bad comes first;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.) 

      After what seemed like a million years, to me at least, of checking out Jongin from the hospital, along with his one valuable bag as what he calls it that contains a useless MP3 player, headphones, a camera, and a touchscreen cellphone, we had finally made our way inside the shiny black car. Jongin sat comfortably on the spacious back seat, while I sat on the front seat, beside the driver. I looked up high above to the sky, somewhat happy about the fact that Jongin was feeling better, and also that the glimmering sunshine was present outside. What a perfect day. I let out a satisfied sigh, leaning my head against the window. 

      “Kyungsoo, can you sit here next to me?” Perfect day, officially ruined. I gulped in irritation, shifting my head towards Jongin, who was grinning cheekily like a small infant having accomplished his first ever smile. “What do you want from me now, Jongin?” I asked, feeling quite tired of Jongin's constant complaints or wishes. “Sit next to me, please.” He batted his eyelashes, like he always does, and jutted his bottom lip out a bit. Okay now, that was cute. “And why?” I rolled my eyes, still looking at Jongin. 

   “Because what if my back acts up?” He complained, joined by a few fake back aches, which were yes indeed, too fake to even be real. “It won't act up. You just took your medicine a few minutes ago. Therefore, you won't feel any pain.” I explained informatively, remembering what the doctor had discussed regarding Jongin's side effects of back aches and all sorts of stuff, that didn't seem boring to me, but maybe I was just too tired to be attentive. “Please, Squishy.” I flinched by the sudden mention of the nickname he personally created for me about a few weeks ago, but however, I am sort of fond of it unfortunately. 

   Well, I did hear that his mother is coming home today, so I might not have to deal with him anymore. An excited smile crept up of my lips just by thinking of the sweet, delightful feeling of no more bothersome individual annoying the massive amount of crap inside of me. But, however, the excited smile was no longer of excitement, but turned into a frustrated smile when I was abruptly interrupted by Jongin. “So, what? Are you going to sit next to me or what?” I sent him an annoyed glare, before nodding defeatedly. 

 “I'd gladly appreciate of sitting next to you, dear Highness.” I commented in a sarcastic tone, quickly transferring myself on the back seat, a few feet away from Jongin, of course. The distance matters a lot in this situation, a lot. Avoiding eye contact with Jongin, I found myself looking outside the window, while at last, the driver had started the engine of the car, and before I knew it, we had driven off from the hospital. 

 A few minutes went by, we were getting close to my house, maybe just a few blocks away remaining. Emitting a sleepy yawn, I continuously gave my eyes a few soft rubs. Ever since Jongin had been admitted to the hospital, I have never taken any proper slumbers. The only thing I was capable of doing was taking a few naps, and I usually get interfered by a lot of loud sounds which causes me to jolt awake right away without hesitation, because I, Do Kyungsoo is very sensitive towards sounds, even when it's just a little creak. “Are you excited to go home?” I heard a voice from beside me, whilst I felt his soft breathing coming in contact with my skin, or more preferably, face. I let out a slight irritated groan, before deciding to ignore his existence, just for a few minutes. 

  It seemed forever to me, but we had finally managed to arrive at the mansion, that I've missed so much. However, I missed my kitchen the most. I just hoped my kitchen wasn't demolished by Sehun or Luhan, because I'm going to freaking cut off their and feed it to the hungry, ferocious lions in the zoo lecture them — the Kyungsoo way, that is. Clapping twice, all the car doors opened. Smiling happily, I made my way out the car, not forgetting to grab Jongin's useless bag in the process. “Thank you, Squishy~” He cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist, while I winced then immediately threw his arms away. 

   “I hate you, Jongin.” I spat, having the urge to kick him, but I knew that he just recently recovered and I didn't want to spend countless days sitting on that uncomfortable couch in the hospital room, waiting for him to wake up, not that I would do it again, I hope. “Nah, you love me.” Plastering a grin on his face, he gave a prod on one of my sides, before skipping towards the door, and into the house. “You – ugh!” I groaned annoyed, but somehow, my heart says otherwise. It was fluttering with delight, quickening the pace of beats that would occassionally happen only if I'm with Jongin. It was stupid, but sadly, it was true. 

    Letting out another irritated groan, that no longer stayed for a long time, when it was exchanged by a pout, I headed inside the house, not forgetting to check my kitchen first. It was my first priority, besides Jongin, I guess? Ugh, that stupid boy. 

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

        Jolting awake from my slumber by the sounds coming from downstairs that sounded a lot like, “No, Jongin! Stop it! I'm ditching you. You are just so – ugh! No, don't take your shirt off!” which were immediately responded by a, “I'm so hot, I know,” I easily assumed that Mr. Owl and Jongin were now officially back home. Speaking of back home, I immediately came to a realization that my mother and Aunt Ara will be coming back home from their Jeju Island Vacation, somewhat, today. Ugh, curse you, you stupid storm! Then, I came to another realization that Minseok, my #1 best friend, was coming back home as well, but not exactly home, here. I heaved a sigh, not really knowing what to do right at the moment. 

    Slowly sitting up on the bed, I realized that I was covered by my soft lavender knitted blanket and a smile formed on my lips. So, Sehun must have transferred me up here from the couch, huh. Speaking of Sehun, I looked to see if he was laying down next to me, only to be taken aback when he wasn't. What if he left this midnight without me knowing? What if he got kidnapped – or mannaped by some viciously, brutal people? Or, what if he got abducted by aliens? Or—

      My thoughts suddenly came to a halt when the bedroom door in front of me creaked open, revealing a wet light pink-haired Sehun, with an aqua preppy in style summer short that went absolutely perfect down his knees with a brown belt tied on his waist and a white V-neck T-shirt. Astounded, I realized that if you look closer to his shirt, his whole body was see-through, especially his abs. Wait, he has abs?!! Take me now. However, I wasn't quite sure whether it was a dream or a really good nightmare. 

   “Oh, you're awake.” I heard him spoke with his flawless voice, resulting me to realize that this was indeed real. y, gorgeously wet haired Oh Sehun, with dazing abs is real. “Luhann~” He sang with his oh so y voice, followed by a light chuckle, when he came in contact with my astonished visage. “Luhan, you alright?” He questioned, taking a few steps towards me, while I proceeded on staring at him. What a weird feeling, I thought while talking to myself. “Luhan~ Han~ Han~ Han~” He sang beautifully, his voice ringing constantly in my ears. “Oh yeah, keep going~” Wincing, I immediately covered my mouth feeling a bit mortified and scared, since what came out of my mouth sounded a lot like some kind of a ual blabber, not that I completely know about that, I'm just somewhat assuming. 

    Letting out another chuckle, Sehun sat down next to me, taking a few quick glances at me. “What was that?” He questioned, but it was more meant to be like in a teasing manner as what I've guessed from the tone of his voice, rather than a disgusted one. “I—don't get me wrong,” I glanced at him, followed by an ashamed pout. “I won't get you wrong, I promise.” A serene smile plastered on his handsome, god-like face. “Well..It's about your voice.” 

    “I have a really unpleasant voice, I know. I apologize.” A disappointed smile somehow crept up on his lips, making me feel all pitiful, realizing that he had interpreted what I was trying to enunciate to him. “Sehun darling, no, of course not. Your voice is gorgeous. Don't ever think that way, or I'll punch you.” Okay, that threat sort of came out the wrong way. I'm not punching him, not with that handsome face, oh no no. His eyes widened, although I couldn't tell according to what caused his eyes to widen. The compliment or the threat? “First of all, thank you so much. And second, you'll punch me??” And with that, I nodded, not forgetting to let out an internal giggle. “Is this just a threat?” He asked, a grin crept up on his lips. Was it really that obvious? And as if he read my mind right away, he replied, “Yes, it was that obvious.”

     Letting out a sleepy yawn, I leaned my head on Sehun's firm shoulder. Both of us were in complete silence, staring at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter