INFINITE

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

*At school*

YOSEOB'S POV:


"~~~~~~-ah~~~," Yoseob sang as he skipped his way to your table at lunch in the cafeteria.

"Seobbie," you greeted him.

He sat down beside you.  You were sitting with Sohyun and Hyunah like you usually do.

"Hey, ~~~~~ noona.  Can I seat here?" the guy who Yoseob saw you hugging the other day sat on your other side.

"Yeah, sure," you answered and Yoseob looked at you.

He was in his cute mode so he couldn't just punch the guy.  Yoseob could tell by the way the guy looks and talks to you that he likes you but you didn't know that.

He tilted his head and pouted showing his aegyo, "~~~~~ who is he?" he asked you as he tugged in your arm lightly.

"Oh this is Kwangmin," you answered him but he wasn't satisfied with your answer.

He doesn't care about the guy's name.  He wants to know what does he have to do with you.


YOUR POV:


"Noona, I thought you were going out with Yoseob.  Why are you with him?" Kwangmin whispered to you.

You giggled at his statement and you looked at Yoseob to see him frowning and pouting at you.

*He's probably thinking that I'm flirting with this guy right now.  XD How can he still be cute when he's  angry?  Hhmm?  Should I make him jealous?* you thought.

You leaned into Kwangmin and placed your hand to cover your mouth as you whispered to Kwangmin, "That is him."

Kwangmin looked at you weirdly, "No seriously."

"I'm serious," you told him.

He scratched his head still with a confused face and you giggled at him.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yoseob tugged on your arm once again.

"Nothing Seobbie.  Just some stuff," you said while patting his pouted cheeks.

He crossed his arms then turned his back at you.

*Aigoo.  So cute.* you thought.

You hugged him from the back and placed your chin on his shoulder, "Seobbie-ah, why are you jealous?" you asked.

You heard Sohyun clearing and you and Yoseob looked at her and Hyunah who was seating across the table.

"You guys should save those lovey-dovey thing when you're alone," Hyunah said and you just smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------


YOSEOB'S POV:


"So he goes to our school?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow as he walked with you to the apartment.

"Oppa, are you jealous?" you asked him.

"Why wouldn't I be jealous when I see my girlfriend hugging him and being so close to him?" he said.

"Don't worry, oppa.  He's not like that to me.  He's just a friend who also hates INFINITE like me," you said.

"You hate INFINITE?" Yoseob asked as he opened the door to your apartment and let you in.

"Yeah.  They're bad people.  They took you away from me and made you suffer and they killed Kwangmin's brother," you explained to him like it was obvious.

"Well, you might not like what I'm about to tell you then," Yoseob said.

You frowned at his statement, "What is it?"

"INFINITE is on our side now.  We became allies," Yoseob went straight to the point.

"What?!  But why?" you were shocked.

"We need them in the future," he looked at you, "And they promised that they won't hurt any of us, anymore."

"But...." you trailed off.

"It's okay, ~~~~~-ah, trust me on this," Yoseob said.

You just nodded and he smiled.  Before he could talk anymore, his phone rang and he answered it, "Hello?"

YOUR POV:

Yoseob was talking to someone in the phone so you decided to go to the kitchen and start making dinner.  But before you could even start, Yoseob pulled your arm out of the apartment.

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked as the elevator opened and you two got in.

"You're gonna meet INFINITE tonight," Yoseob smiled at you.

*I don't know if I'm ready for this.  I still can't forgive them even though oppa already have.* you thought.

-

Yoseob opened the door to the hideout and you were greeted with a hug from Dongwoon.

"~~~~~, I missed you," he said.

"Dongwoon!  You're okay, already?" you asked when he lets go of you.

"Yup.  Too bad I missed the fight though," he pouted and you chuckled at him.

"Dongwoon, I thought your mom doesn't even let you get out of the house.  How did you get here?" Yoseob asked.

