A DIFFERENT KIND OF GIRL

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

CHAE RIN'S POV:

She was about to get slapped by the guy when a hand caught it and punched the guy with the other.

"Yah, run.  I'll hold them up," a familiar voice rang on her ears.  It was Junhyung.

"Anni.  I don't think you can fight by yourself.  You're outnumbered," she said while stepping out of him and standing beside Junhyung.

"Yah!  This is no time to be like this.  You have to run," Junhyung glared at her.

"No.  You're the one who said it.  I'm tough, I can probably take them down," she smirked.

Junhyung was now furious and Chae Rin can tell when he glared at her.  But before he could shout at her for being stubborn, one guy charged at her and as if by instinct, she stepped on the guy's side, grabbed his wrist and flipped him, making him fall on the ground.  She looked at the guy who was now on the floor arching his back then to Junhyung who had his mouth open in shock.  She smirked at Junhyung which made him come back to his senses and smirk back at her.

"Two more to go," she heard Junhyung say.

She then averted her focus from Junhyung to the two guys who were now charging to the both of them. 

*I haven't felt this way in a long time.* she thought as she felt the adrenaline rush on her body.

One guy grabbed her petite waist and she struggled to get out of the grip.  She then elbowed the guy's stomach which made him loosen his grip and she took this opportunity to kick him and flip him to the ground like the first one.


JUNHYUNG'S POV:


*Wow! This girl is something.* he thought as he watch Chae Rin flip the guy.

He already took his enemy down without even a sweat.  Chae Rin then looked at him then walked closer to him.  When she got to him, she put her left hand on her hip.

"Yah! You were done with yours and you didn't even help me?" Chae Rin asked but was smiling.

"I didn't think you needed help," he defended.

"You're probably right," Chae Rin agreed.

"But where did you learn that?" Junhyung asked.

"Hey, don't think too little about girls. Not all girls are the same," Chae Rin said while pointing at him.

"Tch.  I like it," he said and placed his arm around Chae Rin.


CHAE RIN'S POV:


She felt an arm wrap around her waist then she looked at Junhyung.

"Yah!  What do you think you're doing?" she asked as she looked at him.

"I'm interested in you," Junhyung declared.

*What?  Did he just confess to me?* She thought to herself.

Her heart were fluttering and if Junhyung wasn't there she would have probably squealed by now.  She then cleared throat.

"Are you confessing?" she asked.

"Anni.  I'm simply saying I'm interested in you," he denied.

"Tch.  That is confessing," she rolled her eyes.

"Fine.  Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Junhyung finally asked.

*OMG.  Did this hot guy infront of me just asked me to be his girlfriend?* she squealed in her mind.

She then went back to reality then said, "I don't know........ you're not really my type," she said playing hard to get.

"Oh so you wanna play this game?  Fine.  I'll make you fall for me," Junhyung declared.

"Hmph, fine.  Better prepare yourself," she said then walked away.

*Pabo.  You said you weren't gonna get involved with people like him.  Look what you got yourself into,* she scolded herself.  She then sighed, "Whatever.  I don't care anymore " she mumbled to herself.


YOUR POV:

You and Yoseob were having fun talking while eating at the restaurant when Gikwang appeared on the door of the restaurant.

"Gikwang-ah," you called him.

He looked at your direction and you motioned for him to come to your table.  He did as you told and sat on an empty chair.

"Hey ~~~~~~," he greeted you with a cute smile then turned towards Yoseob with a serious face, "We need to talk."

You saw them sending some signals to each other then Yoseob looked at you.

"~~~~-ah, let's go home," Yoseob told you.

"Okay," you agreed.

You didn't bother questioning them since you know it's serious business. Gang business.

"Where's Junhyung by the way?" Yoseob asked.

Right after he said that, you saw him walking towards the three of you. 

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late I just saved someone who didn't need saving," Junhyung said.

All three of you looked at him confused.

"Nevermind," he said then changed his expression to serious, "Let's go?" he asked.

All of you stood up then went home.

 

__________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS^^

THANK U 4 SUBSCRIBING I LOVE ALL OF YOU

PLEASE ENJOY AND IF U HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FIC CALLED I HATE MY HUSBAND STARRING LEE SUNGYEOL OF INFINITE.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY^^