Epilogue

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

; Epilogue

     It has been 5 years now since Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Jongin have spent time together with each other. Now, they were all busy with their own lives. Luhan and Sehun were busy with travelling and exploring all around the world while Kyungsoo and Jongin were taking care of their own adopted children like a delighted family. None of them could get any happier with their own lives with their beloved lovers. As for Minseok and Jongdae, they had already bought a big mansion in Beijing, China and lived there with their one adopted children. To their surprise, Yixing and Joonmyeon have became a happy couple and so did Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were also about to get married. Kris and Zitao were also a happy married couple and would often visit China and Korea frequently. For some reason, they just couldn’t stay in one place. And now, we’ll be given the permission to witness #HunHan and #KaiSoo’s fortunate lives. 

• • • • • 

     “Oh, Sehunnie! How about this pose?” Luhan cheerfully asks, standing in front of the Great Wall Of China with a wide smile plastering on his face and bringing his hand up into a peace sign. Letting out a light chuckle, Sehun nods and takes the picture of his cute husband with his camera. Running towards the younger latter filled with exuberance, Luhan looks at his picture in the camera as his lips develops into a charming smile. “Luhannie, you look sooo cute.” Sehun compliments, plastering his signature smile at his the older one. Cheeks heating up into a deep crimson color, Luhan playfully punches the younger one’s shoulder. 

   They were in China right now – Luhan’s birth place – visiting all the beautiful landmarks and intriguing places in such magnificent country. A week ago, they were visiting the Eiffel Tower in France and took a lot of memorable photos including a selfie for each of them with a mime in the street. Now, they decided to visit Luhan’s birth place since both of them wanted to meet Luhan’s grandparents – and Luhan had also missed them – However, before they went to his grandparent’s house, they visited the amazing Great Wall first because it was just so tempting to do so. 

        “Is my baby hungry?” Sehun cooes, looking at Luhan with his signature beam. Blushing again, Luhan turns away from his adorable husband with his heart fluttering like crazy. “I’m not hungry.” Lips forming into a pout, Luhan leans his head on Sehun’s shoulder cutely as they walked down the road. 

     “Are you sure you’re not hungry?” Sehun asks with a slight concerned expression on his face and slung his arm around Luhan’s shoulders. “I just want bubble tea.” Pout never leaving his face, Luhan releases a sigh. Sehun chuckles, not understanding his husband’s addiction for Bubble Tea, although he shouldn’t probably complain about that since he, himself is addicted too. “But Luhannie, we just drank some not even 20 minutes ago.” Sehun ruffles his husband’s hair cutely, causing a small whine from the other. “Buttttt, I don’t careeee. I just want bubble tea~” The older whimpers, squeezing Sehun’s hand that was loosely hanging on his shoulder. “Fine, fine,” Sehun gives up, shaking his head lightly in disbelief. “But, you need to pick a different flavor.” He warns, a pout from the older one in response, but immediately gave him a nod filled with excitement afterwards. 

      As they arrived at the Bubble Tea shop, Sehun pushed the glass door slowly open for his husband like a gentleman as Luhan pokes his cheeks lightly then skips inside the shop in an excited manner. Sehun takes a breath, smiling in disbelief due to how adorable his husband could get. Standing behind Luhan, Sehun slowly brings his head on Luhan’s shoulder with his bottom lips jutting out a bit, causing Luhan to tilt his head on the side and playfully raising his eyebrow with his lips curving slightly into a smile. “I love you.” Sehun mumbles quietly as the older one’s cheeks became flushed again. “You are such a dork. But, I love you too.” Once again, Luhan pokes his husband’s soft cheeks gently with a playful eye roll. 

        “Sir, what would you like?” The woman in the counter inquires with a welcoming smile. Scanning his eyes up at the menu, Luhan squints and deeply contemplates about all the different flavors. I blame this dork next to me for having me pick a different flavor, Luhan thinks to himself, sending Sehun a playful glare. “I’ll have the chocolate flavor.” Sehun states, purposely ignoring Luhan’s small glares that was darting directly at him. “Alright. What will you have sir?” The woman shifts her head towards Luhan with a questionable look as Luhan blinks a few times before finally ordering a Cotton Candy flavored one. “Coming right up.” She smiles happily. 

    Crossing his arms on his chest with a glare, Luhan scrunches his nose up in irritation at his husband. As he notices the glare his husband was still darting on him, he bats his eyelashes cutely before asking, “Are you okay?~” The intense glare remaining on his face, Luhan rolls his eyes. “I don’t like you.” He whispers, rolling his orbs again at his husband. “Awww~ Because you love me, right?” Sehun plasters a grin on his face, wrapping his arms around Luhan’s slender waist. Endure it Luhan, endure it. Endure the extravagant cuteness, Luhan thinks to himself and purses him lips together. However, his endurance didn’t last long. Turning his head around to look at his husband’s attractive pouting face, Luhan glares at him in a playful manner before saying, “Fine, fine.” 

      Few minutes later, both of them sips their different flavored bubble tea in satisfaction, savoring the sweet and delightful taste pleasurably in their tastebuds. Intertwining their hands together, the two of them happily skipped outside with Sehun pulling the door open for Luhan again, like a gentleman. 

   “Hannie hyunggie~ Where are we going now?” Sehun asks cutely, roaming his eyes around the crowded road aimlessly. “Should we go to grandma and grandpa’s house now?” Luhan wonders, waiting for his beloved husband’s response. Nodding his head quickly, Sehun says, “Lets go! I can’t wait to meet them~” Sehun jumps up and down happily, eyes sparkling brightly in excitement. “Well, someone’s excited.” Luhan wiggles his eyebrows, patting his husband’s shoulder. “I’m just excited, okay?” Sehun juts out his bottom lips out a bit again, before surprisingly jumping up on Luhan’s back with a slight giggle as Luhan widens his eyes, but decides to get a gentle grip on Sehun’s loosely hanging legs anyways. 

        Humming quietly, Sehun softly pokes his husband’s cheeks with his loosely hanging hands, only to earn a playful slap from Luhan with a soft whimper. “Hey, Hannie?” Sehun calls out of the blue, feeling the few stares from the people around them darting on Luhan and him. 

     “Yes, my prince?” Luhan asks softly, taking a few more steps forward. “After we visit your grandparents, Kyungsoo and Jongin informed me that they wanted us to come visit Korea to reunite with them and the others as well.” He told him as a fresh breeze blew past them, causing Sehun to shudder a bit at the sudden coldness. 

     “Oh, really? Is that so?” A curious expression on his face, Luhan bites his bottom lip out a bit. “Yeah. What do you think?” Swaying his head slowly back and forth, Sehun finds himself stifling out a yawn. “I think we should go! I mean, it’s been 5 years since we’ve seen them or have visited Korea after checking what we have written at the card in Namsan Tower, so we should go.” Luhan finds himself smiling at the thought of the message Sehun had secretly wrote for him on the card in Namsan Tower. 

           “So Sehunnie, what did you write?” Luhan questions curiously, releasing a sigh. “I don’t know. Here, you check it out yourself.” A warm smile plastering on his face, Sehun gladly pointed to the card on the wall with other countless cards. Squinting, Luhan reads the card closely. 

     “Luhan hyung, I like you so much. I really do. I won’t let you read this first, I vow to only read you read these words when we’ve became a married couple. I love you so much, hyung. I don’t know if it’s because of your genuine smile, luxurious laughter, impeccable personality, daring cuteness, highly attractive face that makes you look like a 10 year old, or maybe just your presence..But, I found myself falling deeply for you. I don’t understand what I’m feeling, I mean..I’m maybe still young, but I know this is love. One day, you’ll be able to read this with me and a loving smile on both our faces as the Goddess Of Love does its magic to get us together. I’m maybe just dreaming considering that you may not reciprocate the same feeling, but I’ll make sure when you read this..I’ll be beside you and loving you like I’ve never had,” Luhan reads the whole message out loud as his heart started to accelerate from its normal speed, eyes widening in surprised, mouth agaped. Without even realizing it, Sehun wrapped wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist, making Luhan turn his head around to look directly at Sehun, only to receive a deep, passionate kiss from Sehun. 

       “Oh yeah, the messages on the cards. Yours was too short.” Sehun chuckles in a taunting manner, flailing his loosely hung arms in front of Luhan. “Heyyy, I’ll have you know that my message was very lovely. It’s the thought that counts.” Luhan retaliated, sticking his tongue out defensively, oblivious to Sehun. “Yeah, sure.” Sehun mumbles, rolling his eyes at his utterly adorable husband. 

             “Hannie hyung~ What did you write for me?” Sehun inquires in a cheerful manner, utterly excited about what his favorite hyung and husband wrote for him. “Over here. It’s very thoughtful.” Luhan pointed to his card just a few cards away from Sehun as Sehun sent him a nod, looking closely at the card before reading it out loud. 

        “I love Oh Sehun. He is the epitome of perfection ‘nuff said. This is a very thoughtful message. Sehunnie is very cute, handsome, generous, and he is such a gentleman. I guess you could say..it was love at first sight. Well, not really. More like love at first sight for me when Sehun was sleeping. He seemed a little coldhearted at first, but then..he’s actually very nice. I’m not good at expressing my feelings with words..so..um, bye. Love you Sehunnie!” Suppressing a laugh, Sehun turns to his husband with a playfully judgmental look as Luhan gazes at him with a small glare, sticking his tongue out in the process. “I-It’s the thought that counts.” 

              “Are we there yet, hyung?” Sehun releases a whimper, emitting a sleepy yawn. “We’re almost there. If you want to close your eyes and sleep, you can. I’ll wake you up when we arrive there.” Luhan grabs Sehun’s hand gently with a reassuring smile on his face as the younger one nods sleepily, leaning his head down on the other’s shoulder and closed his sleepy eyes. 

• • • • • 

     “Jongin!!” Kyungsoo calls out rather loudly at his husband, scrubbing the greasy dishes from the sink. Stretching his limbs with a slight grunt, Jongin finds himself getting up from the cushioned couch, a slight pout forming on his lips. “Coming baby!” He calls out in return, skipping towards the kitchen from the living room with a curious expression as to what his husband needed this time. As he arrived there, he spotted Kyungsoo wiping his soaked hands on the towel hanging on the handle of the refrigerator and a mischievous smirk crept up on his lips. Stealthily, he runs towards Kyungsoo and wraps his arms around his waist, giving his cheeks a quick peck. 

       Startled by the sudden action, Kyungsoo turns around, only to find his handsome Jongin with a rather wide grin plastering on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter