.............

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

JUNHYUNG'S POV:


Junhyung and Chaerin took the last bus that leads to her apartment building.  He explained Chaerin everything that happened while she was knocked out and he can tell that she was disappointed for missing all the actions.  When they got out of the bus, the both of them went to the elevator which was empty at that time since it was already late. 

"I envy ~~~~~ for having such a good boyfriend who would be willing to sacrifice himself for her," Chaerin said.

"Why would you envy her when you got me for a boyfriend?" Junhyung cockily asked.

"Yah, who said you're my boyfriend?" Chaerin gave him a look.

He just smirked and moved closer to Chaerin.  Every step he took closer to her, she would step back until her back met the wall of the elevator.

"You're trapped," Junhyung gave her another smirk and leaned closer to her face.


CHAERIN'S POV:


She closed her eyes waiting for Junhyung's lips on hers but it didn't come.  She opened her eyes and saw Junhyung smiling at her.  She sufdenly grabbed his collar feeling frustrated of what he was doing.

"Aish.  You're making this hard for me," she said the pulled onto Junhyung's collar and kissed him.

Junhyung kissed back right away until the elevator door opened and a little girl came into view with her mom beside her and the two of them quickly pulled away.

"Hey mommy, isn't that what you and daddy do?" the little girl said while pointing at the two of them.

"Nina, it's not good to point at people," her mom told her and they got inside the elevator.

Chaerin was now blushing crazily.  She looked up at Junhyung to see him with a big grin oh his face.

*It's not that bad having a gangster for a boyfriend, right?* she thought.

They finally reached her apartment floor and Junhyung walked her to her door.

"I never knew you could be so impatient," Junhyung .

"Yah, shut up," Chaerin gave him another look as she opened her door.

When she got her door opened, she looked back to Junhyung then said, "Well, bye," she smiled at him.

"Bye, babe," Junhyung quickly buy sweetly pecked her on the lips then smiled at her.

She went inside then slowly closed the door. 

*Yup.  It's not bad having a gangster boyfriend.* she answered her question from earlier.


YOUR POV:


"Thanks for treating me," the guy who was sitting infront of you said, "My name is Jo Kwangmin by the way," he introduced himself while trying to smile at you but ended up wincing from the pain all over his body.

You just gave him a faint smile then got the basin of water to throw it away on the sink as you were done using it. 


Doojoon who was deep in his thoughts finally looked up to you when you got back on the living room then said, "It's best if you go home for now, ~~~~~.  You probably need some rest."

"But-" you were about to protest but he cut you off.

"I know you're worried about Yoseob since he's in danger right now. Don't worry, all five of us are going to Incheon tomorrow morning and save him for sure," Doojoon gave you a reassuring smile and you nodded.

"I'm coming with you guys," you told him and all four guys including Kwangmin looked at you.

"No!" all of them rejected.

"It is not worth putting you in danger, ~~~~.  I'm pretty sure Yoseob would not want that either," Hyunseung reasoned and it all made sense to you.

You knew that Yoseob wouldn't want you to be there and he didn't want you to be hurt either.  You wanted to do everything that Yoseob said since for you, he knows the best.  So you just nodded and agreed to what they said.

"I'll walk you home," Gikwang stood up from his seat and went beside you.

You didn't say anything and just nodded as you and him started for the door.

"Bye, ~~~~," Hyungseung and Doojoon said in unison.

"Bye, Doojoon and Hyunseung oppa," you said your farewell and walked outside with Gikwang following beside you.


GIKWANG'S POV:


Gikwang's guard was up since he kept looking around to make sure that everything is safe.  He didn't want to have anything bad happen to you since they are already in so much trouble with INFINITE already.  He noticed that you were deep in your thoughts as you two walked and he didn't bother you.  After ten minutes, the two of you reached Yoseob and your apartment building.

"I'll walk you inside just to make sure," Gikwang suggested and you nodded.

When you two got infront of your apartment, he finally settled down then looked at you.

"Well, good night.  And don't worry, we will make sure that Yoseob will come back with us in one piece," he gave you a reassuring smile then said, "Bye."

"Bye, Gikwang oppa," you told him then went inside.


YOUR POV:


You washed up then changed to your pajamas.  You didn't waste any time as you lay down on your bed.  It felt empty without Yoseob and sobs escaped your mouth when you thought of that. 

"Oppa, I miss you already.  Please be safe," you said between sobs then tears started running down your cheeks. 

It seemed like you've already cried so much but still tears kept fallind down your eyes.  It was already midnight and your body was already worn out so you quickly fell asleep.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.*

You heard your alarm clock ring and you pushed the snooze button.  You opened your eyes to see a blurry figure laying down beside you.  You can see Yoseob's smile form on the figure's lips and you quickly cleared your vision shocked of who you just saw.  When you took off your hand that you used to clear your vision, the figure was already gone.

*Oppa, I miss you so much that I'm seeing hallucinations of you.* you thought to yourself.

After staring into space for ten minutes, you finally got up and got ready for school even though you didn't want to but you wanted to take your heads off the worries so it won't be a long time to wait for BEAST to come back.

"Hey ~~~~~~!" you saw Hyunah and Sohyun running towards you.

"That's strange, Yoseob is not with you," Sohyun asked when they caught up to you.

"Did you guys fight?" Hyunah asked.

"Yah, I can't even imagine this two having a fight since they're always so lovey-dovey and I also can't imagine Yoseob being angry.  It just doesn't fit," Sohyun said.

You just let the two talk as you were on your own thoughts when you accindently bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," you bowed then looked up to see Kwangmin.

"~~~~?" he looked unsure if it was you.

"Yeah, you go to this school?" you asked him.

"Yeah, I'm a freshmen in here," he said.

"How come I never see you around?" you asked him.

"Oh since I'm always doing 'something', I don't really go to school that much," he emphasized on the word something.

He still have bruises on his face and his black eye was still clear but it looked like he didn't care about his appearance.

"~~~~, you know him?" Sohyun asked you.

"Y-yeah, I met him somewhere," you answered.

"Oh," she said then the four of you started walking to your classes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________