebrow raised up out of curiosity. 

"And now you understand why I told you not to judge her if you didn't know her," Kris butted in. I sighed. What am I going to do now?

"Hyung!" D.O called.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't you make it up to her?" he suggested.

"How?" I puzzled. The guys gatheres in a circle and bombarded me with a guzillion ideas. After what seemed like ten years, we finally came up with a solution.

 

-Wendy POV- 

"So, what are you up to today?" I asked my first ever crush, TaeYang. 

"Why? Going to ask me out on a date?" he joked. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh. 

"No, why? Want to go on one?" I asked going with the flow.

"Yes, actually," he replied seriously. Awkward.

"I was just kidding, TaeYang. I'm married...sorry," I told him with an apologetic smile.

"Thanks for the invite," he said bitterly.

"Sorry, it happened so quickly, and it was all arranged and I -"

"It was arranged marriage?" he asked, clearly shocked.

"Uh, yeah...it was," I confirmed. "But we share mutual feelings, I think."

"Well seems that you're unsure about yours," TaeYang commented.

"We are actually in a 'lover's quarrel' right now," I confessed.

"Why?" TaeYang asked.

"Uhm, I don't think I can tell you that part, but you can help me with something," I said.

"What?" 

"Well, I'm trying to get back at LuHan," I started, "and I want to do something else."

"Continue," he said as he leaned in to show he was interested. After the planning, I decided to roam the calm streets. 

"Want to come?" I asked with a simle. Please say n-

"Sure!" he beamed. Well, okay then. After raoming the streets for a couple hours, I decided to go home.

 

-LuHan's POV-

"Okay, is everything set?" I asked walking around.

"Yes, hyung," they chimed. We waited for her to come. After a couple minutes, I heard the door click open. I winked at the other members and made my way towards her. 

"Yeah, it was like that," Wendy said. Who is she talking to?

"That's funny," a male voice said. Oh heck to the no. When they came closer to me, I saw a pretty decent male infront of me, talking to MY wife. 

"Uh, hey We-"

"Oppa, want to look around the house?" she ignored me. AND she cut me off. AND she called him 'Oppa'. I stepped aside as I she walked pass me. I noticed her arm around his. What the actual fudge. 

"Excuse me," I called out to the guy. "Get your hands off my wife and get out of my house. Right. Now." I waited for him to walk out on his own two feet, but he didn't. I glared at him as he started to smile. Then giggle. Then laugh. Huh? I furrowed my brows as I looked over to Wendy and notice her smiling at me.

"Thanks TaeYang. You're awesome," she said as she gave him a high-five. "You can go now. I'll keep in touch with you."

"Okay, see ya," he said as he waved at her. He faced me and bowed his head. Whaa?

"What was that?" I huffed.

"Revenge," she smirked. She turned around and walked to the living room. Oh yeah! The surprise! I watched her turn toward the room and saw her jaw drop along with her bag.

 

-Weandy POV-

I pranced to the living room but froze as I saw the boys standing infront of me with gifts. OMG. My eyes scanned the gifts and stopped at one particular one. It was a pair of white sneakers that lit up. My face brightened and I ran to the pair of shoes. I looked up and saw Kris. I scoffed at my actions. I took a step back and turned to LuHan. 

"LuHan," I called. He looked at me with smiling eyes. "Thank you." I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you, Oppa." I leaned back far enough to peck his lips. I like him. I like my husband. I like LuHan. 

"You're welcome, jagiya," he smiled.


Authour's note;

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER!

Anyways, TaeYang appeared !! Do you want some drama with him? Let me know (:

See you guys in the next update !

Subsribe and comment ! ~

Fifi_Noo