JUNG CHAE RIN

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:


A beam of sunlight shot throurgh your face from the window in you and Yoseob's bedroom.  When you opened your eyes, the first thing you saw was Yoseob's lips right infront of you.

*BEEP, BEEP*

You turned off the alarm clock without getting away from Yoseob's arms that was wrapped around you.

*Aish.  I'm so wierd.  Why do I always wake up before the alarm clock goes off.* you thought.

You looked back at Yoseob who didn't even feel you move and was still sleeping.  You put your index finger on his flawless face and gently traced down from his forehead to the tip of his nose.  His eyes flickered open when you reached the tip of his nose and he looked at your smiling face.

"Oppa, good morning," you mumbled just enough for him to hear.

You were about to get up, when his grip around your waist tightened and he pulled you closer then rested his head just above yours then he closed his eyes.

"Oppa, it's time for school.  We better get up," you said while trying to look at his closed eyes.

He loosen his grip and looked at your eyes.

"Fine.  Give me my morning kiss then," he puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

You took this chance to get up and run to the bathroom then lock it so he won't get in.  You heard him stomp to the kitchen and get some water.  You quickly washed up then got out of the bathroom. 

"Oppa, it's your turn," you called out when you got to the closet to change to your uniform.

You heard the door to the bathroom open then close then you changed to your uniform.  When you got out of the closet, Yoseob was already in his uniform and his black wig.  He wears that black wig even though he hates it since you can't dye your hair in school and he loves his blonde hair.

"You done?" he scornfully asked.

"Yup," you enthusiastically answered.

You know that he is 'mad' at you since you didn't give him your morning kiss and you just left it like that.  You two walked to school with him still in his scornful mood.


YOSEOB'S POV:


You two were walking to school and Yoseob would look at you once in while then he would pretend to be mad and look away when you see him looking at you.  You just smiled at his childishness.  You two reached the school when he saw you giggling at him.

*Aish.  This girl.* he thought.

"~~~~~!" someon called from behind.

You both looked back and saw Hyunah running towards you two.  Yoseob ignored her then asked you, "Yah.  What's so funny?" with a pout now on his cutesy mode.

Hyunah caught up to the two of you out of breath from running.  You ignored Yoseob's question then looked at Hyunah then told Hyunah, "Hey, no need to rush.  School doesn't start until 8:15."

"I know but I need to copy your homework since I didn't do mine.  Please let me copy it," Hyunah begged with both her hands clasped together.

"Of course, something that I would expect from Kim Hyunah," you said while smiling at your bestfriend.  You then looked at Yoseob, "Well, I have to go.  See you later."

Yoseob stuck out his toungue and crossed his arms to show that his mad at you in a cute way.  You giggled then finally pecked his lips then ran away with Hyunah.  When you left, Yoseob smiled then skipped his way to his class.


BEAST HIDEOUT NORMAL POV:


"I'm bored," Hyunseung said while plopping his whole body down on the sofa.

"Me, too.  I'm going out," Junhyung got up and started for the door.

"Where are you going?  I wanna go with you," Hyunseung asked.

"Buy some coke.  I'm out of stock," Junhyung replied.

"Bleh, Nevermind.  I don't wanna get my face tanned," Hyunseung cupped his face while looking at it on a mirror infront of him.


JUNHYUNG'S POV:


Junhyung was walking down the street to get to the nearest store.  He was walking pass an alley and saw a girl beating a drunk guy, who tried to hit on her, with her purse. 
 

*People this days.  Who would even drink in the morning?* Junhyung thought.

The drunk guy got mad and slapped the girl which kinda made her fall back.  Junhyung finally stepped in.

"Hey, ahjusshi.  It's not nice to hit girls. From what I've heard only gay people does that," Junhyung said with a bored expression on.

"Did you just call me gay?" the drunk ahjusshi got mad and threw a punch on him.

But before it landed on Junhyung's face, he caught the ahjusshi's clenched fist then twisted it on his back.  He then kicked the ahjusshi which made the ahjusshi pass out since he is drunk.  He then looked at the girl.

"Thanks, but you didn't need to in.  I could take care of myself," the girl coldly said.

"Hey, that's no way to thanks someone who just saved your ," Junhyung replied.

The girl just picked up her purse then started walking out of the alley.  Junhyung followed her.  When the girl noticed him following her she stopped then turned to look at him.

"Please stop following me.  I don't wanna get involved in anything gang related," the girl said.

"Fine.  In one condition," Junhyung replied.

"What?" the girl asked.

"Tell me your name," Junhyung answered.

The girl smirked then said, "Chae Rin.  Jung Chae Rin."

She then walked away without glancing at him and he stopped following her.

*Jung Chae Rin?  I'm pretty sure will meet again.* he smirked to his self then started walking to the store.

 

________________________________________________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

OK I DONT KNOW ABOUT U GUYS BUT IN MY SCHOOL BACK WHEN I WAS IN PHILIPPINES WE CAN'T DYE OUR HAIR IN ANY COLOR AND I THINK IT IS ALSO LIKE THAT IN KOREA BUT I'M NOT SURE

AND ALSO BACK IN PHILIPPINES THEY SAY THAT ONLY GAY PEOPLE WOULD DARE HIT A GIRL BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN GUYS DOESN'T HIT GIRLS

WELL ANYWAYS I HOPE U LIKED IT

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND OR COMMENT OR U COULD ALSO ADD ME I WILL GLADLY ADD BACK^.^