SCARED

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

NORMAL POV: (BEAST HIDEOUT)


"We'll just have to go meet them then," Gikwang said as he stood up.

All the other members stood up and all five guys got ready since they knew a fight would probably happen.  Dongwoon was not gonna be in there since he is still in the hospital.

*~~~~~-ah, just wait.  I'm gonna save you for sure.* Yoseob mentally told you.

----------------------------------------------

They went inside the abandoned building that was dark and the only light was the one coming from the window which was still dim since the sun was already setting.

"You guys actually came," Yoseob and the others heard someone say.

Seven guys holding a bat came in sight just a few feet away from BEAST.

"Where's ~~~~ and Chaerin?" Yoseob asked with a fierce tone on his voice.

"Don't worry.  We always keep our promises," the tallest one told them.

"Oppa!!  It's a trap.  Don't worry about me.  Run away!" you screamed.

Every person in the abandoned building turned to where you were.


YOSEOB'S POV:


He heard your scream and quickly turned to a corner where your scream came from to see you tied up on a chair and Chaerin was knocked out and tied up on the floor beside you.  Yoseob clenched his fist with anger when he saw your tears and your beautiful face with a bruise and a scratch.

"We had to knock out that one girl since she keep on resisting us.  A really fiesty girl," Woohyun one of the guys that Yoseob remembered the name of said. 

Junhyung who lost his temper after seeing Chaerin knocked out, landed a punch on a guy who looked fragile and thin which made him scream from the impact.  Suddenly a big guy who looks unfamiliar appeared behind Junhyung and got a hold of his arms.  Yoseob can see Junhyung struggling from the big guy who was now holding him down on the ground.  Dozens of unfamiliar guys appeared surrounding BEAST and INFINITE.

"Tch.  Don't even try fighting.  You guys are overly outnumbered," the guy who Yoseob remembered as the one who got hit by the bat said.  He's assuming that he's the leader of the group since the whole member retreated when he got injured.

"What do you want?" he heard Doojoon ask beside him.

"Do you know how many years I've been in a coma?" the leader asked.  "I just woke up a few months ago and now I want my revenge."

"You guys can leave with those two girls but leave that blonde one behind," a muscular guy said while gesturing towards Yoseob.

One of the unfamiliar guys untied you from the chair but still kept your hands tied and another guy carried Chaerin.

"Fine, you guys go I'll stay," Yoseob said as he looked at your eyes with a gentle look then it turned into a fierce one when he looked at INFINITE, "It's a deal."

The guys who was holding you pushed you towards BEAST and Hyunseung caught you.  The guy who was holding Junhyung down finally let go of him and he ran to get Chaerin.


YOUR POV:


"Oppa, no.  I can't leave you here," you cried as you tried to make him look at you thinking it might change his mind.

It was a bad idea since when he looked at you all you saw in his eyes were madness and fierceness.  You backed away suddenly scared of him as you have never seen him like that before.

"Go! You're just gonna be hindrance to me," he coldly told you.

More tears came out of your eyes as you thought that you were just a hindrance to him.

*Oppa, this is not you.  You wouldn't tell me something like that.*

Hyunseung put his hands on your shoulder and ushered you out of the building and the rest followed leaving Yoseob behind.  All of you went back to the hideout which was just near the abandoned building.  You were still crying and Hyunseung lend you his shoulder to cry on.  He patted your head and comforted you.

"Don't worry.  Yoseob didn't mean what he said back then.  He just wants you to be safe," he tried to make you feel better.

But even though he said that, you still can't make your heart stop from throbbing.  You remembered how cold his eyes were towards you which was not like how it was when he first looked at you and your heart just ached thinking that.

"Let's go guys," Gikwang said as he was already on the door ready to leave.

"Where are you guys going?" you asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course, we're going back to save Yoseob.  We're not that dumb to just let them beat him up," Gikwang explained.

You just nodded and everyone started for the door.

"Stay here, ~~~~.  We'll be back with Yoseob for sure," Junhyung patted your head and you nodded, "In the mean time, take care of my Chaerin for me," Junhyung said then left with the others.

You looked at the unconcious girl lying on the sofa and decided to calm down and take care of her until they come back.

"Yoseob oppa will come back.  And if he does, I'm pretty sure his gonna be like he always have been.  Sweet and kind," you told yourself as you headed to the sink to soak a towel you were holding and wipe it on Chaerin's dirty face.


YOSEOB'S POV:


*Sorry, ~~~~. I can't afford to lose you,* he thought as he saw all of you walk out without him.

It pained him to see you cry because of him and more so when he saw your beaten up face.

*They're gonna pay for this.* he thought as he looked at INFINITE and hissed at them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS IF IT WAS TOO SHORT I JUST CANT THINK RIGHT AT THE MOMENT

BUT PLEASE ENJOY^^