BECOMING FRIENDS

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

NORMAL POV:


You were laughing on a story that Dongwoo told while you were in the hideout.  INFINITE and BEAST was there including Chaerin and you.  For the past few days, everything seemed so peaceful.  The gangs haven't gone to a fight and everyday you would go to the hideout after school.  You got close with INFINITE and you were starting to get close with them. 

After hanging out at the hideout, you and Yoseob finally went home since it's getting late and there's still school tomorrow.

You opened the door to your apartment to be greeted with a loud bark from the puppy who have been left alone the whole day.  Seobbie was trained to not mess the house up when no one's around and be a good dog.

"Seobbie-ah~~~" you greeted the puppy as you ran to pet it.

"Aish.  ~~~~~-ah, stop calling him 'Seobbie' because I would always look around thinking I was the one you were calling," Yoseob exclaimed.

Oppa's still jealous.

"But I like that name.  It really fits him," you reasoned.

"Aish!  Fine, I give up," Yoseob said while scratching his head in frustration and you just giggled at him.

-
*THE NEXT DAY*

YOUR POV:


Lunch break came and you skipped your way to the cafeteria.  Only Kwangmin was the one sitting in your table.  Sohyun and Hyunah was not there and so is Yoseob.

Maybe Hyunah and Sohyun went to that art club meeting.

"Hey," you greeted Kwangmin as you sat beside him.

"Hey, noona," Kwangmin greeted you back.

Before you could start a conversation, someone pulled you by the arm and out of the cafeteria.  You looked up to see Yoseob holding you then stopped when you two were out of the busy room.

"Seobbie-ah, what's wrong?" you asked him when he let go of your arm.

"Let's skip school and go to the hideout," Yoseob suggested.

"But oppa, you just skipped a few days ago and I forgot to give you my speech about that.  You know how—" you started but he cut you off.

"Please, please, please," he kept on begging you and you just gave up with a sigh knowing it would always end up you going his way anyways.

"Fine.  But in one condition," you told him and he nodded.

"We will bring Kwangmin with us," you said as you looked at the boy sitting by himself on the table.

"What?!  No, we are not bringing him with us.  Why do you always have to be with him?" Yoseob whined.

"First, because he's one of my close friends.  Second, you should give him partly a credit for saving you from INFINITE.  And Third, I wouldn't leave a friend alone," you explained.

"Aish!  Fine, he can come," Yoseob said.

"Wait here.  I'm gonna call him," you said as you walked back to the cafeteria to talk to Kwangmin.

"Hey, Kwangmin come with us," you said as soon as you got to the table.

"Huh?  Where?" he asked.

"The hideout," you answered.

"Wae?" he asked again.

"Aish.  Enough question just go with us," you said as you dragged him out of the cafeteria to where Yoseob was waiting.

"Let's go?" Yoseob asked you and you nodded.

The three of you ran out of the school gate and into the hideout.

-
*AT THE HIDEOUT*

KWANGMIN'S POV:


You invited him to go to the hideout and he didn't have any choice since you dragged him out of school and into the hideout.

I don't even know why I have to be here.

"Hey, guys," Kwangmin heard you say as the three of you entered the room.

He wa shocked when he saw INFINITE comfortably sitting in the room like they were just hanging around.

"Oh, Kwangmin-ah, I haven't seen you in a while," Woohyun said when Kwangmin walked in behind you.

Kwangmin just looked at them.

"I didn't know, you knew this guy," Hoya said as he got a piece of chip on the bag of chips that Dongwoo was holding.

"I just recently met him," you said and Kwangmin turned to look at you.

So she's already close with them.

"Yah!  You ate all of it!" Dongwoo shouted at Hoya as they started to argue but Kwangmin didn't feel like listening to them.

He followed you as you sat on one of the sofa and he sat beside you.

"I didn't know you guys are close with them.  I thought you would hate them," Kwangmin whispered to you and you chuckled.

"Yeah.  I didn't think I would be close to them either.  But their just dorks like BEAST.  Their really friendly inside," you explained to him.

Friendly?!  How are they friendly?  They killed my brother.

"What are they doing here though?" Kwangmin asked.

"They became our allies but I don't know the reason though," you explained and Kwangmin just nodded.

He felt uncomfortable around them.


YOUR POV:


You looked around to see who was missing and you noticed that Junhyung and Chaerin were not there.  Chaerin's probably working and Junhyung's probably bothering her.  Dongwoon was also missing probably beacuase he couldn't sneak out of his house.  You noticed that Kwangmin was being stiff and you knew the reason why.  

I think I would feel the same if I was in his position.

"I'll just go.  I don't want to be here," Kwangmin said as he stood up and left and you just nodded your head since you didn't really know what to do either.

"What's wrong with your friend?" Gikwang asked when he saw Kwangmin leave without a word.

"He doesn't like INFINITE," you said and Gikwang just nodded.

"Hey, ~~~~~~," Sungyeol sat beside you.

Out of all of INFINTE, he was the one that you're really close with.

"Sungyeol-ah, can you tell me what happened between INFINITE and Kwangmin's brother's gang?" you asked him.

______________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS^^
IK IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATED AND IM SORRY FOR JUST SUDDENLY DISAPPEARING
I WAS BUSY FINISHING MY OTHER FIC BUT NOW THAT IM DONE I CAN GO BACK TO THIS ONE^^

TNX FOR PATIENTLY WAITING BUT SINCE IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I LAST WROTE THIS FIC I FORGOT HOW THIS STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRAPPY BUT DONT WORRY I WILL MAKE UP MY MIND QUICKLY

ENJOY^^