Indecisive Creep

Married To Him

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Italics are thoughts, except for the flashback part.


 

"Yah! Wendy, can you make me food? I'm hungry ~" LuHan exclaimed from the living room.

"Arraso, just wait a little, will you?" Wendy said chopping the vegetables for her stir-fry.

"I want to eat ddeobokki!" LuHan demanded.

Ddeobokki? You said you wantd stir-fry ealier. Make up your mind! Wendy stopped cutting the vegetables and started to boil the water for the rice cakes. She then scurried to the fridge to pull out the rest of the ingredients for the dish.

"What's taking you so long?" LuHan questioned as he wandered into the kitchen. Wendy was almost done, she just needed 15 more minutes.

"Sorry, just another 15 minutes. Just wait a little longer, hmm?" Wendy persuaded with her teeth clenched. LuHan was never a helpful or nice person. He wasn't the perfect husband Wendy had expected. The first day they met, Wendy knew it was going to be a pain in the with him as her husband,

 

*flashback*

 

"You're at the coffee shop, right?" Grandfather asked making sure. 

"Yes, grandfather. How are you this morning?" Wendy asked with a genuine smile on her face. She treasured moments like these with her grandfather. 

"I'm doing quite loving, my pretty granddaughter. Thank you for the mango cake you dropped off," Gandfather said with a warm chuckle.

"You're welcome, grandfather," Wendy said in a soft voice. 

"I'm going to hang up now, my dear," he said.

"Okay, but grandfather? Can you tell me who I'm meeting?" Wendy asked with a hint of aegyo in her voice.

He laughed, "He is in a band, and      "

Wendy was anticipating for the next hint.

     that is all I'm going to tell you."

"Ah. grandfather ~ you are so mean. You had me on the tip of my toes for nothing," Wendy giggled," thank you grandfather."

"No problem, my dear," Grandfather said. 

"One more thing grandfather," Wendy continued.

"Yes, sweetie?" Grandfather said.

"I love you~" Wendy said lovingly.

"Aigoo~ I love you, too," Grandfather said sincerely. And like that the phone call ended. 

Wendy yawned. She checked her watch. It was 10:04 am. She hates it when people are late. 'So tired. I miss sleep. It's my sleep in day, Sunday. I better be meeting a man thats a ten, so I won't regret waking up so early.' she thought to herself. Wendy loves sleeping. It's her favourite thing..well after EXO. She really enjoys their music. Her favourite is BaekHyun, and her least favourite was LuHan. Oh how she resented his face. It was too girly for her liking, but she didn't hate him.

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Wendy Wu?" a male voice asked. She looked towards the owner of the voice. It was him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She blinked a few times. 'I lost my mind ~' she sang in her head. "Yes, I'm Wendy Wu, CEO of Wu Marketing Corperation. Nice to meet you, and you are       "

"I'm LuHan from EXO. How do you not know me? Wouldn't you be fangirling over this?" he said gesturing his body.

'Well aren't you full of yourself' she cursed under her breath. "Sorry, also, why would I fangirl over you?"Wendy asked innocently.

LuHan was speechless. He just smiled and sat down accross from her. "I'm the on you're are going to marry    "

"I'm aware of that," Wendy said, cutting him off. 'If only he was BaekHyun.'

 

*end of flashback*

 

"Chaa ~ done," Wendy said placing the massive plate of ddeobokki in front of LuHan. His mouth started watering. UGH, doesn't even say thanks. Stop trying to expect something Wendy. He's not going to     

"Thanks yeobo," LuHan said.

He just called me yeobo. "Yup, you're welcome," Wendy said, quietly walking towards the oven. Her face was burning. 

"Why aren't you eating?" LuHan asked.

"I will," Wendy said, "I don't want to waste the stir-fry I was making you earlier." She put her apron back on and pulled out her her so it won't bug her. She was about to grab the stringd at the back until another pair of hands grabbed onto the strings.

 

 

It was LuHan.

 

 

He pulled the string, which cause her to crash onto LuHan's chest, and brought his hands around her waist and tied it in front of her belly. He finished tying the apron but he didn't let go of her.

"Are you sick today or something? You're acting really nice," Wendy commented trying to calm herself.

"I can be nicer," LuHan whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, no. I have to cook my food," Wendy rejected trying to wiggle out of LuHan's grip. Wrong move. LuHan pulled her closer to him and he tightened his grip around her small waist.

"Yaaaaahhhhh~ "LuHan whined. 

"Eww, stop with the aegyo and go eat," Wendy gagged. She stirred the vegetables that were now sizzling.

"Fine, tomorrow then," LuHan smirked as he retreated back to the dinner table. He a big spoonfull of ddeobokki into his mouth.

"Careful    "

"LU WENDY!" 

"   it's hot," Wendy giggled.

 

 

 

 


Author's note -

Hi!! This is just a test fanfiction. I don't know if I'm going to continue this one because I haven't finish my first fanfic. 

If you guys want more, please comment and let me know !

Thank you if you subscribed XD. 

Fifi_Noo