HOW BEAST WAS FORMED

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOSEOB'S POV:


He was in the hospital waiting for Dongwoon to wake up.  The doctor said that he injured his arm really bad but he is out of danger as they already treated him. 

*Dongwoon-ah wake up.  I need to know where ~~~~~~ and Chaerin are.* he thought.

After two hours of waiting Dongwoon finally woke up.  All members who was also in the room stood up to look at their beaten up maknae.

"Yah!  Son Dongwoon.  Why did you let ~~~~~ and Chaerin get taken away like that?" Junhyung furiously yelled at Dongwoon.

"Mianhe, hyung.  I know I'm so weak," Dongwoon clenched his fist.

"Do you think a sorry can make all things go back to normal?!" Junhyung once again yelled at him.

Junhyung was about to charge to Dongwoon but Yoseob quickly stopped him before he can do any harm to Dongwoon.

"You're not the only one who's furious right now, Junhyung.  You know how much I want to slit each and every one of their throats right now?  You have to calm down," Yoseob said.

He saw Junhyung clench his fist but finally walk away punching the side of the door before he left.

"Good thing your still in the right mind even if everything's already like this," Doojoon told him.

"Hyung, they told me to meet at the place where we last faught with them.  I'm guessing it's Infinite but they weren't the one who took ~~~~~~ and Chaerin," Dongwoon explained.

"Hm.  They actually recruit some people just to fight with us, huh?" Hyungseung said.


=FLASHBACK= 2 YEARS AGO (BEFORE YOU MET YOSEOB) BEAST WASN'T FORMED YET


NORMAL POV:


Dongwoon was running away from a bunch of gang who he bumped into and they just so happened to be pissed off.  The gang with seven members was chasing after him.  He accidentally bumped into Gikwang who was walking on the park.

"Sorry," Dongwoon bowed when he got up.

"Ahhh," Gikwang groaned as he touched his head which bumped from Dongwoon's head.

Gikwang stood up and saw the guys who were running after Dongwoon. 

"Aish.  I see you got into their bad side," Gikwang said.

He then signaled Dongwoon to follow him and they both ran to hide from the gang.  They lost the gang and Gikwang met up with his friends Junhyung and Hyunseung in an abandoned building and Dongwoon followed him. 

"Who's the kid?" Hyunseung asked Gikwang.

"Oh, him?  I just saved him from getting beaten up by a gang," Gikwang said.

Suddenly the gang from before, showed up surrounding the four guys all of them now holding a bat.

"Guys.  I'm guessing we won't be able to leave without a fight," Junhyung said as he and the others get into fighting position.

Infinite started charging at them and the four guys tried hard to fight them off even though they were outnumbered.  Yoseob who happened to be passing by saw the fight and was about to avoid it when Doojoon came running to help the four guys who were getting beaten up.  Before Doojoon can help them, Yoseob stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't get involved.  Your just gonna hurt yourself," he told Doojoon who was at the moment a stranger to him.

Doojoon just looked at Yoseob furiously then shoved his hands away from his shoulder.  He then ran to the fight and tried to help the four guys.  Yoseob sighed deeply.

*Guess I'd have to help this guys out.* he thought as he run to the fight.

It was now six vs. seven.  All of them were fighting one on one except for Yoseob who took on two guys.  One of the two who were against Yoseob swung the bat to hit him when Yoseob ducked and the bat hit the other guy on the head which made him fall on the ground with blood dripping from his head.

"Sunggyu hyung!" one of the the gang yelled as he ran to him.

Everyone already stopped fighting all eyes on the now bleeding guy on the floor.  All members of Infinite ran to help him.

"You guys better prepare yourselves.  We will surely get our revenge," one of them said as they went away.


=FLASHBACK ENDS=


NORMAL POV:


"So, what's the plan?" Hyunseung asked the three guys in the room.

Before they could talk about the plan, the door opened and Dongwoon's parents came in.

"Dongwoon, what happened?" his mom asked almost breaking down into tears when she saw him beaten up.

"I'm fine.  Just some random guy who was mad beat me up for no reason," he lied to his parents.

Since they don't know about him being in a gang, they think that those other people in the room are just his friends.

"That's why I told you not to go out too much.  Look at you," she started to lecture him, "From now on, you cannot go out without my permission."

"Umma," Dongwoon whined.

"It's for your own good.  My decision is final," she firmly said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG DO U GUYS LIKE THE POSTER???

I HOPE U DO CUZ I TOTALLY LOVE IT

IT'S ALL THANKS TO DORKYPRINCESS WHO MADE THIS WONDERFUL POSTER

IF U GUYS WANT HER 2 MAKE UR POSTER JUST GO HERE