[NOT AN UPDATE] But, please read;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the needs of people's opinions

Hello, my beautiful and amazing and very exotic readers! I would like to thank every each and one of you for subscribing and upvoting this fanfiction, and no, this isn't a farewell, although it sounds like it, lol. Anywho, as I was writing the previous chapter I just updated, I came upon a good idea, I suppose. So, here I am, making something about this idea of mine, but first, I need people especially readers of this fanfic's opinions. I was thinking that maybe you guys would like an area where you can ask questions about a specific character in this fanfiction and they'll personally answer it for you (not really like I'll answer it cause like um ya). I can assure that some of you probably have quite a few questions about a few of the characters, so this is your chance to do so! However, you can also ask me (the author) questions you'd like to know about the plot story and things you find confusing (which I know there are a lot). So, what do you guys think? Should I make it? I personally wanted to ask people first before making it because I don't want to make it and nobody will ask, because that'd be just so saddening. Anywho, please comment down below if you like this idea! And I'll see if I am going to make it! Goodbye, everyone! I hope you enjoyed the latest update! 

— @thunderingexo

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter