ENEMIES BCOME ALLIES

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

NORMAL POV:


Yoseob was breathing unevenly and blood was trickling down from his forehead.  He felt tired and dirty but it didn't stop him from fighting back to L who also felt the same.  It's been almost an hour since they started fighting and neither of them planned on giving up.

"Okay, stop this.  It's my turn," the impatient Dongwoo said while stretching his arms.

"Anni, fight with him tomorrow.  It would be meaningless if you fight with him without his full strength," the leader, Sunggyu, told Dongwoo.

Dongwoo hesitated for a moment but then he said,"You're probably right.  If I'm gonna beat him, I wanna do it when he gave his all."

Yoseob looked at the two who was talking and smirked at them, "We could do it right now.  I can probably beat you in this condition anyways.  That means I only need to beat Sunggyu," he pointed at the leader, "And Hoya," he pointed at the quiet guy, "to prove that you guys are nothing."

"Yah-" Dongwoo was about to charge to him but Sunggyu stopped him.

"Don't.  Your just doing what he wants you to do," Sunggyu warned.

Dongwoo glared at Yoseob then walked out irritatedly.

"Sungyeol, tie him to the chair and clean his wounds," Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol and he immediatly obeyed the leader, "Tomorrow, I'm surely gonna beat you, Yang Yoseob and I want you to be in your full strength when I do so."


JUNHYUNG'S POV:


After hours of driving, they finally got to Incheon and immediatly started looking for INFINITE's hideout.  They all split up into two.  Junhyung and Hyunseung were together and Doojoon and Gikwang were together.  Junhyung and Hyunseung walked around Incheon and looked for abandoned buildings. 

"Hey, That guy looks familiar," Hyunseung pointed at someone.

Junhyung quickly looked at where Hyunseung was pointing and saw a familiar looking face.  He remembered that face since he was the one who pushed him on the ground the last time.

"Let's follow him," he told Hyunseung and Hyunseung nodded in agreement.

After thirty minutes of following the guy, he finally walked into a basement.  Hyunseung called the others while Junhyung went ahead to look for Yoseob.  When he entered the basement, he saw lots of doors and someone walking down the long hallway.

*What kind of basement looks like this?* he thought.

He hid on a wall waiting for the guy to get nearer.  When the guy passed by, not seeing him, he elbowed the back of the neck of the guy and the guy passed out on the floor.  He then quickly opened the first door he saw but no one was in there. He then opened the door next to it.  He saw Yoseob half asleep on a chair with a beaten up face.  He quickly ran to him and untied his hands and feet while shaking him.  Yoseob's eyes fluttered open and Junhyung sighed in relief.

"Yah, are you okay?" Junhyung asked Yoseob.

"Yeah," Yoseob nodded.

They were about to go outside when INFINITE blocked their way.

"Tch.  You guys think you can just sneak out like that?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm guessing we can't leave without a fight," Junhyung said he then looked back at Yoseob, "You ready?" he asked Yoseob who just got up from the chair.

"Always am," Yoseob answered.


NORMAL POV:


Myungsoo charged to Yoseob and punched him but Yoseob ducked and got a hold of his arm and swiftly flipped him.  It was seven versus two and they were clearly outnumbered.  Suddenly police sirens can be heard from  outside the door.  All IFINITE members panicked as police started going into their hideout.

"Oh shoot.  They found our hideout," Sungyeol said.

They all started running to another door that also lead outside.  When all of them got outside, they saw a white van and the door opened to reveal Gikwang.

"Hey guys get in," he told Junhyung and Yoseob and they quickly got in.


YOSEOB'S POV:


Yoseob saw INFINITE feeling hopeless and he felt bad for them.  He knew it didn't make sense that he would feel bad for an enemy but they weren't as bad as he thought they were.  After spending some time with them, he found out that like him, they all have no parents that fend for them since they were little kids and so they came together and stood up for each other.  He knew all this from Sungyeol since he was the one who is in charge of feeding him and cleaning his wounds every time and they would have small talks. 

"Hey guys, hop in," Yoseob said as he opened the door for the seven guys.

They looked at each other for a second but decided to go anyways since they don't have much choice at the moment.

"Yah, Yoseob, what the hell?" Junhyung asked as INFINITE got inside.

"It's fine," Yoseob said with a smile.

Doojoon who was in the steering wheel, quickly drove off when the door closed and they all escaped the police.

When they lost the police, thanks to Doojoon's amazing driving skill, they all stared at each other.

"Okay, Yoseob, explain," Hyunseung who was in the passanger seat in the front told Yoseob.

"There's nothing to say.  I just wanna help," Yoseob shrugged.

"Mwoh?!!  You wanna help the one who beat you up half to death and kidnapped your girlfriend?  Not to mention cause one of our member to be in the hosptal right now," Junhyung asked shocked at what Yoseob said.

"Anni.  It was actually fun being with this guys," Yoseob explained and all BEAST members game him a 'what the hell' look, "I would fight with them one on one and it was heck of a lot of fun.  So far, I beat Sungjong and Sungyeol, me and L have an unfinished bussiness, and I have yet to fight Hoya and Sunggyu."

"Yah!  I let you win since you looked like you were about to die that time," Sungyeol defended himself.

"Aish! That girlfriend of yours is a bad influence.  She's turning you to a kind person," Junhyung said.

"That reminds me, I miss ~~~~~.  Hyung, hurry up and drive home," Yoseob yelled to Doojoon.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob.  Thanks for helping us........ and sorry for causing trouble for you guys," Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck.

"It's cool.  It's not like I'm doing this for nothing," Yoseob said.

All people in the car's eyes is now on him except for Doojoon.

"What do you mean?" L asked him.

"I want you guys to be our ally," Yoseob said.

"Yah!  Who said you can decide on this?  Last time I checked I'm the leader of this group," Doojoon yelled at Yoseob.

"Hyung, you know that I know that you would agree to this, right?" Yoseob looked at Doojoon and Doojoon nodded knowing fully what Yoseob meant.

"So.... What do yoy guys say?" he then looked at Sunggyu.

"Since you guys helped us this time, I guess it's just right to pay you guys back," Sunggyu said and all members nodded in agreement.

"I knew it," Yoseob said then shaked Sunggyu's hand symbolizing new alliance of the two gangs.

 




Urgh!!! This chapter is like the worst chapter i've ever written in my whole life.  I'm sorry I'm not good with action stuff :(
oh and fyi i was trying to give a hint on what's gonna happen on the far future.  It's on the reason why Yoseob wanted INFINITE to be their ally.  There's a reason behind it.

But for now, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will update as soon as possible.  Sorry for the long wait and thank you for all the comments that i've been recieving ;D