one with the fluff;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

      “Hey, Luhan. Are you okay?” Sehun questioned from beside me, while I was still filled with mixed emotions inside. “Hey, Luhan~ Luhan~” He quietly sang angelically, and I slowly turned my head to his direction, plastering a delighted smile. “Sorry, I was just spacing out.” I let out a small chuckle, whilst he gave me a nod, followed by a satisfied smile in return. “Where should we go now?” He asked, looking around, and taking one last sip of his strawberry flavored bubble tea. I looked down at my hand, realizing that my cotton candy flavored bubble tea was still half filled and I'd barely drank it. “We should just go home now. I'm satisfied with the clothes I bought.” I stated, finally taking a sip of my bubble tea after a long period of spacing out. 

       Suddenly, I looked down at my other hand and noticed that I was still holding Sehun's cellphone and with that, I immediately handed it to him. “Oh, thank you.” He smiled, slipping the cellphone inside his pocket. Sehun and I headed outside back to parking lot and to his car, bringing the bags containing the items and clothing we had bought. Sehun opened the trunk of his car and we both placed all our bags inside it, then Sehun pulled it back down to close it. I opened the car door, taking a seat on the front, next to the driver's seat, meanwhile Sehun took the driver seat. I took a quick glance at him, then back at the transparent glass window. Then, he started the engine and drove back home. 

      “Say Luhan, did you have fun today shopping?” He looked at me with a bright smile, while I gave him a nod in return. “You don't look happy.” He commented, causing me to lightly flinch and scratched the back of my head. I wasn't sure whether I should tell him the truth or deny it, right at the moment. However, I had this urge to just tell him everything, since he looked like the type of person I could count on, because despite his coldhearted exterior, he had a sweet side. “I'm..I'm having mixed emotions, that's all.” I truthfully replied, feeling quite satisfied that I was being honest with him. 

      Sehun remained quiet for a few seconds, making me quite uncomfortable, because it was just too silent. “May I ask what's wrong?” He asked, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. “My family is coming back home tomorrow.” I emitted a sigh, not really knowing what to do. “Ah, I see.” He gave me a nod, focusing his gaze on the road. “And the thing is, my childhood best friend from China is coming with them.” I added, remembering my mother's last reply about Minseok coming home with them, but somehow I felt excited, but not at the same time. “Shouldn't you feel happy then?” He raised an eyebrow, confusion written on his face. 

     Taking a deep breath, I nodded in response. “I am, actually. But, Sehun, Kyungsoo told me that his parents don't allow strangers in the house.” Yes, I admit I'm sad. I've been so attached to Sehun, and he can't just leave like that right away, just not now. For a second, I could've sworn I saw Sehun pursing his lips into a small pout. And then, he finally uttered, “I'll be alright, Luhan. Don't worry about me.” He managed to form a small smile on his lips, but it wasn't very reassuring to me. “Sehun, no. You're not leaving.” I shook my head, emitting another deep sigh. “Luhan, I'll be fine. And plus, it's not farewell time yet. They're coming home tomorrow.” He reminded, followed by a small sweet beam, while I sadly gave him a nod. 

     Realizing how time can go by so quick, I looked up and we had finally arrived back at the mansion. Still seated, I started fidgeting with my fingers, not really understanding why I was all gloomy. Sehun opened the door beside him, walking to the back of the car, then pulled open the trunk. I leaned my head on the car window, then suddenly hearing constant tapping, and wincing a bit, I looked and saw Sehun with a bright grin, resulting my lips to form a slight yet meaningful smile. Exhaling a deep breath, I opened the car door and effortlessly got out, only to see that Sehun had all the shopping bags on his hands, even mine. Extending my hand towards my shopping bag, he immediately moved them away a few inches, shaking his head with a mischievous smile. 

     Heading inside the gate, I took a couple of steps towards the door, opening the door with the duplicated key I had, which was given to me by Aunt Ara, in case nobody was present in the house when I get home. I took off my sneakers, whilst Nabi came barking softly, tugging on the hem of my pants. I kneeled down, giving her a small smile, and petted her fluffy hair. Then, off she goes to who knows where. I plopped down on the couch, puffing out my cheeks. Sehun let out a chuckle, placing down the shopping bags on the tiled floor, taking a seat down next to me. “Luhan, I really don't like seeing you in this condition.” He admitted, giving me a poke on the shoulder. I leaned my head against the wall, huffing out a breath. 

     “Luhan~ Luhannn~” He sang brightly, followed by a few voice crackings, making me let out a chuckle. “Your voice keeps on cracking whenever you try to sing.” I pointed out, letting out another soft chuckle. “I'm still young, you know.” He batted his eyelashes cutely, making me want to squish him so tightly. “Are you calling me old then?” I teased, raising an eyebrow. “What? No, of course not. You even look so young for your age, I'm jealous.” His lips formed a cute pout, while I gave him a pout with my lips in return as well. “You called me old, I'm sad.” He didn't call me old; and I know that for a fact, but I was only trying to be playful, wondering if he'll do something to make me feel better, but otherwise, it was just so I can see his cute side. 

    “Alright, alright. I'm sorry. How can I forgive you? I'll do anything.” He said, resulting me to be astonished and mesmerized by the sudden change of his side. From coldhearted, to sweet, to y, to cute, and now; to courageous. Jutting my bottom lip out a bit, I placed my index finger on my chin, trying to think what I should offer to him as a forgiveness, because he clearly stated he'll do anything. “Um, I'm hungry~” I let out a childish whine, not really caring whether it sounded manly or not, but I was really hungry, since all we ate – or drink, you could even say was bubble tea. 

    He looked at me with sparkling eyes and snapped his fingers. Then, he stood up. “I'll cook some food for you in the kitchen.” He plastered a determined smile on his face, giving me a thumbs up for some random reason, then childishly skipped his way to the kitchen. “Don't demolish the kitchen.” I called out, emitting a chuckle. “I'll try not to.” He called back in return and a chuckle from him was heard. Smiling like an idiot, I changed into a different posture, laying down on the soft, comfortable cushion and looked up at the ceiling. Then, I emitted a long yawn and without realizing it, I fell into a deep slumber. 

♦♦♦

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.) 

       I gradually opened my eyes bits my bits, not realizing that I had actually fallen asleep for a long period of time, which was probably around 3 hours, I believe. Fully opening my eyes, I looked down on the soft cushion supporting my head and found out that I was laying my head down on Jongin's hospital bed, whilst I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter