BEAST

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

CHAE RIN'S POV:


She was walking down the street looking at the paper that said that she have been accpepted for the job.

*Finally.  I can start fresh with a new job.* she thought as she smiled brightly.

She accidentaly bumped into someone and fell down on the ground.  She looked up to see two guys looking down at her one with furrowed eyebrows.

"Watch where you're going!" one of the guy screamed at her.

She stood up and apologized, "I'm sorry," she bowed.

The two guys walked closer to her and was looking angry at the same time.  Sunddenly someone grabbed her hand and started running to a different direction.

"Don't worry oppa got it," a girl's voice said while they were running away.

She looked back to see a guy with blonde hair talking to the guy who she bumped into.  After running for a while, they stopped at a park and they both sat on a bench.

*Urgh.  I've already been involved in trouble twice in a week.  Why is it so hard to start fresh?* she told herself.

She then remembered the girl sitting beside her who was panting and out of breath.

"Annyeong, my name is ~~~~~~," the girl introduced herself.

"Annyeong, my name is Chae Rin," she introduced herself too.


YOUR POV:


You looked at Chae Rin who isn't even tired after running that much.

"Are you okay?" you asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine but what about that guy?" Chae Rin said.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be fine.  I believe in him," you said and smiled at Chae Rin.

After a while, Yoseob came in the park without even a drop of sweat on his face.

"Seobbie-ah, what happened?" you asked when he sat down beside you.

"I talked to them and they ended up walking away," Yoseob explained.

"So you guys didn't fight?" Chae Rin asked.

"No.  They obeyed easily," Yoseob answered.

You looked at Chae Rin's arm and saw that she scratched her elbow.  You grabbed her arm and examined the scratch.  She looked at your serious face then pulled her arms away.

"It's nothing.  I'll just put medicine on it when I get home," Chae Rin said.

"Anni, I'll do it.  Let's go," you got up and so did Yoseob.

"No, I don't wanna trouble you guys any further," Chae Rin declined.

"The place is just five minutes away.  I'll put medicine on it," you insisted.

Before she can deny, you grabbed her other arm and pulled her to walk with you and Yoseob followed beside you.

"Oh by the way this is my boyfriend Yang Yoseob," you introduced him to Chae Rin.

"Annyeong, my name is Chae Rin," Chae Rin introduced herself.

You finally stopped pulling her as she was already walking with you guys.

"Yang Yoseob?  That name sounds so familiar," Chae Rin said while walking with you two.

*You have no idea.* you thought to yourself.


BEAST'S HIDEOUT NORMAL POV:


"What's taking them so long?  I'm hungry," Dongwoon whined.

"Yah! Shut up, I can't sleep," Junhyung who was laying down on the sofa glared at Dongwoon.

"Hyung call them and ask them where they are," Dongwoon said.

"They'll be here.  Just shut up," Junhyung angrily said.

"Yah why don't the both of you shut up I can't concentrate on my book," Gikwang who was sitting on the sofa in font of Junhyung said.

"Hyung you're reading again," Dongwoon told him with a disgusted face.

"Ssshhh," Gikwang shushed Dongwoon without taking his eyes out of the book.

"Gikwang-ah, stop reading those stuff. Our maknae is too young for that and you are too," Doojoon told Gikwang.

Gikwang just ignored Doojoon and concentrated on his 'reading'.

"Doojoon-ah, there's no use in telling him that.  He never listens anyways," Hyunseung who was putting some kind of face cream on his face while facing the mirror told Doojoon.

"And you should stop admiring your face too much," Doojoon retorted.

"Whatever Doojoon," Hyunseung replied.

They all heard the door open and close.

"Finally," Dongwoon beamed.

You, Yoseob, and Chae Rin walked in.


JUNHYUNG'S POV:


He saw you, Yoseob, and Chae Rin walk inside and quickly sat up.

*Jung Chae Rin?  I knew we'll meet again.* a smirk formed in his lips.

Chae Rin looked at the five pairs of eyes that was looking back at her then her eyes landed on Junhyung.  He then smiled at her and she looked away.

*This will be interesting.*

 

________________________________

THIS ONE IS NOT THAT LONG BUT I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT^^

I WILL POST THE NXT CHAP MAYBE TOMORROW IF I HVE THE TIME

ENJOY^^

OH AND PLEASE READ MY OTHER FICS IF U HVE TIME

ONE IS CALLED IS IT ILLEGAL TO LOVE YOU? AND OPPA....... WHY?