UNEASY

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:

You, Yoseob, Junhyung, and Gikwang went to your apartment.  When you guys got there, Yoseob told you to take a shower and get ready to sleep and you did as you were told but Junhyung and Gikwang still didn't go home to their houses.


NORMAL POV:


Yoseob told you to go to sleep without him since he still needed to talk to Junhyung and Gikwang.  When you walked into the bedroom, the atmosphere between them became serious.

"They're already making their move.  I found a guy who was spying on me this morning," Gikwang said.

"And they attacked Chae Rin on the restaurant where she works earlier, too," Junhyung added.

"Chae Rin?  Why would they attack her?  She doesn't have anything to do with us," Yoseob asked curiously.

"Since they're spying on us, I'm guessing they have seen her with us," Gikwang explained.

"That means we can't let her out of our sight," Yoseob said.

"I'll take care of that," Junhyung smirked.

"You better take care of your girlfriend," Gikwang told Yoseob.

"Hm.  I don't plan on leaving her side," Yoseob assured them.  "Have you guys told the others?" he then asked.

"I've told Doojoon and Hyunseung about it," Gikwang answered.

"Well, we better tell Dongwoon when we see him so he wouldn't be off-guard," Yoseob said.

The three guys heard the door on the bedroom open and you walked out.

"What's happening?" you asked half asleep.

"Nothing.  We were just about to leave," Gikwang answered as he and Junhyung stood up.

"Oh okay.  Be careful on your way home," you told them.

"We will," Junhyung assured you then they left.


YOUR POV:


"Oppa, is there something wrong?" you asked Yoseob who was now standing beside you.

"Anni.  Just some normal gang problem.  Nothing to worry about," Yoseob told you.

You nodded but you still felt uneasy inside.  Yoseob ushered you to the bedroom and you let him as you were sleepy.

=THE NEXT DAY=

You and Yoseob were walking to school and he seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

"Oppa, are you sure nothing's wrong?" you asked him worriedly.

"Oh, anni.  I just keep thinking I forgot something but I don't know what it is," Yoseob explained.

Before you can say anything else, Sohyun and Hyunah were beside the two of you.

"~~~~~, Yoseob, annyeong," they both greeted.

"Hey guys," you greeted back.

"Yah, look at this.  I took a picture of Gikwang and Junhyung when I saw them on the streets yesterday," Hyunah said while she look for the picture on her phone.

You leaned in to see her phone and saw a picture of the two guys walking down the street. 

*They look so different,* you giggled and the two girls looked at you.

"What's wrong?" Sohyun asked you.

"Oh, nothing.  Don't mind me," you said while holding your giggles.

The two girls just went back to admiring the photo.

 

_________________________

A PROBLEM IS ARISING

WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

HEHE ENJOY THE CHAPTER^^