"I snuck out since she's not even at home to look after me," Dongwoon explained.

You then looked at seven figures standing just a few feet away from you and you shivered as you saw their familiar faces.  Yoseob placed his arm around your shoulder and you quickly felt comfortable.

"Annyeong. You probably don't like us for what we did and all that but I hope you could forgive us over time," one of them who looked friendly and kinda girly said.

*Is he part of this gang?* you asked yourself.

You just looked at them and slightly nodded your head.  Yoseob introduced them to you one by one and you memorized their names really fast.  When you were done with the introduction, you saw Chaerin sitting on a sofa beside Junhyung so you decided to greet her.

"Hey, Chaerin," you said as you sat down beside her.

"Hey, ~~~~~," Chearin smiled at you.

You felt like someone was looking at you so you turned around and you saw the guy named Sungyeol staring at you.  You tried to avoid it by talking to Chaerin.  After a while, Yoseob, Gikwang, and Hyunseung went out to get something to eat.  Junhyung and Chaerin are in their own little world so you just sat on a chair.  Sungyeol who was staring at you earlier then walked up to you and sat next to you.

"Hey," he gave you a warm smile.

*I thought he looked scary when he was staring at me earlier but now he just looks friendly.* you thought.

"Hey," you returned his greeting.

"Er..... I'm really sorry about the things that we've done to you and to BEAST.  I hope you would forgive me and my members," he told you and you just nodded.

You don't think you could forgive them though since they were the one who killed one of your friend's brother.

-

*THE NEXT DAY*

YOSEOB'S POV:


He was walking back to your apartment from the hideout.  He skipped school since he didn't feel like going.  He felt someone following really close to him and he turned around.  He saw a cute little puppy who stopped since he also stopped walking.  He suddenly remembered that you wanted a puppy so he smiled and picked the stray puppy up.

"I'm sure ~~~~~ will be happy to see you," he told the puppy as he smiled and continued walking.

He noticed a very expensive looking car parked infront of your apartment building.

*What's a rich person doing in this kind of place.* he thought but then shrugged it off as it probably doesn't have anything to do with him.

He reached your apartment and found out that he forgot his keys so he rung the doorbell.

*It's already 5PM so she should be here already.* he thought to himself.

The door finally opened and he saw you looking a little bit uneasy.  He thought that you would be happy when you see the puppy that he promised you but you weren't.


YOUR POV:


The doorbell rung and you thought it would be Yoseob.  You got your speech about him skipping school ready so you opened the door only to be greeted by a middle aged looking man.

"Hello, does Yang Yoseob live here?" the middle aged man asked.

"Y-yes," you nodded, "Who are you, sir?" you politely asked.

"I'm his father," the man said and you gasped.

You didn't know much about him except the fact that he is an abusive father and Yoseob didn't like him one bit.  Judging by the way he dressed up with a suit he looked like one of those rich business people.

"Can I come in?" the man asked.

"Y-yes," you stuttered.

You were afraid but you didn't want to be rude to him so you let him in.  You let him sit on a sofa.

"Is he in here?" the man asked.

"No, sir.  He's currently away," you told him.

*I wonder what he needs from oppa.* you thought.

"Who are you by the way?" Yoseob's dad asked you.

"I-I'm-" before you could answer him, the doorbell rang again and you went to open the door.

You were so relieved to see Yoseob come in but you didn't notice the puppy he was holding.

"What's wrong?" he asked you but you didn't answer.

Yoseob went to the living room and you followed him.  You saw his eyes widen when he saw the man sitting on the sofa and as if by reflex, he threw his hands around you to protect you from any danger that might happen while holding the puppy with his other hand.

___________________________________________________________________

HEHEHE CLIFFHANGER.....

LOL SORRY 4 NOT UPDATING AS MUCH I WAS ACTUALLY HESITATING 2 POST THIS CHAPTER BUT I POSTED IT ANYWAYS

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED :D