This Unforgettable Night;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

    Slipping on a long sleeved plaid shirt, denim pants, converse sneakers, and a beanie, I walked up to the mirror, examining my reflection. Right away, I knew it wasn't fancy. In fact, it wasn't fancy at all. But, what could I do? I had no fancy clothes. Besides, if we're going to a fancy restaurant, isn't that a bit too girlish? Okay, maybe Sehun does like fancy restaurants. Ugh, heck. Anywho, Minseok actually had some fancy suits, as I've observed. But, I didn't have the time or guts to ask him my question after my sudden embarrassing blowup. Okay, maybe I thought he was confessing to me since he practically yelled ‘Come into that door and I'll confess my internal love for you!’, but okay he was talking about Jongdae. Since when did those two even get so close anyways? Okay never mind, I shouldn't probably care. 

    Blinking a few times at the mirror, I fixed a strand of my brunette locks to the side. I stared continuously at my reflection and frowned a bit. I slowly brought my hand up, softly touching my lips, causing me to let out a soft girly squeal. Sehun has kissed this lips two times! And now he can even kiss it countless times! A lively smile formed on my face, imagining the time when Sehun and I will be laying down on a king-sized bed not caring about anyone else, only ourselves. I released a breath of relief, smiling at my manly reflection in the mirror. Luhan, you are as manly as Hulk. Okay maybe, that was a hyperbole. 

    “Luhan baby, what's taking you so long?” I turned around, finding a smiling Sehun standing outside the bedroom door. Then, I realized. Eeeeep, he called me baby! “I'm..I'm looking at my reflection.” I told him, lips forming into a small pout. He walked up to me, his pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at his sparkling eyes, while he plastered an endearing beam on his face. “You're always handsome, don't forget that.” This time, his soft, kissable lips developed into a reassuring smile as he leaned in closer to me, our foreheads touching each other. I closed my eyes, thinking that he was going to kiss me, but then I felt his arms detaching from my waist, whilst I heard a soft chortle coming out from him. 

  “Well, someone's desperate.” He chuckled, flashing a taunting smile at me. I cleared my throat in embarrassment, lips forming into another pout. “Shut up, I'm older than you.” I rolled my eyes in embarrassment, shifting my head back to the mirror in front of me. “But that doesn't mean that you'll top.” He smirked, sending me a charming smile. I felt my heart fluttering, while my cheeks started to heat up a bit. “Sehun, stop it!~” I whimpered. 

   Out of my luck, Sehun walks in front of me, completely blocking my view to my reflection in the mirror. “Yah, Oh Sehun!” I let out a soft whine, switching my head left to right in order to get a good view of my reflection. “So, you like s, huh?” Sehun looked at me with another taunting smile, eyebrows wiggling playfully. It felt like my heart was going to burst out from my chest any minute and my cheeks completely transforming to red. “Sehun, I will really hit you.” I threatened, although I knew that never in my life was I going to hit my almost-boyfriend's flawless skin, oh no no no. 

     Sehun emits another chuckle, leaning in a few inches closer to my face, causing me to pout again since he was still teasing me. Like, just slam that freaking soft and kissable lips to mine and I'll be doing anything you want. Okay, that sounded weird. “Oh, you wouldn't.” Sehun whispered ily, leaning in a bit more closer. Just ugh, those lips. “I'm right then, am I?” Sehun whispered again, eyes never leaving mine. I gave him a small nod, wondering how much will I lasts from these y whispers and those lips. 

       “You want me to kiss you, don't you?” He asked with a smile, as if he hadn't noticed. Without hesitating, I gave him an abrupt nod, knowing that this time my wish will be fulfilled. Okay, maybe it wasn't a ‘wish.’ It's more like a desire, yes desire. He lets out another chuckle, before giving me a nod in approval, as he leaned in even closer to me, our noses touching. 

   Then suddenly, the door creaked open, interrupting our amazing moment. Both our heads perked up, looking at the devil who had the urge to intrude with our kissing time. However, I was taken aback when I saw Minseok standing outside the door. I blinked. 

    “O-oh..Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt what you were..doing.” Minseok said, sending Sehun and I a slight dirty look, but I was just probably seeing things. “Uh..I should go back downstairs now then. Sorry again.” Minseok turned around, taking a few steps back down the stairs, when I immediately called out his name. 

   He averted his gaze back to me, somewhat confused and startled. “Yes?” He asked, looking at me. “Um, do you need anything?” I questioned, not wanting to be a bad best friend towards him, even though my mind was nothing but Sehun's face, eyes, lips, nose, body, everything. 

    “Well, I was just going to ask for your critiques on how I look, but, you seem to be a bit..busy.” He responded, emphasizing the word ‘busy’ while he took a quick glance at Sehun, who currently looked somewhat irritated at the interruption. 

      “Oh, don't worry Minseokkie. You look absolutely great with that suit.” I sent him a genial smile, while his eyes brightened up. “Are you sure? Do you think Jongdae will say yes to my confession?” He questioned, along with a cheerful and confident smile on his face. 

    I gave him a quick nod and a reassuring smile. “Of course, Minseokkie. Nobody will ever reject your confession. You are literally an impeccable angel. Whoever rejects your confession, it's automatically their lost.” 

    At the response, Minseok's eyes widened in amusement. I somehow admired the confident smile he had on his face, but I certainly admire Sehun's smile more. “You really think so, Bambi?” Minseok asked cheerily, while I heard Sehun letting out a soft, irritated sigh next to me. I glanced at him, then back at Minseok. “Of course, Minseokkie. But uh,” I took another quick glance at Sehun who was rolling his orbs. “Shouldn't you be going now?” I didn't want to sound so rude, although it might have sounded just a bit too harsh. 

     However, Minseok didn't seem to notice the slight rudeness in my voice, so he just gave me a nod. “Oh yes, of course. And thank you again.” He gave me one last smile, while I nodded. “And oh, Sehun,” Sehun quickly shifted his attention towards Minseok at the sudden mention of his name. “Someone one the phone was calling for you. It was your mother, I believe.” He stated, while Sehun released a soft groan, which in a strange way, I found it y. “I'll be going now, Bambi. Bye.” Minseok waved goodbye, as I did the same. He then went and climbed down the stairs. 

     Sehun emitted another groan, before heading towards the door. He lets out a soft whine, looking at me with a pout. I gave him a reassuring smile motioning him to just go and talk to his mom since I'd be fine, I hope. Sehun pouted again, before stepping outside the door, my gaze never leaving his figure. 

  He gave me one last charming smile before sending me a wink mouthing the words, ‘I'm sorry, we'll finish it later’, which made my lips form into a wide smile, rolling my eyes playfully at him. He then blows me a flying kiss, before closing the door with a giggle. I rolled my eyes again playfully, shaking my head at his childish actions. But, the butterflies in my stomach were going loco. 

       The things this boy can do to me, ugh seriously. 

♦♦♦

(Jongin’s P.O.V.) 

       After endless bickering with Kyungsoo about the motorcycle I borrowed from my professional motorcycle driver cousin, I immediately parked it on the side, detaching the helmet from my head. I shook my hair momentarily, huffing out a breath. Behind me was Kyungsoo whom looked like he was rethinking his whole life, with his helmet still covering his head. I let out a small chuckle at his hilarious composure, but I could instantly feel his intense glare darted towards me, even if the helmet was covering his whole face. I rolled my eyes playfully, getting off the motorcycle, staring at a stoic looking Kyungsoo, who was still sitting on the motorcycle looking directly forward at the path ahead of him. 

  “Squishy, are you okay?” I asked questionably, tapping his helmet with my fingers. Then suddenly, my hand was slapped by another hand. Kyungsoo is back, tehey. He took off his helmet and hung it next to mine. He looked at me and blinked absentmindedly. “Squishy, are you still on Earth?” I questioned, leaning in a bit closer to his expressionless face. “No, I'm on Jupiter.” He commented, causing me to grin happily. That was the Kyungsoo I like. 

    “What was wrong with you a few minutes ago?” I looked at him, while he brought his feet down, getting off of the motorcycle. Afterwards, he decided to wipe the invisible dusts on his pants. “I'm never riding that motorcycle ever again, Jongin.” He shook his head along with his sentence, sending the motorcycle a sharp glare as if he wanted it to be intimidated by him. 

  “What did the motorcycle do to you?” I chuckled, tapping the motorcycle seat with my palm. “The smoke it produces while it's being driven is highly unsanitary.” He complained, eyes rolling around. “And also, the horrible sound effects it produces while it is being driven in the road is very obnoxious.” He added, eyeing the motorcycle sharply. “And you, Jongin,” He averted his gaze to me as I flinched, wondering what was it that I did wrong. “You drive like a maniac, ‘nuff said.” He stated with a serious expression, as if he was on some kind of movie and the character has to enumerate a bunch of complaints about one specific thing. 

     I cleared my throat, wanting to move into another topic. “Anywhoo, do you remember this place?” I asked him, pointing directly at the arcade we just visited a few days ago. Then, Kyungsoo's eyes enlightened. “It's the arcade we went that one time! You got me Jonginnie there!” He squealed happily, leading me to think what this guy was really born with. Fluffiness or Evilness? However, the sudden mention of his Rilakkuma plushie ‘Jonginnie’ made me shudder in delight, since it was named after me, the almighty Kim Jongin. 

       “Lets go inside, shall we?” I suggested with a cheerful smile, while Kyungsoo nodded happily. “It would be my honor, Jongin!” He happily cheered as I wondered how such person could be so fluffy yet so sophisticated at the same time. Even he squeals using sophisticated words, I still find it fluffy. Interrupting my trance, Kyungsoo grabbed my wrist, childishly skipping towards the arcade dragging me with him. I let out a soft chortle, actually liking the fact of being dragged by Kyungsoo, and to think that he's actually touching me, well, my wrist anyway. 

   As we arrived inside the arcade, I saw that there weren't too many people inside. I smiled, knowing that this will be incredibly perfect. Kyungsoo scanned his eyes around, while I just stared at him with a smile. 

        “Jongin, where should we go first?” Kyungsoo turned his head towards me wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter