monster in disguise;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kyungsoo's P.O.V.) 

       I aimlessly walked around, trying to see if I could spot Luhan somewhere. I had never expected that it would be this difficult trying to find a man, resembling a 10-year old child in my whole life. As I bumped onto students, I looked for characteristics including deer-like eyes, blonde hair, someone who doesn't look manly but thinks he's manly, and somebody who resembled to me as a 10-year old child. If I find someone with all that charasteristic, it would be definitely Luhan unless he has a clone of himself, which is quite creepy in my opinion. 

      Walking around, I examined peoples' faces as they gave me some disturbing looks as if I was some kind of secret agent, desperately searching for somebody in the school. After about 20 minutes of searching of Luhan, I was about to give up. I didn't have a slightest clue on where he had actually flew, since when I was having a conversation with Mrs. Kim, he was just standing beside me. Then after about 2 minutes, he just suddenly vanished just like that. It's impossible for Luhan to have some supernatural powers, right? Well, technically speaking, no human can have any superpowers but scientifically speaking, back where Luhan lived, it could be possible that somebody had invented some kind of powerful machine, and deposits it inside Luhan. I snapped out of my trance, realizing how dumber I have gotten nowadays. 

     I continued walking around, looking at people faces as they passed by. Taking a deep breath, I approached this tall, brunette haired guy as he stared at me. “Sorry for disturbing you, but I have a question.” He nodded, not really showing any interests but I didn't care whether he does or doesn't anyways. “Have you seen a man with blonde hair, walking around like a lost puppy around the school?” I questioned, as he responded with a look like I was a crazy idiot. “You mean there's a crazy person walking around in the school?” He exclaimed, causing for other students to hear as I facepalmed my face. “Forget it.” Sighing, I walked away and decided to ask another person, whom actually looked sane to me. 

        However, as I kept approaching and questioning people if they had seen Luhan, I kept receiving rejections and declines. 

  — “No, I haven't seen a student like that walking around the school. Now please, mind if you give me a way so I can go to class?”

  — “Sorry but no, I haven't seen such individual. I will report to the principal's office right when I do.” 

 — “I don't care if you're really smart, but I need to get to class so get the heck away in front of me.” 

 — “No.” 

 — “.....” 

    Taking a deep breath, I had given up. I'm not the type of person to give up that easily, but I couldn't take it anymore. Luhan wouldn't know how to go home, so he will go to the principal's office and the principal will call my name since it is written on his enrollment form that I am his cousin, and problem solved. Not for Luhan though, because I will give him a 2-hour lecture. Rolling my eyes, I immediately spotted Chanyeol walking back to his class, from the drinking fountain. 

       “Kyungsoo, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in class?” Chanyeol questioned, walking towards my direction. I sighed, still thinking where Luhan could be at. “Class started already?” I asked, confused since the bell didn't ring after we had lunch. Scratching the back of his head, Chanyeol nodded. “Turns out that our lunch time sort of got extended and it already rang when we were still eating.” After he stated that, I groaned knowing that this was the first time I was ever late for class. “Ugh.” I let out another groan and shook my head. 

           “What are you doing out here, Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked again, waiting for my response. “I'm looking for Luhan. He just suddenly vanished when I turned around after having a conversation with Mrs. Kim.” I replied, imagining how much trouble Luhan will get when we arrive home, or if he even is going to arrive home. “Oh my gosh, really?” Chanyeol gasped. I nodded sadly, and shook my head again. “I'm just going to class now. He can take care of himself.” And with that, I headed back to the classroom, ashamed that I was late for the first time. 

  Luhan, I swear to god. 

♦♦♦

(Luhan's P.O.V.) 

            Right after I found the wallet, I slipped it inside my pocket for protection. I could tell remember the beautiful smile of the tall guy, that made myself smile as well for some odd reason. I was having second thoughts whether to find the man and return him his wallet, or go back to class with Mr.Owl. After a few minutes of thinking hard, I decided to find the man and return him his wallet. This counts as being a good student, right? And so, I quickly ran around trying to see if I could catch a glimpse of the tall, pink-haired figure. 

      Suddenly, as I was walking on different hallways; left and right, I suddenly bumped onto someone, making them drop their books and binders. I immediately bent down and helped the person pick up his belongings. Right as we met eye contact, I found out that it was no other than Baekhyun. “Oh Luhan, hi.” He greeted, along with his usual welcoming smile. “Hey, Baekhyun.” I smiled as well, hoping after this we can just go on our separate ways again. “Shouldn't you be in class?” Baekhyun asked, picking up the last piece of paper on the floor. “Yeah, I'll be right to class. I'm just getting a quick drink from the drinking fountain.” I wanted to slap my mouth for lying to somebody, but I guess it was quite a good choice. “Oh, alright. But there's a nearer one, just next to the gymnasium.” He pointed to the tall, metallic drinking fountain next to the gymnasium, as I shrugged. “I'll take the long way.” And with that, I immediately flew off, leaving Baekhyun in a state of perplexity. 

       After a massive amount of running, I panted and decided to just walk. I looked around, but I couldn't see anymore sight or trace of the tall, pink-haired guy. I caught a glimpse of the principal's office, and so, giving up, I headed my way to the office. Grabbing the door handle, I entered the office and it revealed a big room, filled with different paintings and portraits of many different people and a few students in their diplomas, then a huge, wooden white desk surrounded with a massive amount of papers, and last but not least, a man about in his early 30s wearing leather shoes, a long sleeved polo, and a dark in color slacks. He was surfing through the internet with his computer, when he finally noticed my existent. 

      “Oh, how may I help you?” He asked in a rough voice, that made me wonder if he had a cough or if it was just his original voice, and looked at me with an impatient look. “Oh, I-I have a question..” I slowly stated, but didn't quite understood why I stuttered. “Go ahead.” He responded, with a blank face, giving his attention towards me. “Well..I sort of saw this tall, pink-haired guy walking down the halls today and he accidentally dropped his wallet, so I wanted to return it to him, but..I don't know who he is and where he is.” I explained, as he nodded and plastered a small smile. “That's our school's president. That pink hair is so distinctive.” He replied and let out a slight chuckle. 

        “Oh, can you return the wallet to him for me, then?” I asked, hoping he would accept, but as I could tell from his expression, he was going to reject my suggestion. “Nope, sorry. You'll have to give that to him yourself.” He added, as my eyes widened, then let out a small sigh. “By the way, what's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter