I COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT THEM

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOSEOB'S POV:


"~~~~-ah, why don't you meet with Chaerin so you two can hang out together?" Yoseob suggested while you two were eating breakfast.

*This way we could protect the both of you.* he thought to his self.

He still haven't told her about the problem and he wasn't planning on doing so since she would just be worried and he hated seeing her worried.

"Now that I think of it, we do need to hang out since we rarely see each other," you said thinking about.

"Tell her to meet up with you then.  The guys also want to hang out with you two so we'll come with," he explained.

"Okay, I'll call her," you said as you got your phone and called Chaerin.

He stared at you with a beautiful smile plastered on your face as you talk to Chaerin oblivious of him staring at you.  When you hung up the phone he went back to his senses.

"She said we'll meet after her work which ends at 3pm today.  And she also asked me why Junhyung was working there," you explained.

"Really?  What did you tell her?" Yoseob asked.

"I told her I didn't know why.  I was surprised he have a job," you told him.

"Maybe he was just too bored," Yoseob found an excuse.

"I guess so," you shrugged.


CHAERIN'S POV:


Work just ended and she didn't forget that she was gonna go hang out with you.

*I really like ~~~~~~.  Really nice and pretty.* she tought as she headed to the changing room to change to normal clothes. *That reminds me, Junhyung didn't go to work today.  Must be busy with that gang business of his.* she shrugged the thought away.

She went outside the restaurant and saw you standing just beside the front door.

"Hey Chaerin," you greeted her.

"Hey ~~~~~~~," she greeted you back, "So where are we going?" she asked you.

"I don't know.  Yoseob oppa said that the guys are coming too but they have some last minute business to take care of so they might be late," you explained to her.

"Oh, okay.  Why don't we go for some ice cream while we wait on them?" she suggested.

"Okay.  I love ice cream," you agreed.

You two started walking to a Baskin Robbins near the place and ordered ice cream.  You two sat down when you got your ice cream and started eating it.

"So, you and Yoseob are living together, right?" she asked starting a conversation.

"Yup.  It's been one and half years since we begun dating each other," you told her.

"Really? And you already living together?" she asked kinda shocked at the fast phase of you and Yoseob's relationship.

"Well, it's more like he took me in at first and that's how we met.  Since we both don't have parents and at that time I just ran away from the orphanage I was staying at, he let me live with him and we started falling for each other," you told her the story.  You then looked at her then asked, "What about you?  What's your story?"

Before she could answer, Dongwoon showed up.

"Hey guys," he greeted as he sat at an empty seat beside you.

"Why are you the only one here?  Where's the others?" you asked Dongwoon.

"They'll be late so they asked me to go first," Dongwoon explained.

"Aish.  If they're not gonna show up, me and ~~~~~~ is gonna ditch you and have a girl's night out," Chaerin joked.

The three of you decided to go somewhere else.  When you got out of Baskin Robbins, a black van pulled out infront of you three.


DONGWOON'S POV:


He saw you being grabbed by two men and Chaerin who fought back when a man tried to grab her.  He reacted fast and tried to fight off the guys who were holding onto you.  He looked at Chaerin who was fighting pretty good too.

*I never knew she could fight,* he thought while he punched the man who came to him.

Four more guys came out of the black van and he was clearly out-numbered.

*Crap.* he thought.

A guy with a bat came out and swung it hitting Dongwoon's left arm really hard.  He can feel the pain rush through his body coming from his arm and he had to kneel one of his kneesto be able to balance better.  Another man kicked him on the chest making his whole body fall on the ground. 

"Tell your friends to go to the place from last time if they still want to see this two girls alive," one of the man told him.

He then heard the van's doors close and drove away before he blocked out.

*Hyung, mianhae.  I couldn't even protect them.* he thought before completely closing his eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG THEY GOT KIDNAPPED!!!! DONGWOON GOT BEATEN UP!!!!

LOL SORRY I'M NOT GOOD WITH WRITING FIGHT SCENES T.T

BUT ANYWAYS HOPE U LIKE THIS^^