LET'S GO ON A DATE

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

CHAE RIN'S POV:


"Oh that guy," She pointed at Junhyung who was looking at her.

"You know him?" you asked her.

"Y-yeah, I bumped into him a few days ago," she answered.

"Annyeong, you remember me," Junhyung said with a smile.

"Annyeong," Chae Rin greeted back then she realized something, "Wait don't tell me your...your...." Chae Rin pointed at Yoseob this time, "a gangster?" she asked in disbelief.

"Hard to believe, huh?" you told her.

"Yeah," Chae Rin nodded.

"I can't blame you.  Even in school nobody believes me," you said.

"Wait, Yang Yoseob?  You're that Yang Yoseob?" Chae Rin asked Yoseob.

"Yup," Yoseob answered.

"Let's go treat your scratch.  You wouldn't want it to leave a scar on your pretty skin," you said as you pulled her to a seat and you went to look for the first-aid kit that was always in the hideout.

Junhyung noticed the scratch on her elbow then said, "Looks like someone is a magnet to trouble," he smirked and sat down near her.

You came back with the kit and started putting medicine on her elbow. 

"It will hurt a little," you warned when you poured alcohol on the wound.

She winced in pain but managed to take in the pain and not scream or make any sound.

"Wow you really are a tough girl.  I bet you would've survived even if I didn't save you that time," Junhyung complimented.

All this time, Doojoon was looking at her and when she glanced at him, they both looked away.

"You guys didn't bring any food?" Dongwoon who was waiting the whole time complained.

"Sorry, we forgot about it," Yoseob patted his back.

"Hyung, how can you forget it after I reminded you a hundred times before you left," Dongwoon stomped his feet like a kid.

"Don't worry, Dongwoon, I'll cook dinner tonight," you said with a giggle.

"Yay! So does that mean we're goin to your apartment?" Dongwoon beamed.

"Sure," you said in delight then looked at Chae Rin, "I don't care what you say you're coming with us."

"There's no point in declining.  She'll carry you if she have to," Junhyung whispered to Chae Rin.

Chae Rin just sighed then nodded.

*Urgh.  Why is it so hard to avoid this kind of life and live like a normal person.  I don't want to get involved with gangsters again.* she thought to herself.

 





YOUR POV:

You opened your eyes to see Yoseob's handsome face in front of you. 

*Oppa's so handsome,* you giggled.

Your giggle woke Yoseob up then he quickly pecked your lips.  Once again you giggled.

"Oppa good morning," you greeted him.

"Morning," Yoseob smiled at you.

"Oppa, it's Sunday.  Let's go on a date.  It's been a while since we have been on one," you said.

"Should we?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes.  I want to go to an amusement park," you beamed.

"Okay," Yoseob agreed.

The two of you started dressing up for the date.  You wore this:


While Yoseob dressed up like this:

When you saw him dressed up like that you pouted.

"Oppa, you can't be like that," you told him.

"Huh? What did I do wrong?" he was confused.

"What if one of my classmate saw us together?  They would think I'm cheating on Yoseob with Yoseob," you explained.

"But I'm Yoseob AND Yoseob," he argued.

"Yeah but they don't know that," you argued back.

He sighed in defeat then said, "Fine.  How do you want me to dress then?" Yoseob asked.

You took some clothes on his closet and told him to put it on and in the end he looked like this:

"And you should wear your black wig," you said while handing it to him.

He sighed then smiled and said, "Fine.  As long as your happy."

"Oppa oh-wait no.  Seobbie, saranghae," you giggled then pecked his lips.

You lied when you said your classmate would think you cheated with your boyfriend when you don't really care what they think.  You just wanted to have a cute date with your cute boyfriend.