AGREEMENT

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER


YOUR POV:


It was Saturday and you and Yoseob decided to stay home and relax for the weekend.  The both of you were watching a movie that you rented at redbox while cuddling on the loveseat on the living room.  Your head was resting on his shoulder and his head was on top of yours.  You looked up at him to see him with his eyes closed and his breathing slow.

You giggled at his cute face, *Aw, oppa is so cute.*

You placed his head on your lap and he shifted his body unconciously to a comfortable position.  You then noticed the roots of his hair is already black since the blonde dye is already wearing off.

*Hm?  I should go buy a hair dye for oppa,* you thought.

You then got up slowly laying Yoseob's head down on the sofa.  You went to a store which was just a walking distance from your apartment.  When you got there, you walked to where the hair dye is and looked for the right color.  But then you saw a brownish blonde hair dye that looked so pretty.

*Oppa would look good in this color.* you thought so you grabbed that color instead of the blonde hair dye.


YOSEOB'S POV:


He woke up in the sofa alone.

*Where's ~~~~~~?* he asked himself.

He got up and searched all over the apartment for you but you weren't there.

*Please.  Not again,* Yoseob thought.

He picked up his phone and called your phone.  He heard something ringing on the bedside table and looked at it to see your phone ringing.

*She didn't bring her phone with her.* he thought.

He hung up then he heard the front door opening and closing.  He quickly went outside the bedroom.  He saw you with a grin on your face and a plastic bag on your hand.  He sighed in relief seeing that you were safe.


YOUR POV:

"Oppa, you're already awake," you greeted as you walked closer to him.

"Where did you go?" he asked you.

You held up the plastic bag in your hand and slightly shook it.

"I bought hair dye for you," you answered him, "I noticed that your roots are already turning black so we have to re-dye your hair."

"Oh," was all he said.

You noticed that he looked so worried, "Is everthing okay?"

"Yeah, you just got me worried there for a second," he answered.

You nodded in understanding then grinned, "Oppa, I wanna dye your hair."

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yup," you answered.

"Okay," Yoseob agreed.

-

You were Applying the hair dye on Yoseob's hair when he looked at the box of the hair dye.

"Uh......~~~~~-ah," this is not blonde," he pointed out.

"I know.  I wanted to try this on you since I thought it would look good on you," you said.

"What?!  You know that I like my blonde hair!" he exclaimed getting up from his seat.

"Don't worry, oppa.  I think you'll like this better," you said as you urged him to sit back down so you could reach his head.

"~~~~~-ah------," Yoseob whined, "I want my blonde hair back," he pouted.

"Aigoo.... oppa is turning into Seobbie," you said as you pinched his chubby cheeks.

-

He took a shower after an hour of letting the dye stay in his hair then dried off his hair with a hair dryer.  You were reading a magazine on the living room when you felt familiar arms wrapped around your neck from the back.  You looked up to see Yoseob's face a few inches away.  He quickly pecked your lips.  You then turned your attention to his newly dyed hair.



"Wah.... It does look good on you," you said stunned at the new transformation.

"I like this, too," he agreed.

He then went infront of you and pulled you up leading you to the chair where he sat earlier.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked.

He got out the left over hair dye, "Now it's your turn," he grinned.

"Anni, oppa.  It wouldn't look good on me," you tried to convince him but like you he didn't buy it.

He was about to put the hair dye on your hair when you got up and ran to the bathroom and locked it.  Yoseob banged on the door begging you to open up.

"~~~~~~, open the door," he said.

"No, I don't want to dye my hair," you stubbornly said.

"PLEASE," he begged you over and over.

You sighed and finally opened the door, "Fine, in one condition."

"Anything for my yeobo," Yoseob smiled.

"We're gonna get a puppy," you said.

"What?  But you know that I don't like dogs," Yoseob whined.

"Okay, then.  I'm not dying my hair," you crossed your arms.

Yoseob thought about it for a minute then smiled, "Fine."

"Yay!  We're gonna get a puppy," you jumped up and down with a big smile plastered on your face.

He dyed your hair the same color and you thought it looked pretty good on you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEHEHE..... JUST A FILLER CHAPTER B4 I START THE DRAMA

AND I MIGHT ADD ANOTHER FLUFFY CHAPTER ^^

SORRY 4 NOT UPDATING 4 A WEEK IM FOCUSING ON MY OTHER FIC IS IT ILLEGAL TO LOVE YOU? SO I CAN GET IT DONE AND FOCUS IN THIS ONE

SO SORRY IF IM NOT UPDATING AS MUCH AS B4