HE'S BACK

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:


You were walking out of the school going back to your apartment.  School was boring without Yoseob and every time you try to not think of him and worry too much, you would always fail since almost everything reminds him of you.  All the memmories that you kept fresh in your head is with him.

*Oppa, why are you still not here?  They said you'll be back before the day ends and the day is about to end.  I miss you so much.* you thought.

"~~~~~!" someone from behind called you and you turned around.

You saw Kwangmin running towards you and you waited for him to catch up to you.

"Since nobody is here to protect you right now, I will protect you," Kwangmin smiled at you, "I'll walk you home."

You nodded as the two of you went to the direction of the apartment when you remembered that you left your jacket on BEAST's hideout last night.

"I need to go to the hideout first.  I left my jacket in there," you said.

"Okay.  I'll come with," Kwangmin said and the two of you changed your direction to the hideout.

While walking down the street, you decided to take your mind off of Yoseob for a moment so the wait wouldn't be so long.

"So...... you said your brother was killed by INFINITE?" you asked Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looked to a different direction while answering, "Yeah."

"Why?" you asked him.  He still didn't look at you and you felt uneasy asking the question, "It's okay if you can't tell me," you added seeing that he can't seem to tell the story.

He finally looked at you, "No, it's fine.  I can tell you."

"Okay, then. So what happened?" you asked him again.

"Well, my brother was on a gang and his gang's rival is INFINITE," he started.

The two of you finally reached the hideout and you went inside to get your jacket.  You decided to stay there for a while and chat with Kwangmin since you wanted to hear his story.  The two of you sat on a sofa and Kwangmin continued his story.

"They would always fight every chance they get and it always ended up one person going to the hospital.  Well one day, they got into a fight.  I don't really know the details on what happened but they said that INFINITE pushed them off a cliff and they all died," he told the story.

You just stared into space imagining the story in your head and got scared at the thought of it.  After a long silence, you finally spoke up.

"What's your brother's name?" you asked him.

"Youngmin, he's actually my twin brother," Kwangmin said.

He started to tear up remembering his brother and you felt pity for him so you tried to comfort him by hugging him.

"I'm so sorry," you felt sorry for him.

Suddenly the door burst open and Yoseob came in while you were still hugging Kwangmin.


YOSEOB'S POV:


"Yah! Doojoon why didn't you just drop me off my apartment.  I'm pretty sure ~~~~~~ has been dying to see me and I feel the same," Yoseob said as he got out of the van.

"I'm saving gas.  Just walk to your house.  It's not that far anyways," Doojoon explained.

Yoseob rolled his eyes.  He got thirsty so he decided to go inside the hideout first to get something to drink then go straight home.  He opened the door and a big surprise was inside the hideout.  He saw you hugging some guy and his eyes flamed in anger but mostly jealousy. 

*Why is ~~~~~~ hugging a guy?  I've been away for a few days not knowing if I was gonna come back and she's here flirting with some guy?* he thought.

His eyes met yours and you quickly got up and ran to Yoseob giving him a big hug, "Oppa, I missed you."

He didn't hug back and you let go of him.  He looked at the unknown guy sitting on the couch his eyes filled with fury and he dragged you out of the hideout.


YOUR POV:


Yoseob was literally dragging you on the street.  He was holding on you wrist so tight and you had to wince in pain.

"Oppa, it hurts," you said while trying get his hands off your wrist but you couldn't.

You two finally reached your apartment and you two both got inside and he finally let go of your wrist.  You looked into his eyes and you saw burning anger like the one that you saw a few days ago before he disappeared and you flinched at the sight of it.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" you asked him.

He didn't say anything.  Instead he pushed you to a wall and you gasped at his sudden action.  He suddenly kissed you but it wasn't like those other kisses that you two shared.  It was rough and you didn't like it at all.  You pushed him by the shoulder and he stopped kissing.  Tears were flowing down your eyes.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked.

He looked at you and his expression softened when he saw you crying.  He wiped your tears with his thumb.

"Mianhe, ~~~~~, I didn't mean to do that to you," Yoseob said as he leaned in and hugged you. "It's just that when I saw you hugging someone else, I felt angry and jaelous."

"Oppa, I missed you," you said as you returned his hug and cried on his chest.

"I'm back now.  And I promise you, I will never leave you ever again," Yoseob promised as he looked at your face and brushed your bangs out of your face.

He leaned in and kissed you and this time, it was different.  It wasn't rough like the first one.  It was sweet and and you kissed back.

-THE NEXT DAY-

YOSEOB'S POV:


He woke up from the alarm clock and quickly turned it off.  He turned around to face you but you were no longer in the bed.  He quickly sat up and looked around the room but he didn't see you.

"~~~~~," he got off the bed and walked to the kitchen and saw you cooking.

He sighed in relief seeing that you were okay.  He sneakily walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.  He felt you flinch in surprise but then relaxed when you realized that it was him.  He laid his head on you shoulder as you cook the fried rice.

"Oppa, good morning," you greeted him.

"I don't want that kind of greeting," Yoseob whined.

"Hm? What kind of greeting do you want then?" you turned around to face him.

He puckered his lips and closed his eyes waiting for you to kiss him.  You smiled and pecked his lips before going to the dining table to put the fried rice in it.

"Oppa, let's eat breakfast.  We still have to go to school," you told him and he walked to the dining table and the two of you ate happily.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY OH YEAH!!!!!

HEHEHE I GOT SO HAPPY CUZ OF THE COMMENTS THAT I UPDATED AGAIN ^^

AND SINCE U GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY IM REPLYING 2 THE COMMENTS

@SharmillaE and @-kpop_bunny- and @143aja

thanks ^^ after reading ur comments i felt better about that chapter

@NuThAPINKY and @mellie93 and @cutiepi2124

hehehe u'll find that out at the farrrrr future but 4 now they will be in the story once in a while

@yoshido

hehehe they're my 2 favorite groups too and yes Yoseob is kind hearted <3

@mary112

heres the other chappie ^^ although INFINITE is not one this one