DATE AND TROUBLE

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

NORMAL POV:


Both of you were running around the amusement park from one ride to another.  People would look at the both of you and would think you two are the cutest couple...... or some would think you two are annoying.  But you both didn't care as long as you are happy.

"~~~~, let's ride that one," Yoseob pointed at the roller coaster.

"A-Anni.  I don't want to ride that one," you objected.

"Wae? It's fun," Yoseob grabbed your hands with both of his and started pulling you to the line.

"I can't ride roller coasters.  It's too scary," you muttered.

Yoseob moved closer to you then leaned in your ear to whisper, "It will be fine.  Oppa's here."

Your flashed a smile then jokingly said, "But right now you're Seobbie."

He just smiled and pulled your hands to the now moving line and got inside the roller coaster.  He sat you down at the very back with him sitting beside you.  You gulped and he looked at you as he grabbed onto your hands.

"I promise.  I won't let go," he said and you nodded.

The roller coaster started then you can hear screams from the other people who were also in the ride.


YOSEOB'S POV:


He kept looking at you to make sure you're okay and when the ride was about to end, you were already smiling and lauhging.

*I'm glad you're having fun,* he thought to his self.

When the two of you got out, he still didn't let go of your interlaced hands and he didn't plan on doing so.

"Seobbie-ah, let's go eat dinner," he heard you say.

He looked at you then said, "Okay."


YOUR POV:


Yoseob took you to a restaurant near the amusement park and sat down at a table near the window.  You two looked at the menu and decided on what to order.  After five minutes, a waitress came to take your order.  You looked up and was surprised to see who the waitress is.

"Chae Rin!" you beamed.

"Hey guys.  Having a date?" she asked you two.

"Yup," you answered.

"Chae Rin, annyeong,"  Yoseob flashed his cute smile.

"Annyeong," Chae Rin smiled back.

"I didn't know you work here," you said.

"Yeah.  Today is actually my first day," Chae Rin explained.

"Really?  That's cool," you said.

"Chae Rin, what's taking you so long," someone called Chae Rin.

"Sorry guys, can't chit-chat.  Gotta work," Chae Rin said then went away.

"Seobbie-ah, isn't Junhyung and Gikwang going to meet us later?" you asked as you remembered them calling Yoseob in the middle of your date.

"Yup.  They said they'll be coming here around six," Yoseob answered.

"It's already 5:30pm so let's just meet with them here," you suggested.

Yoseob pouted then said, "Do we have to?  I mean we could just ditch them and enjoy the rest of our date."

"But didn't they say it's for something important?" you asked.

Even you didn't want to end the date yet but since it's something important you have to end the date early.

"Don't worry, Seobbie.  There's always a next time," you said then pinched his chubby cheeks.
 

CHAE RIN'S POV:


It was already 6pm which means her shift is gonna end in thirty minutes.

"Hey Chae Rin, put this garbage bag at the back," the restaurant manager ordered her.

"Yes," Chae Rin obeyed as she grabbed the bag and pulled it outside.

The back of the restaurant where the garbage is piled up is actually a narrow alley.  She easily lift the heavy bag and threw it in the garbage.  She suddenly sensed someone watching her so she turned around.

*Aww, come on.  Even at work, I would get involved with gangs?* she thought to herself.

Four guys were walking closer to her and she was already in her defensive position.  One guy tried to grab her arm but she shoved it away.

"Don't touch me," she shouted.

"You know Yong Junhyung, right?" one guy asked.

"No.  I don't know anyone with that name," she lied.

She didn't want to have anything to do with gang business.

"We're not dumb.  We saw you with BEAST yesterday.  Of course, you know him," another guy said with a smirk.

"I don't know them and I got nothing to do with them," Chae Rin firmly said.

"Fine.  We'll just do this the hard way," one of the guy said as he lifted his arms ready to slap her.

_____________________________________________________

HEY GUYS^^

WHAT DO U THINK?

WELL ANYWAYS I DECIDED THAT CHAE RIN IS NOT GONNA BE A MINOR CHARACTER SHE'S GONNA BE SOMEONE IMPORTANT THROUGH OUT THE STORY

AND ALSO PLEASE CHECK MY NEWEST FIC IT'S CALLED I HATE MY HUSBAND STARRING SUNGYEOL FROM INFINITE IF YOU GUYS HAVE TIME

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS I'VE BEEN RECIEVING YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ^.^

PLEASE ENJOY