THE TWO SIDE OF HIM

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND IS A BADASS GANGSTER

YOUR POV:

"~~~~~-ah!" a cute familiar voice called you from behind.


You smiled at that familiar voice then turned around to see a cute guy with a black messy hair running your way.


"Seobbie-ah," you called out while waving your hand.


He caught up to you and your friends who were also looking at him.


"Oh hey, Hyunah, Sohyun," Yoseob greeted your friends when he noticed them beside you.


"Hey Yoseob," the two greeted back.


"Seobbie-ah, what's the rush?" you asked.


"I can't go walk home with you today.  Me and the guys have business to do," Yoseob explained.


Your smile faded.  You knew what he meant by 'business' it meant fighting. That's right, don't be fooled by looks because this cute adorable guy infront of you is a badass gangster from the most badass gang in Seoul,  BEAST.


You sighed, "Do you really have to go?" you looked at him your eyes filled with concern.


He pouted his lips then blinked his eyes a couple of times then said, "Of course, I have to.  We have to."


*Oh my gosh, his aegyo.* you thought.


You sighed in defeat then said, "Fine, but please be careful."  You caressed his cheek and looked deep into his eyes thinking that he might get hurt really bad or worst die.  You flinched at that thought.


"Yay!  Thank you, ~~~~~~.  Saranghae," Yoseob jumped up and down like a little kid then he put his hands above his head making a heart shape and you laughed at his silliness.


"Well I have to go now.  They're waiting for me right now," Yoseob stopped his silliness then ran away while waving at you.


Hyunah looked at him running when she said, "I can't believe that him and Yang Yoseob from BEAST have the same name.  They, like, have the opposite personality."


"What are you guys talking about?  He is Yang Yoseob from BEAST," you tried to convince her.

Sohyun patted your back while saying, "You can only dream, ~~~~~.  I mean he's really different from the Yang Yoseob that we've heard of."


You just laughed thinking that it is impossible to believe your words but it is the truth.


Yoseob's POV:


He was cornered by four guys and one of them were holding a bat.  He smirked knowing that he could take them down easily.  The guy with a bat charged toward him with his bat ready to smack Yoseob.  Yoseob blocked the bat, however, with his left arm then he kicked the guy's chest making him fall and let go of his bat.  Yoseob picked it up then in a flash, all four guys were on the ground unconcious.  He then went to where the other members were and saw that the enemy were all down.


"You guys done?" he asked.


"Tch.  Not even worth our time," Junhyung smirked after drinking his coke.


Normal POV at You and Yoseob's apartment:


The doorbell rang and you ran to get it.


"Oppa, you're okay," your eyes brightened and you smiled as you see him without even a scratch in his face and his black wig was gone and was replaced by his real hair which was dyed blonde.  Yes, you call him 'oppa' when you guys are alone or with BEAST but you call him by his cute name 'Seobbie' when infront of other people.


You hugged him as he went inside the apartment.  You let go for a second to look at him then kissed his soft tasty lips.  He kissed back while he put his arms around your slim waist and he pulled you closer.  You let go after a minute.


"Oppa, I made dinner let's eat," you said as you pulled him to the dining table.  You both sat down and ate.


"Hehehe...... Oppa, you're such a good actor.  Even my friends doesn't believe that you're the Yang Yoseob from BEAST," you said when you finished eating.


"Really?  You want me to show them how awesome your oppa is?" Yoseob looked at you then smiled.


"Anni, I like Seobbie, too.  He's cute and he's a better kisser, too," you joked.

 

Yoseob raised an eyebrow then stood up, "Really?  You want me to prove you wrong?" Yoseob asked.


You smiled then started to run to the bedroom knowing what he will do but he caught you before you could even close the door.  You laughed as he grabbed your waist making your body feel electricity from his touch.


"Fine, I was joking.  Oppa is better now let me go," you said in defeat.


"You think I will let you go just like that?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow again then smirked.


He then kissed your lips ever so gently which made your heart flutter which happens every time he does that.