GONE

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:


You were waiting for BEAST to come back expecting Yoseob to be with them but time went by and they still haven't came back and you grew worried.  Chaerin was also still knocked out on the sofa and you already treated her wounds.

*What if they don't come back at all?* you thought but quickly shook that thought away since you wanted to think positive.

They finally came back at 10:25pm.  You stood up with a bright face on seeing that nobody was hurt but then it went back to gloomy as you saw that there were only four of them.  Yoseob wasn't with them.

"W-where's oppa?" you asked the four guys who also looked gloomy.

"Mianhe, ~~~~~~, we were too late," Doojoon apologized.

"Andwae, that can't be true.  Tell me you're kidding, please," you refused to believe the reality that you were facing.

"I'm sorry, I wish we could tell you that," Hyunseung apologized too.

"What happened?  P-please tell me," you said while trying to contol your voice from shaking and breaking down into tears which took up most of your energy and you sat down on a sofa.

"When we got there, they were no longer in there," Gikwang explained.

"Except for those mysterious guys that we're guessing were recruited by INFINITE," Hyunseung spoke up next.

"And we managed to sneakily get one of them," Doojoon finished the story.

Junhyung then came in with a beaten up guy in his arms.  He was passed out but still breathing as you saw his chest moving.  You remembered him since he was the one who tried to feed you when you were kidnapped but you always would reject him even though he insists that you eat.  Junhyung threw him in an empty sofa and the guy grimaced in pain and woke up.  You felt bad since he have bruises and cuts all over his body and a black eye on his left eye.  There were also blood on the side of his lips.  Gikwang then got a rope and tied it tightly on the guy's hands on his back.

"Don't try anything funny," Junhyung threatened him.

You quickly walked in a cabinet where the first-aid kit was kept and came back with a wet towel.  When you went back to the room, you saw Junhyung holding the guy by his collar while glaring at him.

"Where is Yoseob?!  Where did INFINITE take him?!" Junhyung yelled at him.

The guy kept his mouth shut which made Junhyung angry and he punched the guy making him fall back on the sofa.  You quickly ran between him and Junhyung and blocked him with you're hands.

"Junhyung, stop it," you calmly said then looked at the beaten up guy.

You leaned near him then started examining the wounds in his face.  You then took out stuff from the first-aid kit and started treating him.

"Yah!  Why are you helping the one who could've possibly killed Yoseob!" Junhyung yelled at you and you stiffened at the thought of Yoseob being dead.

"A-anni.  H-he's not dead yet," the guy finally spoke.

"Where is he then?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm not exactly sure to where it is but they said they were going to their hideout in Incheon.  They wanted him to suffer first," the guy explained.

"And how do we know you're not lying to us?" Hyunseung raised an eyebrow.

"Hm.  Why would I lie to you guys.  I hate them.  They killed my brother and forced me to work for them if I don't want to have the same fate as my brother," the guy explained and it was enough for them to believe him.

You then stood up and got a basin of water and soaked the towel with it then wiped it to the guy's face.  The others then started doing their own things.  Doojoon sat down and you can see that he's deep in his thoughts.  Gikwang and Hyunseung were quietly talking to each other and Junhyung sat beside Chaerin and you can see on your peripheral vision that he was brushing off the hair that got into Chaerin's face.


CHAERIN'S POV:


She woke up to someone touching her face and saw Junhyung looking intensely at her but she can also see that there was a worried look on his eyes.  Without thinking she hugged him tightly.  When she let go, she saw a confused expression on Junhyung's face and she just giggled.

"I knew you guys would come and save us," she said.

She can see Junhyung's expression soften when he saw that she was okay.  She then looked around and finally realized that something was wrong.

"Where's Yoseob?" she asked Junhyung who was staring at her.

Her eyes then fell on you and an unfamiliar guy who was badly beaten up.

"It's..... a long story but I will tell you about it later," Junhyung replied.

"Okay," Chaerin answered.

"You should probably go home, it's getting really late.  I'll walk you home," Junhyung insisted and she just nodded in agreement.

She then walked up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Are you okay?" Chaerin asked you and you just nodded, "Me and Junhyung are going and you should probably go home too since it's getting late."

"Ne," you answered.

"I'll be going then, see you," Chaerin half smiled.

"We'll see you later, ~~~~-ah," Junhyung said then walked out with Chaerin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

AN UPDATE ^^ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE SO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

PLEASE COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE^^

EVERY COMMENT AND PPL WHO SUBSCRIBE IS LOVED <3

ENJOY ^^

OH AND JUST SO U GUYS KNOW

I DONT HATE INFINITE IN FACT THEIR MY 2ND FAV BOY GROUP ^^