Sleepover [Ending];

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Note; This is going to be in a third person's perspective.) 

     As the beautiful rays of the sun illuminated to the window, Luhan immediately jolted awake, giving his sleepy orbs a few gentle rubs. “Ah~” He lets out a soft yawn, bringing his hands up in the air, stretching his limbs. He shifted his eyes towards the sleepy figure next to him, only to smile when he saw his adorable boyfriend Sehun still fast asleep, releasing a few soft snores. Now, snores weren’t really known as admirable but to Luhan, Sehun’s snores were very y. He leaned in closer to Sehun, giving his soft cheek a prod. However, with such quick poke, it led to Sehun awakening. Opening his eyes in a slow manner, he then plastered a beam on his face when he saw his lovely boyfriend awake smiling directly at him. 

  “Good morning, baby.” Sehun greeted, sitting up and leaning closer to Luhan, giving his cheeks a soft peck. The sudden greeting led Luhan’s smile to widen in happiness. “Remember the rain yesterday?” Sehun questioned as he leaned his head back down on the soft pillow. Luhan nodded in response. “The waiters didn’t let us get inside, even if it was your restaurant.” Luhan lets out a small chuckle, smiling at the thought of them being troublemakers and staying outside in the pouring rain. 

    Yesterday, after Sehun and Luhan were kissing as if there was no tomorrow, a car just happened to passed by them while the driver honked the horn of his car. Sehun and Luhan smiled at each other, breaking off the kiss and turning their attention towards the driver. It just happened to be Sehun’s mother and father, who were about to park their car to the parking lot of the restaurant, but they suddenly noticed that it was Sehun who was kissing somebody in the middle of the rain. Therefore, Sehun’s mother told Sehun that both of them should get back inside the restaurant, but the waiters and waitresses were shocked at how soaked both of the males were, immediately shooing them back out the road. And thus, the restaurant date didn’t really go as planned as Sehun and Luhan went back home, clothes still soaked, but none of them cared, it was just the best day of their lives. 

    “Lets go eat breakfast, shall we?” Luhan asked with a smile, standing up from the bed. Sehun emits a soft whine, before walking to the door and reaching for the doorknob, letting his boyfriend pass first. “Being a gentleman, huh?” Luhan chuckled, looking at his boyfriend with a taunting look. “Well, the restaurant date didn’t really go as planned, so I might as well do it right now.” Sehun shrugged, scratching the back of his head. “You are so cute.” Luhan shook his head with a smile, before ruffling the taller’s hair and climbing down the stairs. Sehun stared at Luhan’s figure with a warm smile, happy that Luhan, whom he once yearn to have, was now finally his. 

 

   “You are so cute.” Kyungsoo cooed, softly pinching his boyfriend Jongin’s cheeks. Both of them were sitting down on their favorite area, the comfortable couch. They were still happily wearing the couple shirts they had bought for themselves yesterday evening, still oblivious about the writings on the back. 

     “No, Squishy. You’re cuter.” Jongin responded defensively, constantly giving Kyungsoo’s puffy cheeks a few pokes. “No, Jongin. You are so much cuter, stop it.” Kyungsoo’s lips formed a small pout, looking at Jongin with puppy-like eyes. “Want me to kiss that pout away?” Jongin whispered, leaning in a bit closer to his boyfriend’s face. However, Kyungsoo playfully pushed him away. “Jongin, stop it.” He pouted again, causing the taller to release a chuckle. 

  “Squishy, you should create a nickname for me. Because, it's not fair.” Changing the previous topic, Jongin complained almost petulantly, looking at Kyungsoo with a pout. “Okay then, what do you want me to call you?” Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with a questionable look, slowly leaning his head on his shoulder. At the sudden action, Jongin smiled at his adorable fluffy boyfriend. He really likes the fluffy side of Kyungsoo, but however, he also likes his evil side because being the same everyday is just plain boring, in his opinion. 

 “Well..well..It should be something unique. Like for example, I call you Squishy because my first impression of you was you’re really squishy.” Jongin said, earning a beam from Kyungsoo. Then that turned into a pout when Jongin added, “But that impression was right and wrong at the same time.” 

     Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, poking Jongin's shoulder childishly. “I'm not evil.” He commented, lips forming into a whining pout. Jongin tried to suppress the fit of incredulous laughter he was about to explode to as he stated, “Well, if you don’t count the time where you were threatening to hit me with huge stick and that time where you actually did hit me with a stick an evil performance, then I guess not.” 

  “I got really irritated, okay?” Kyungsoo grinned in embarrassment, hiding his pink cheeks behind Jongin. “You’re really cute when you’re irritated.” Jongin teased, shifting his almond-like orbs around to look at his shy lover. 

