CHAERIN'S PAST

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

CHAERIN'S POV:


She got dressed to her waitress uniform and went to clock in for work. She went out of the changing rooms and into the cashier.  She said good morning to the costumers that she would pass by as she usually does in the restaurant.

"Good morning," she bowed to a customer who just walked in.

When she lift her her head up, she saw Junhyung walk into the restaurant.  She tilted her head wondering why he's here.  She decided to walk to him.

"Junhyung, what are you doing here?" she asked him while he looked like he was looking for someone.  Before he could answer her question, someone spoke.

"Are you Junhyung?" the manager asked Junhyung who just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes," Junhyung answered.

"Okay.  Come this way," the manager ordered him.

"Yes," he politely said.

*Him?  Polite?  Not likely.* she thought to herself.

"I'll talk to you later," Junhyung told her then followed the manager to the changing room.

"What's he doing here?" she wondered before going to a table to take the customer's order.


JUNHYUNG'S POV:


*Urgh.  Do I really have to wear this ugly looking uniform?* he thought when the manager gave him the uniform.

"Wear that then go outside, okay?" the manager told him.

"Yes," he answered trying to supress his annoyance.

The manager went outside and Junhyung changed to the ugly uniform. When he got the uniform on, he took a deep breath and went out of the changing room.

"Jung ChaeRin.  You owe me a lot," he mumbled to his self.

"Jung ChaeRin!" the manager called and ChaeRin showed up in an instant.

"Yes?" she asked when she got there.

Junhyung saw ChaeRin looking at him with a surprised and awed expression.  He smirked knowing she's probably thinking that he still managed to look good while wearing such an ugly uniform.

"This is Junhyung, he's a new worker in here so tell him the things that he needs to do," the manager told ChaeRin.

"Junhyung?  A worker?  I thought that was impossible," Junhyung heard her mumble.

*Aish.  This girl.  I'm doing all this because of you and you act like that?* he thought to himself.

"You know him?" the manager asked ChaeRin an she nodded, "Let's skip the introduction then and tell him what to do, arasso?"

"Yes," Chae Rin said then the manager left.

Chae Rin then turned to face him who was staring at her the whole time.

"Why are you here?  From what I know, you don't like being bossed around," ChaeRin asked him.

"I have my reasons," Junhyung smirked.  "So what am I supposed to do?"

ChaeRin told him what to do and they started working.

----------------------------------------


CHAERIN'S POV:


Work ended and it was already 6:30pm.  She was so exhausted that she just wanted to go home, take a warm bath, then sleep peacefully.  But it looks like it's not gonna happen any time soon since Junhyung is walking with her to her home.  She stopped walking and so did Junhyung.

"Yah, you don't have to walk me home.  I can surely walk by myself," she told Junhyung who have his hand behind his head.

He just looked her, smirked, then continued walking.

*What is up with this guy and his smirks?* she thought to herself as she too started walking.

After a while, they reached her apartment. 

"I'm home.  Now you can go," Chae Rin said.

Junhyung suddenly leaned in and pecked her cheeks then said, "Good night, babe.". He then started walking away.

"Babe? Yah! Yong Junhyung, I'm not your babe," she shouted to him who was already a few feet away.

"Not yet.  But you will be," he said without turning to look at her.

Her face turned so red.  *Why do you have to act like this?  I can't resist any longer.* she thought.

She went inside her apartment then looked at her brother's photo that was on a frame on the side table of her living room.

"Oppa, I thought I could start anew and forget the painful past of my gangster life but guess what?  I'm falling inlove with one," she mumbled then picked up the picture then started wiping the dust out of it.  "Oppa, it's been three years since you were gone. I miss you so much."

Tears started to fall down from her eyes but before she starts breaking down, she wiped her tears off.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY GUYS NO YOU AND YOSEOB MOMENT IN THIS CHAPTER

BUT DON'T WORRY MORE IS TO COME 4 THE NEXT CHAPS SO BE PATIENT^^

DID I TELL U GUYS I LOVE U SO MUCH 4 COMMENTING IN THIS STORY/

WELL I LOVE U GUYS <3

I LOVE READING UR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS 2 THE STORY

ENJOY:)