beautiful disaster;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan's P.O.V.) 

      Right after a few minutes when I left the school president's—um—I mean Sehun’s office, I didn't know which class to go in next since Mr. Owl just had to have my schedule paper. “Remind me to never give it to him ever again..” I whispered to myself as the bell rang and I saw countless students running in the halls, trying to fit altogether in the gate. “It must be dismissal time then..” I whispered to myself again and stood up, waiting to see Mr. Owl's appearance. After a good 8 minutes, I smiled, seeing Mr. Owl's face as I ran and walked beside him. “Luhan?” He asked, as his eyes widened more, if that was even possible. “Yes, it's me. I was just waiting fo—” Before I could even finish the sentence I was about to state, he sent me a glare and stated, “You are in so much trouble when we get home.” And with that, I looked at him confused as we headed inside the car. 

      After a few minutes of endless silence between Mr. Owl and I inside the car, we finally arrived home. Mr. Owl clapped twice as both our doors opened. I quickly grabbed my beige backpack and immediately went out, following the infuriated looking Mr. Owl. We both headed inside the house, only to be greeted by a beautiful Nabi. “Hi Nabi~” I sang and fondled with her beautiful fluffy hair, as Mr. Owl ignored her and immediately headed to the living room. What is his problem? I thought to myself and shrugged. I slowly headed upstairs, scared to face Mr. Owl. Like a manly man that I am, I headed inside the bedroom, only to find Mr. Owl sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at the wall. I looked at him with a strange expression, then carefully placed my backpack on my bed. 

  I slowly took a seat on the edge of my bed, fidgeting with my fingers, hoping Mr. Owl isn't as intimidating as I think he is. “Seriously, Luhan? Like, you just freaking ditched me! I'm suppose to be the one watching you and going with you and helping you get to your classes but oh, the Mister Oh-So-Smart guy ditched me in the middle of my conversation with my teacher! Like, who does that.” He suddenly exclaimed, looking at me with a sharp glare as I flinched, startled. “Kyungsoo, I'm so sorry. I didn't really mean to ditch you.” I stated, already intimidated by him. He may look quite peaceful and innocent, but he sure does have a sharp side. “Really? Then, where the heck were you?” He asked, sending another sharp glare towards me. 

     “I went to the principal's office and I introduced myself. I told him that you were my cousin and he even complimented you.” I admitted, reminiscing the moment where the principal complimented Mr. Owl, as if he's the next Albert Einstein. “What were you doing there exactly? Why couldn't you have told me?” He questioned, as I shrugged. I was already out of words to say and for me, it's really difficult expressing my feelings. “I..had to return something to him..Then, I had to go to Sehun's office and asked his permission to join different clubs at school.” Right after I stated that, Mr. Owl seemed to have calmed down, but his eyes grew wider, and told me that he wasn't quite finished with his lecture. 

        “W-wait..Sehun?” He asked, along with a strange look as I nodded slowly. “Yeah, Sehun. The school's president.” I stated, avoiding eye contact with him, whilst looking down at the ground. “Why are you calling him that?” He questioned, along with another strange expression. I was about to respond, when I heard Aunt Ara calling out from downstairs, “Kyungsoo! Luhan! It's time for dinner!” And with that, I immediately dashed off down the stairs, and even if I didn't have any appetite, I had to somehow get away from Mr. Owl. 

♦♦♦

(Kyungsoo's P.O.V.) 

       I heard my mother calling from downstairs that dinner was ready and I saw Luhan immediately rushing down the stairs, as I stayed in the bedroom for a few minutes. Why exactly was Luhan allowed to call the school's president with his real name? I thought to myself and tried to think of any reasonable reasons. After a few minutes, I shook my head, not being able to come up with any reasons since I haven't personally seen them interact with each other yet. Standing up, I slowly headed down the stairs to eat breakfast. I headed inside the kitchen and sat on my seat, only to find out that my mother had already prepared food for myself. I looked at the food with a strange expression, knowing that my mother never does things like this, since she would always want me to take care of my responsibilities and do things by myself, so it can help me during my adulthood. 

      Silently, I grabbed the chopsticks and started taking a few small bites of the grilled pork in front of me. “Here, have some fried chicken darling.” She walked over to me while smiling, placing a piece of cripsy fried chicken on my plate. I looked at her with a perplexed expression, but managed to continue eating, fulfilling my hunger. I wonder if she wants something.. I thought to myself and just right after that, I heard my mom say from across the table, “Kyungsoo darling.” I immediately shifted my eyes towards her as she smiled and stated, “So, I have this favor to ask you.” And there's the mom I know. “What is it?” I questioned, picking up the glass of water next to my plate and took a quick sip. 

     “So, you remember my friend..Miyoung?” She asked, as I immediately nodded. I remember the time when she introduced her friend, Miyoung to me. She was like an aunt to me and even offered candies to me, even though I was around 15-16 years old. She said she had a child about my age, but I really didn't know whom he or she is. “You remembered the time when she said that she had a child about your age, right?” She questioned, as I took one last bite of my fried chicken and nodded in agreement. “Well..he isn't doing quite well in school and Miyoung was wondering if you could sort of tutor..Jongin?” She asked as I thought for a moment, wondering what kind of kid Jongin is like. “Oh, and honey don't worry. You'll get payment too.” I nodded, then sighed, then finally nodded agreeing. 

         “Great! I'll call Miyoung so Jongin can come here in a few minutes. Luhan, is it alright if Kyungsoo and Jongin can occupy your bed for about a couple of hours?” My mom shifted her attention to Luhan, who was eating bits by bits, as I flinched at the way she asked that sentence. “Mom, you're making it sound weird.” I muttered plastering a weird expression, then stood up, bringing my dishes on the sink. “Sure, Aunt Ara. I'll stay down here in the couch.” Luhan plastered a wide smile, as if it was the best thing he has been recommended. “Kyungsoo honey, please go and tidy up your room so Jongin will feel comfortable.” Mom stated, as I nodded obediently, then climbed up the stairs, heading to the bedroom. 

    I picked up a few candy wrappers from the floor and placed Luhan's luggages on the corner, then arranged the pillows and blankets on both king-sized beds. I caught a glimpse of the broom, standing on the corner. I quickly grabbed it and started sweeping the shiny tiles. As I swept, I tried to think of different characteristic this guy I was going to tutor Jongin has. Since his mother is a very nice lady, I can picture him as this innocent, adorable, and funny guy who wears uniforms and has a really nice smile. I feel like he will be a very obedient kid who will follow everything I teach him. Sure, he's probably not doing great in school, but it should be for a good cause. I mean, I don't believe on being born as stupid. It just doesn't make sense to me at all, so no way I'm believing on such nonsense. 

♦♦♦

(Jongin's P.O.V.) 

           “Jongin, you're going to Ara's house so his son Kyungsoo can tutor you. Be grateful. Now, get ready!” I heard my mom call out from the kitchen, as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “Why do I even have to be educated? It's so stupid. I'm already so popular.” I muttered, pressing the button on my controller, as I tried to move the character I picked. I'm playing a marathon racing game right now, which I really enjoy but I'm still trying to get the hang of the game. I received it a couple of weeks ago and it was given to me by one of my fangirls in school. She was really beautiful and y, like I would totally check her out. “Jongin, are you ready yet?!” I heard my mother exclaim from the kitchen as I flinched. “Yes, I'm ready.” I stated and shifted my attention back to the game. 

      I saw my mother coming out from the kitchen as her eyes grew widened to see myself. Wow, am I really that handsome? “Kim Jongin! Go change into formal clothes. Kyungsoo is a very well-educated student, unlike you. Respect him.” Mom lectured as I sighed heavily, placing down the controller on the couch beside me. “What you just described him was so gay, mom.” I replied with a chuckle, as she glared sharply at me. “Stop it and get ready. If you don't obey me one more time, you'll be grounded. Now, go.” Glaring at me again, she headed back to the kitchen as I took a deep breath and walked inside my bedroom. 

      Opening my wooden closet, I scanned my eyes all around, looking for something swaggy to wear. After a few minutes, I finally decided on what to wear. Smiling, I slipped on my dark jeans that had bits of cuts around the thighs and knees, my plum colored V-neck shirt that had black designs in front of it, my long sleeved ed black polo, and my black leather shoes. Walking over to the mirror, I fixed my hair the style I wanted it to be and smirked at my handsome reflection. “That Kyungsoo guy's gonna go gay for me.” I let out a chuckle, grabbing my backpack that was laying down on the floor in the corner. Suddenly, I flinched and immediately looked for my cologne. I smiled, finding it inside my drawer and I quickly spread some on me then placed it inside my backpack, feeling satisfied to go. 

         “Jongin, the ride's here.” My mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter