HOW THEY MET

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:


*Damn this cold night.* you thought.

You were sitting at the sidewalk of a bridge and nobody was around.  Maybe one or two cars would pass by every fifteen minutes.  You were wearing a black jacket and the hood was in your head as it was really cold.  You were just fifteen years old.

*Did I make the right decision?* you asked yourself as you looked at the river at the bottom of the bridge.

Tears welled up in your eyes and the rain started to pour down.  You didn't bother to get up and find a shelter because you already know that there's no shelter near where you were.  You didn't know what to do with your life since you just ran away from the orphanage where you have been since you were a baby.

*I just wanted to experience a different life.* you told yourself.

You placed your knees near your chest then wrapped your arms around it trying to keep yourself as warm as possible.  Every drop of the rain in your body feels like more empitiness in your life.  You placed your head down on your knees.  Suddenly, the rain stopped pouring in your body and you can hear the sound of the rain hitting an umbrella.  You looked up to see a guy with blonde hair standing up infront of you, holding an umbrella up to keep the both of you from getting hit by the rain.


YOSEOB'S POV:


It was already 2am and there was no bus around so he didn't have a choice but to walk back home to his apartment.  He just got finished fighting a bunch of guys who tried to steal BEAST's hideout.

*Idiots.  They try to steal our hideout when they can't even beat Dongwoon.* he thought as he walked down a bridge.  He suddenly saw a girl curled up on the sidewalk.  *What is a girl doing here like that?*

He walked up to the girl and covered her with his umbrella.  The girl looked up and saw him standing infront of her.  He saw her face with tears on it.... or is it the rain?

"Are you okay?" he asked the mysterious girl.

The girl stood up and wiped the tears on her face.  She then bowed and apologized.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to trouble you," the girl said and started to walk away.

Before she could walk away, Yoseob grabbed her wrist.

"Wait.  Why don't you go dry up in my house it's just near this bridge like a twenty minute walk," he offered.

The girl hesitated but after a while she agreed.


NORMAL POV:


You and Yoseob were walking on the bridge but there was an awkward silence between the two of you.

He then broke the silence and asked you, "So, what's your name?"

"~~~~~~~~~," you answered.

"~~~~~~?  That's a pretty name," he complimented.

"Kamsahamnida," you thanked him.

"I'm Yoseob by the way.  Yang Yoseob," he introduced his self.

You just smiled at him which made the two of you fall on an awkward silence again.  After a while, the two of you passed the bridge and turned left and saw an apartment building.  The two of you went inside the building and headed to the 6th floor.  When you two got to his apartment, he handed you a towel and he told you where the bathroom is and you went inside and took a shower.  When you finished, Yoseob knocked on the door and you opened it.  When the door opened, Yoseob's eyes widened when he saw you with only a towel wrapped around you.  He then looked away while scratching his head.

"Uh.... uh... H-here's the clothes you can change into," Yoseob handed you one of his shirt and a boxer.

You took it and smiled at him, "Kamsahamnida."

"Sorry, that's all I can give you," Yoseob apologized.


YOUR POV:


You looked at the mirror to see yourself wearing an oversized t-shirt that goes to your knees and boxer that wasn't visible because of the long shirt.  You finally went out of the bathroom and saw Yoseob already half asleep on the sofa.  You sat beside him and looked at his face.

*He's cute.* you thought as you brushed away his fringe out of his face.  His eyes flickered open and you blushed when he saw what you just did.

"S-sorry," you apologized while looking away.

He smiled then said, "It's okay, I know I'm irresistable."

"What?" you looked at him shocked at what he just said.

He laughed at your shocked expression then said, "I'm just kidding."

"Oh," you said.

He finally stopped laughing and looked at you, "But what are you doing back there?" he asked curiously.

"I ran away from the orphanage that I lived in," you answered while looking down at your hands that was in your lap.

"So your an orphan too.  We're the same," he said still smiling at you.

"You too?" you looked at his smiling face.

"Yeah, my dad always beat up my mom when I was young so my mom decided to run away with me but she died just a few years ago," he explained.

"I'm sorry," you felt bad.

"So you don't have a place to stay at?" he asked you.

"Y-yeah," you answered a little bit embarassed.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want.  It's fine since I live alone anyways," Yoseob offered.

"Really?  You don't mind?" you asked.

"No," he answered.

"Thank you," without thinking, you hugged him as you were filled with happiness.

*Thanks to you, I found a home.* you thought.

 

___________________________________________

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT^.^

HEHE I'VE BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN THIS STORY AND HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING ON MY OTHER TWO STORY

WELL ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE ALSO ADD ME I WILL SURELY ADD BACK