     “Kim Jongin, I will seriously—” 

  “Hit me with a stick?” Jongin interrupted with a grin. Rolling his eyes playfully, Kyungsoo shook his head in disagreement. “Of course not, I love you too much for that.” And just right there, Jongin swears he was about to squeal like a crazy fangirl and faint happily. 

      “Looks like everything escalated quickly.” A male voice commented as Jongin and Kyungsoo simultaneously looked up to the owner of the voice, only to see a smirking Jongdae. Thus, Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and squinted, trying to make sure it was really Jongdae and he wasn’t seeing things. 

   “Jongdae, what are you doing here in my house?” Kyungsoo asked, a confused expression on his face. “I slept with Minseok.” Jongdae replied, letting out a sleepy yawn. Kyungsoo’s huge, round eyes turned even wider if that was even possible, whilst Jongin looked at Jongdae with a smirk. 

  “You..you..You..Minseok..what?” Kyungsoo couldn’t really believed what he had heard. One of his friends slept with his cousin’s best friend on the same bed. The thought made Kyungsoo shudder in disgust. 

   “Was it hot, Jongdae?” Jongin asked with a chuckle, bringing his hand up and giving Jongdae a thumbs up. Of course, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and immediately smacked Jongin’s head gently. Jongin shifted his attention towards Kyungsoo with a pout, rubbing the spot of his head where Kyungsoo had gently smacked, pretending that it was painful. 

   “Oh guys, I’m dating Jongdae.” Walking to the living room from the guest room, Minseok appeared with his messy bed hair, indicating that he had just woken up. “Looks like both of you did it rough.” Jongin teased, receiving a sharp glare from Kyungsoo. “And to think that I thought you had a thing going on with Luhan.” Jongin mumbled to himself, in which nor Minseok or Jongdae heard. 

 

   Peeling the wrapper of the strawberry flavored lollipop, Luhan brought it up to his mouth and began it. It was almost 10:00 AM and Kyungsoo was too busy accompanying and cuddling with Jongin that he didn’t have the intention to cook breakfast. At such news, it made Luhan sigh in disappointment. He had always admired Kyungsoo’s cooking because no matter what he cooks, it tasted unbelievably delightful. And, Luhan swears that everybody who had the opportunity to taste Kyungsoo’s cooking would agree with him. If he was the one to cook, the food would probably taste like crap, like literally. Although Luhan has actually never tasted real crap before, he knew his cooking was somehow close to the taste. 

  “ much?” Gulping the taste of the lollipop, Luhan’s head perked up at the owner of the male voice. There standing in front of the kitchen door was a grinning Jongin with a smirk on his face. “Are you practicing or something?” Jongin laughed, getting a cup of cold water from the refrigerator. Luhan rolled his eyes, sending a sharp glare towards Jongin. 

 “It's just a lollipop.” Luhan replied, the lollipop again. Turning around, Jongin drank his cup of water all in one motion, while eyeing Luhan seriously. “The way you’re it is the main issue.” He said, making the shorter boy grab the stick of the lollipop, completely taking it out from his mouth with a disgusted stare. “I don’t want this lollipop anymore.” Luhan scrunched up his nose, tossing the still thick lollipop in the trash can. Jongin let out a few giggles, before placing his glass in the sink. 

    “You didn’t have to throw it away.” Jongin told Luhan in between laughter. Luhan sent him an intense glare. “I'm telling Kyungsoo.” Before Jongin could protest and begin whimpering about the fact that Luhan was going to tell on Kyungsoo about him, Luhan had already left the kitchen, leaving Jongin pouting. 

   “Kyungsoo, I need to tell you something.” Luhan stated in a somewhat irritated tone, looking at Kyungsoo who was sitting down on the couch, flipping pages from the magazine he was holding. “If it's about Jongin, then—” Knowing what Kyungsoo was going to say, Luhan interrupted. 

     “It's about Jongin.” At the mention of his boyfriend’s name, Kyungsoo places the magazine he was scanning on the small desk in front of him. He, then averted his gaze to Luhan, wondering what kind of utterly dangerous thing his boyfriend has done this time. 

   “I was peacefully on a lollipop in the kitchen, since I had gotten hungry because there was no breakfast. Jongin just suddenly comes in the kitchen giggling at me and started commenting disgusting words to me.” Luhan stated, hands on his waist. 

  Well, at least it’s not that dangerous, Kyungsoo thinks before releasing a sigh. “I apologize about his behaviour, Luhan.” Kyungsoo sighs, looking at Luhan with an apologetic look. “He should apologize to me.” Luhan answered, taking a deep breath. 

    Before Kyungsoo could let out an answer, the doorbell quickly rang, the loud sound penetrating through their ears. Kyungsoo excuses himself from Luhan, walking over to open the door. As the door opened, it revealed Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Joonmyeon with heavy backpacks clinging on their b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter