one shall drown with the fluff;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

     As the loud sound of the dismissal bell penetrated through everyone's ears, we immediately evacuated the classroom, grabbing our respective belongings. A majority of the students celebrated by flailing their arms up and chanting loudly, others were looking at them with discombobulated expressions. Raising an eyebrow, I made my way out the classroom door, walking over to my locker. I grabbed my backpack suffering a bit of a difficulty unclunging it from my shoulder, although after a few attempts, I finally managed to grasp it. Carelessly shoving all my supplies inside, I clung it back on my shoulder, locking the locker in the process. As I was about to turn around, a pair of hands covered my orbs, causing me to be startled. 

  “Who are you?” I asked, somehow frightened but my mind —more like my heart— assured me that it was nothing frightening. “Guess.” A familiar voice said, letting out a small giggle afterwards. “Um, Minseok?” That was the first thing that popped inside my head, okay. “Guess again.” The owner of the voice emits a muffled sigh. “Sehun?” I guessed, realizing that if it wasn't Minseok, it should be Sehun, unless Jongin starts to pull some kind of prank, or maybe Kyungsoo, but he isn't the type to perform pranks nor surprises so that was a stupid thought. “Bingo.” Removing his hands from my eyes, I turned around only to meet eyes with Sehun, a welcoming smile on his face, a striped sky blue bag on his hand. 

    “Hey.” I said effortlessly, half of me still annoyed by his sudden announcement, the other half being the fact that he had kissed me on the cheek, which leads me to continue contemplating whether it was real and had a meaning or simply fake. “Aww, is my boyfriend mad?~” Sehun cooed, quickly catching up to my retreating figure. “What do you think?” I replied in a sarcastic tone, puffing out my cheeks. “Aww, I don't like seeing my baby mad. What do you say about a date, huh?” He looked at me with a genial smile, his eyes twinkling like stars. 

      I shook my head in disagreement, not wanting to fall from his appealing figure and adorable actions. “Sehun, I think this is enough.” I stated, looking at him with a visage filled with seriousness as I halted my tracks in front of the sidewalk. “What's enough?” He questioned cluelessly, twinkling eyes vanishing. “..This. Sehun, this.” I responded vaguely, shaking my head again. “What's ‘this’?” He asked, face filled with confusions. “Everything, Sehun. You telling everyone we're in a relationship,” I began. “..and kissing me on the cheeks,” I continued, my mind replaying the moment when Sehun had kissed my cheeks, leaving me frozen. “..and now asking me to go on a date. It's enough.” I finished, scanning my eyes around the parking lot, left and right. 

   “Luhan, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you felt this way all along.” He shifted his head on the ground, causing me to glance at him with a guilty look. “It was supposed to be a revenge as to you and that plan about Jongin and I being a couple, but I guess it went over the line.” His voice was filled with silence and if I could see his face, he probably looks really apologetic. Then suddenly, guilt struck me again. Guilt, ugh. Sehun, I'm so sorry. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Luhan, you are so stupid! I thought, mentally smacking myself with a big, cemented rock. I took another quick glance at him, then turned away, looking up at the grayish sky, letting out a guilty sigh. 

     “Sehun, nevermind what I said earlier. Lets go on that date!” His head jolted up, giving me a bewildered expression, while I gave him a beam filled with excitement. “Really?” He asked, eyes gradually widening from its normal size. “Of course! Here, come on. What are you waiting for? Lets go!” Grabbing his wrist, I gently dragged him while skipping happily towards his car. His light chuckle and muffled whines could be heard, resulting my lips to form into an unreasonable smile. 

  I got inside the car, followed by Sehun whom took his respective driver seat. Before starting the engine, he adverted his gaze towards me, a beam remained on his flawless face. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I slowly uttered in a playful tone, making Sehun burst out into a short laughter, rolling his eyes playfully. “Are you sure you want to go on this date?” He clarified, although something about his expression told me that he was expecting an acceptance as a response. Without hesitating, I replied, “Of course! Anything to make my Sehun happy!”  Yes, I included the possessive word in purpose. 

     Eyes widening and jaw dropping, Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Oh, you own me now?” It was done in a playful tone however, his lips forming into a cute smile afterwards. Also, I could've sworn I saw his cheeks turning into light pink, but I decided to shrug it off anyways, thinking that I was just probably seeing things. “Two can play at this game, right?” I sent him a mischevious smile, plastering a small smirk. Letting out a chuckle, he added, “Oh, you're unbelievable, Luhan.” And with that, he the engine, embarking to the destination of our ‘date.’ 

