KIDS

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:


"Oppa, I'm bored," you said as you sat down on the sofa beside Yoseob.

It was Sunday and you two didn't have plans.

"Hhmm?  What do you want to do?" he asked you.

"I don't know.  I just don't want to get bored," you replied.

"You know, that doesn't really give ideas on what to do," Yoseob said as he twirled on your newly dyed long hair. 

You looked at your hair that he was twirling then remembered something.

You looked at him and he also looked at you, "Let's go buy our puppy."

"Aish.  Do we really have to?" Yoseob asked.

"Oppa, it's a deal.  You're not even allergic to it or anything," you said.

"But they're too much work and it cuts our time together," Yoseob said as he tried to convince you.

"Anni.  A deal's a deal," you stubbornly said.

"Fine.  Let's go later, okay?" Yoseob said.

"Yay," you beamed as you hugged him.

"You owe me for this," he said when you let go of him.

"Hm?  What do you want?" you curiously asked him.

-

=CHEARIN'S APARTMENT=

CHAERIN'S POV:


Her doorbell rang and she quickly ran to get it.  When she opened the door she found Junhyung standing.

"Junnie, what are you doing here?" she asked not expecting to see him at the moment.

"Junnie?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"What's wrong?  You don't like it?" she asked as she stepped aside to let him in.

"Er..... for someone who could beat the crap out of me, I didn't expect you to call me that," Junhyung said.

"Hm?  I like that name.  I'm gonna start calling you that," she said.

"But I don't like that name," Junhyung argued.

"Well, too bad, I'm gonna call you that anyways," Chaerin said, "Well, anyways, what are you doing here?" she tried to change the subject.

"Let's go," Junhyung grabbed her hand and started dragging her out of her apartment.

She stopped him from dragging her then asked, "Where are we going?"

"Just come with me," Junhyung replied.

"I can't," Chaerin said.

"Why not?" Junhyung looked at her.

"Er..... I have a part time job and I have to babysit some kids on this apartment building in about five minutes," Chaerin explained.

"No big deal," Junhyung said and he continued dragging her.

"What about the kids?" she asked.

"What's their apartment number?" Junhyung asked.

"1265," Chaerin answered and they went to that apartment.

-

YOSEOB'S POV:


He was laying down on the sofa when you came in the living room all dressed up and ready to go.

"Oppa, let's go," you said as you stood infront of him.

"~~~~-ah, I don't feel good.  I think I'm sick," Yoseob faked an ill voice.

"Oppa, don't act.  I know you're a good actor and all that but-" before you could finish your sentence, he pulled you down on top of him, "We're gonna get a puppy no matter what," you finished as you pinched his nose.

"Didn't you ask me what I wanted earlier?" he asked you and you nodded.

"Will you do whatever I want?" he asked and you nodded again.

"Of course, whatever oppa wants," you said.

"Really?!" he beamed and you nodded again.

His big smile then turned into an evil smirk.  He leaned in and kissed you as you kissed back and he wrapped his arms around your waist then you wrapped your arms around his neck.  Just then, the door burst open and he heard someone say, "Whoa."

The two looked at the door and saw Junhyung with his hands still on the door knob.  Not expecting to see what he was seeing.  Chaerin was beside him with two kids infront of her as she tried to cover their eyes.  You quickly got in your feet and Yoseob sat up.  Yoseob looked at you and saw you blushing in embarassment and he chuckled.

He then glared at Junhyung, "What do you want, Junhyung?" he asked sounding mad.

"I'm gonna leave this two kids with you, bye," he said as he let the kids in and quickly ran away with Chaerin.

"Mianhe, for disturbing you guys," Chaerin yelled before they disappeared.

"Yah Junhyung!  Why are you leaving me with this kids?" Yoseob yelled but they were already gone.  He looked at the two kids who wasn't saying anything the whole time, "Aish," he scratched his head in frustration.


YOUR POV:


Junhyung and Chaerin ran away leaving you and Yoseob with the kids that you didn't have any idea who it was.

*Aw.  They look so cute,* you thought as you walked closer to them.

"Annyeong, what's your name?" you asked the girl.

From the looks of it, they look like their twins.  A boy and a girl twin. For some reason the girl got scared of you and ran to hug Yoseob's legs.

"Oppa," the girl cried.

Both you and Yoseob was shocked.  Kids always liked you better than Yoseob since you looked more approachable.  Yoseob looked at you not having any idea on how to take care of the little kid and you just shrugged.  He then picked her up and carried her.

"What's your name?" he asked the little girl.

"Eunmi," the little girl answered.

"Ohh... how old is Eunmi?" he asked the little girl.

Eunmi then held up three fingers saying that she was three years old.  You watched them with an open mouth when someone tugged at your shirt.  You looked down to see the little boy looking at you.

"Noona," he called you and you smiled at him.

You sat down to meet his level then asked him, "What is it?"

"I'm thirsty," the boy said.

"You want some water?" you asked him and he nodded.

You held onto his hand and went to the refrigirator as you passed by Yoseob who was now playing with Eunmi.  You gave the little boy a cup of water.

"What's your name?" you asked him when he finished drinking.

"Jae-Hwa," he answered.

"Who do you like better?  Me or him?" you asked as you pointed at Yoseob who was now sitting down on the sofa with Eunmi.  You were jaelous that Eunmi liked Yoseob better and the fact that Eunmi is so close to him.

*Sheesh, ~~~~.  She's just a little girl.* she thought.

"Noona, very pretty," Jae-Hwa replied.

"Aw.  Your my favorite too," you ruffled Jae-Hwa's hair and he smiled happily.

-

It was 1pm and you were playing at the bedroom with Jae-Hwa.  He was laughing as you chased him around the bedroom.  He crawled to the bed and you caught him grabbing onto him and laying on the bed.  You then sat him on your stomach and started making faces that made him laugh.  The door opened and Yoseob came in.  He looked jaelous at the two of you.

"Oppa, where's Eunmi?" you asked him.

"She's sleeping on the sofa," Yoseob answered as he sat down beside you.

The three of you heard someone cry and you quickly got out of bed.  You ran to the living room and saw Eunmi crying.

"Oppa, don't leave me," she cried.

You carried her and lulled her to sleep again.  She settled down after awhile but she didn't go back to sleep.  You decided to carry her to the bedroom where Yoseob and Jae-Hwa were.  You laid her down on the bed beside Jae-Hwa and you laid down beside her.  You got so tired that you didn't notice that you fell asleep right after Eunmi fell asleep.

-

You woke up to see Yoseob and the two kids sleeping on the same bed.

*Aw.  They look so cute.* you thought so you took a picture of them while they were sleeping.

You looked at the time and it read 6pm.  You got up and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.  When you were done, they were all already awake so you guys ate dinner.

"Say, ahhhhh," you told Jae-Hwa and he did as he was told and you put the food in his mouth.  Yoseob was feeding Eunmi.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Junhyung and Chaerin.

"Wah!  You guys looks like a complete family already," Chaerin said as she let herself in.

"Yah!  You two, don't you guys know how to knock?" Yoseob scolded them.

"It's your fault for not locking the door.  That's not safe," Junhyung said.

"Don't you even talk to me.  Yah, you owe me one for leaving this kids with us," Yoseob said.

"I thought you and ~~~~ would like having them.  I didn't think you would mind," Junhyung said.

"It was fun," you interrupted their conversation.

"See?" Junhyung pointed out.

Yoseob glared at him and you wondered why was he so mad at Junhyung.

"Aish.  Yoseob-ah, mianhe for disturbing you guys earlier," he sighed, "There happy?"

You turned red as you realized what he was talking about. 

"Junnie, we have to go.  Their mom already texted me," Chaerin said.

"Junnie?" both you and Yoseob asked in unison.

Junhyung face palmed himself.

"That's cute," you said.

Yoseob on the other hand burst out laughing, "Hahaha..... A badass gangster is called Junnie?"

"Aw~~~.  Seobbie is jealous," Junhyung .

"Shut up," Yoseob said.

You and Chaerin just laughed at their bickering.

-

The kids sadly had to go home after they finished dinner.

"Bye, Jae-Hwa," you said as you hugged him.

"Bye, noona," Jea-Hwa said.

Yoseob hugged Eunmi and said his goodbye.  Eunmi then walked to you and hugged you.  You were shocked since you thought she didn't like you.

"Unnie better take care of oppa," she kissed your cheeks and you smiled.

"Of course, Eunmi-ah," you said.

"See you guys tomorrow then," Junhyung said.

You and Yoseob waved at the kids as they faded away.  You closed the door and turned around to face Yoseob, "Oppa, don't think I forgot about that puppy."



i updated agian ^^