FATHER

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

"What are you doing here?" he asked still not letting go of you and the puppy.

*That's why there was an expensive looking car outside.* he thought to himself.

His dad is a rich guy who owns resorts, hotels, restaurants, and etc.  You name it he got it.  But his dad was abusive towards his mom and thinks that his mom was cheating on his dad since his dad doesn't have time for his mom because he is always busy.  But all of that was a lie, his mom have always been loyal to his dad but his dad never knew that.

"Can we.... talk for a moment?" his dad asked then looked at you, "In private."

Yoseob felt you bowing and you were about to take his hands off of your waist but he tightened his grip on you and you looked at him.

"She's not going anywhere," he stubbornly said not even looking at you and just glaring at his father.

"Oppa, I'm fine.  I think-" you softly said but then was cut off by Yoseob.

"I'm not gonna let you out of my sight. The safest place for you, right now, is with me," he exclaimed.

It took all your energy to take Yoseob's arm off of your waist but you did anyways.  Now he looked at you and you just smiled at him and cupped his left cheek with your left hand.

"Don't worry, oppa, I'll be fine.  You need to talk to your father," you turned to look at his father then bowed, "Please take a seat."

Yoseob heaved a big sigh, "Fine, but you're not leaving this apartment."

"I'll be at the bedroom," you said.

You bowed to Yoseob's dad once again then headed to your room not forgetting to get the puppy that Yoseob was holding.  You only realized that he got a puppy when you looked at him for the last time before you went to the room.

Time passed and Yoseob and his dad still were talking.  You didn't hear a word they were saying since they were talking in a low voice and you didn't want to pay attention.

*Yoseob oppa will probably tell me later, anyways.* you thought.

You looked at the cute puppy that was just laying on the floor beside you and decided to take him for a bath to fill in your boredom.

"Let's go wash up, Seobbie-ah," you cooed like a baby.

You decided to call him 'Seobbie' since you thought that he looked just like Yoseob when Yoseob acts cute.  You carried Seobbie to the bathroom and put him down on the bath tub.  Good thing you already baught the supplies a dog needed beforehand so you already had dog shampoo in the bathroom. You started washing him and you laughed everytime he barked in happiness.

"Seobbie-ah, is umma good at this?" you asked the dog not really expecting for an answer but then he barked which made you laugh, "Trust me, umma is better that appa at this kind of stuff," you smiled.

"Really?" you heard Yoseob's voice behind you and you turned around.  He was leaning on the door frame of the bathroom with his arms crossed and he raised an eyebrow.

You smiled at him then stood up, "Of course, since you don't even like dogs," you tapped Yoseob's nose with your index finger which was covered with foam from the shampoo.

You both laughed and you deided to splash some water on him making Yoseob's whole body wet.

"Yaaaaah!  ~~~~~~," he screamed as he too splashed water in you making you squeal in surprise at his action.

"Oppa!  Look what you did.  Now I'm soaked with water too," you pouted.

"Aaww, my ~~~~~ is doing aegyo.  Too bad mine is better," he playfully pouted and you just couldn't help but giggle.  He was right, his aegyo is like the best aegyo in the whole world.

The two of you stopped playing and continued on bathing Seobbie who was barking the whole time and Yoseob helped you with it althought he wasn't much of a help anyways.

-

The two of you were now ready to sleep and you were carrying Seobbie to the bed.

"Noooooo!" Yoseob exclaimed when you placed Seobbie on the bed, "He is not gonna sleep in here."

"Oppa~~~," you whined, "Seobbie's gonna be really cold outside," you told him.

"Seobbie?  You named him 'Seobbie'?  But that's my name," this time Yoseob was the one whining.

You giggled at how childinsh Yoseob was being, "It fits him since you two look alike.  Like father like son."

With that statement Yoseob got quiet and you quickly remembered his father, "So... what did you guys talk about?" you asked him.

"It's nothing important.  Let's just sleep, I'm tired," Yoseob laid down on the bed and you just kept quiet. 

You didn't wanna push the subject to Yoseob since it's obvious that he didn't wanna talk about it.  He turned his back to you which made you sad but then Seobbie was between you two which made you a little happy but still sad.

Yoseob pretended that he was sleeping but he was actually thinking about what his father told him.


-FLASHBACK-

Yoseob sat down across from his father when you closed the door on the bedroom.

"What do you want?" he asked his father.

"You don't seem to be living a very good life in here," his fathed said as he looked around the apartment.

Yoseob had to admit it was pretty small but he's already happy of what he got right now, "I'm pretty happy living in here.  Why do you ask anyway?"

His father smirked, "Just leave everything in here and go back to my house.  Don't you miss living without worries?"

"No!  I'm not leaving my life right now.  If that's all you wanted then you can leave because I am not going back to that house of yours.  You just need me to continue the business, anyways.  Well, too bad, I'm not going.  You can leave now," Yoseob said as he got up.

His father got up too, "Fine, but I'm pretty sure you'll regret that decision."

"Not in a million years," Yoseob said.

His father walk up to the door and opened it.  Before he closed it, he turned around to look at Yoseob, "Here's my number, just in case you change your mind."

He handed Yoseob a business card then finally closed the door.  Yoseob crumpled the card and threw it somewhere not really caring where and went to check up on you in the bedroom.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-


Morning came and the alarm clock rang.  Yoseob lazily pushed the snooze button.  He turned around to see your sleeping face he smiled at you and he noticed that you were cuddling with the puppy.  He moved his head closer but not his body since the pupy was in between them.  He kissed your cheeck which made your eyes flutter open and you smiled seeing Yoseob first thing in the morning.

"Morning, oppa," you geeted him.

"Time for school, ~~~~~-ah," Yoseob said.

You quickly got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.  Yoseob on the other hand went to the bathroom to clean up.  While you were looking for some ingredients, Seobbie went up to you while holding a crumpled piece of paper in his mouth.  He placed it on your feet and barked at you.

"What is it?" you asked him.

You grabbed the paper and uncrumpled it.

"Yang Chung-Hee," you read out loud.

You saw a picture of Yoseob's dad on it.

"~~~~~-ah," Yoseob hugged you from the back and you jumped in surprise.  You quickly hid the paper on you pocket, "What are you doing?" Yoseob asked you.

"Nothing.  Just looking for somerhing," you lied.

You knew that if he saw that paper he would throw it away and you didn't want him to throw it away because you want him and his father to get along.

___________________________________________________________

SO YOSEOB'S REAL DAD IN REAL LIFE'S NAME IS NOT YANG CHUNG HEE

I JUST MADE UP THAT NAME SINCE IDK HIS NAME

BUT ANYWAYS IM SOOOOO SORRY 4 UPDATING LATE I'M REALLY BUSY LATELY

AND IM SOOO GONNA UPDATE ON THANKSGIVING BREAK SO LOOK FOREWARD TO THAT

THANKS 2 ALL U GUYS AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE ^^