     A good 15 minutes quickly went by, Sehun and I arrived at a crowded place surrounded by a few tall buildings, while I continuously shifted my head left, right, up, and even down, like some kind of an ignorant newbie. “We're going to Namsan Tower.” Sehun said, while I gave him a nod in response, somewhat fascinated by the amount of people around. “Have you been here?” He questioned, settling himself beside me. Shaking my head, I replied, “No, but I've heard a lot about it. I heard that up in that tower,” I pointed up to the tall tower in front of us. “there are locks where you can write anything you want and put the locks along with other people's.” I finished as a fresh breeze blew past me, resulting me to shiver a bit. 

       “Lets go up, shall we?” Sehun suggested, giving me a warm smile, before I nodded in approval. Sehun and I headed up the tower, hands intertwined together, causing my lips to develop into another endearing smile for no reason. 

♦♦♦

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.) 

      Entering the entrance door after getting off the filthy bus, I was greeted by a happy Nabi, while I kneeled down and gave her a soft pet, before making my way to the soft cushion, plopping down lazily in the process. “That bus was so filthy. School is becoming very terrible for me.” I complained, letting out a loud groan, before laying my head down on the strong arm located on the side of the couch. I looked up at the ceiling, inhaling and exhaling a few breaths. 

      “You don't look well.” I shifted my eyes towards the owner, whom was no one else but Jongin, placing his backpack on the edge of the stairs. “Well, yeah obviously. Does it look like I'm fine?” I spat, running a hand through my hair in frustration. “Well, what seems to be the problem now? I mean, besides..me.” He asked, taking a seat on the step beside his backpack. “Glad you know you're one of the reasons, Jongin.” I gave him a small mocking beam, but it immediately transformed back into the previous frustrated expression. Jongin, however, looked very concerned actually. 

   “What's the problem?” He repeated, looking very attentive and concerned at the same time. That's not very Jongin-like. “Well, since apparently I'm ‘advanced’, the teachers are pressuring me to try out a few other additional courses.” 

       “Well, what's wrong with that? It sounds quite interesting.” Jongin commented, although I wasn't sure if he was comforting me, or trying to get me more frustrated, but I'm going to go with the first hypothesis. 

  “Jongin, you don't understand. Additional courses means I'll be very busy throughout the whole year and it's not just one or two teachers whom offered me those choices, but it's a lot of teachers. The biggest problem is..” I stopped, but Jongin seemed to be very curious, so I continued. “all of them are offering me different courses. I can't do it all, Jongin.” I let out another groan, exhaling a breath. 

   “Why don't you just choose one or two course?” He suggested, giving me a look that somehow personified ‘isn't-that-so-obvious.’

  “That's exactly my problem. I'm having a tough time choosing one because I actually like them all. Ugh, Jongin you're no help. Leave me alone.” I rolled my eyes in irritation, lifting both my arms and intertwining them together, using it as a metaphorical pillow. 

     “You know what, get up from that couch. I'm going to help you feel better and forget those problems for now.” He demanded, detaching himself from the step, walking over towards my figure. “Get up, get up.” He constantly reminded, gently grabbing my arms, helping me get up. I let out another groan for the umpteenth time, sending him a glare, although I actually got up from the couch for some odd reason. “I'm going to go cook you some food. So, wait here.” Jongin informed, heading towards the kitchen, when I abruptly halted his track. 

   “And demolish my kitchen? No, thank you.” I added, emitting a sigh. “No, I won't demolish your kitchen, I promise.” He turned around, clasping his hands together, along with puppy-like orbs. “Just go order chicken, I don't trust you with my kitchen after what happened before.” I said sternly, remembering the time when Jongin had completely demolished my whole kitchen, making me scrunch my nose in disgust. “Fine, I'll go order some kitchen. Stay there.” 

       “It's not like I have wings so that I can fly away from this cushion.” I remarked sarcastically, expecting a childish act or a comeback from Jongin, but out of my expectation, he was actually really serious accompanying himself with the telephone ordering chicken. Well then..awkward.

      After a few minutes when Jongin had finally managed to order the amount of chicken he wanted (which was like 2 big buckets of chicken and a bowl of sauce then a two big can of pop and ‘make sure they're still cold when you get here’), he plopped down on the couch next to me, causing me to move a few feet away from him. “We should watch a movie after the chicken arrives, what do you think?” He asked, gently rocking his head side to side effortlessly. I stared at him for a few seconds before replying with a simple, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter